Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Special Dua - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Special Dua (2097 Views)

The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List / Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Dua by gombos: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
TP needs your special dua

Bismillahi Wa Salaatu Wa Salaamu Alaa Rasoolillah.

As-Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my beloved brothers and sisters in Islam.

I hope this reaches you best of Imaan and health, inshaAllah.

Quote:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi (2516), from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas.

Al-Mubaarakfoori said:

“The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried” means, What has been decreed has been written in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz (the Book of Decrees), and nothing else will be written after that is finished.

Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 7/186

The writing is of two types: one kind which cannot be altered or changed, which is what is in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz, and a type which may be altered or changed, which is in the hands of the angels. And the ultimate outcome is what is written in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz. This is one of the meanings of the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al Lawh Al Mahfooz)”

[al-Ra’d 13:39]

Hence we can understand what was narrated in the Sunnah, that upholding family ties increases one’s lifespan or increases one’s provision; or that du’aa’ can alter the divine decree. For Allaah knows whether His slave will uphold the ties of kinship or make du’aa’, so He writes in al-Lawh al-Mahfooz that this person will have more provision or a longer life span.

Please read rest of article at: http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/43021/change%20of%20qadr

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, we all need duas and dua is that one thing that can change qadr. It has been decreed by Allah(Subhannahu wa taAala) that i would open this thread asking you dear brothers and sisters to make special dua for me. I am not angel, or perfect or even close to perfect, i am the son of Adam, who is weak and is always indeed of the mercy and provision of Allah(Subhannahu wa taAala).

I kindly ask you all to make dua for me and i hope Allah(subhannahu wa taAala) accepts.

BarakaAllahu feekum.

I will also keep you all in my dua inshaAllah.

Your brother in Islam.

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
Re: Special Dua by chakula: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
Always familiar with right people, from them i am sure your problems are solve. In addition you have to recite Al-khahf,Yasin,Ar-rahman,Waki'a,Mulk,Iklas,Falq and Nas everyday before you get to bed.
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! We implore you to bless us with useful knowledge and pious hearts and tongues that would be reciting your names and would be always thankful to you.bless us with good deeds and truthful certainty.
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! Protech us on earth and in earth and when we return to you.

Oh Allah!Bless us with good conduct from you that would take us near you.
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! Protect us against sudden death ,against darkness of the grave,against the slippery of the path and the day of judgment and its horror.

Oh Allah! Purify our hearts,remove our mistakes,take away our sorrows,present us with good things and gather for us the best of this world and the hereafter

(amin)
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! Dont hold us with what we have done wrong and dont hold us with what the stupid among us have done
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! Let us end with the most beautiful act.

Oh Allah! spread your mercy on us.

Oh Allah!Prevent any evil act frm reaching us.

OH Allah! Promote us with unalloyed faith in your book and the tradition of your prophet and be pleased with us,the most Generous.

(amin)
Re: Special Dua by alimat2(f): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
Oh Allah! Create a wide gap between us and our mistakes like the gap between the west and the east.

Oh Allah! Purify us from our sins as white white cloth is purified frm d dirts.
Oh Allah!You are the forgiver,the Patience,themost Generous.you like the repentant,forgive us.

Oh Allah! Save us frm grief,sorrow and great saddness.

(aminn)

(1) (Reply)

Saquifa: When Abubakr Showed Great Leadership Skills / My Painful Experience In The Hands Of Muslims At Nnpc Kaduna Zonal Office. / Hijra Greetings To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.