Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos (37622 Views)

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Nigerian man held in India for duping a woman on pretext of marriage / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Unbreakable007: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The truth is that 95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority of them are Christians. A real Northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transactions.
Whn God dey share brain u go hide
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by sekundosekundo: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Unbreakable007:

Only fools and poverty stricken knows when God was sharing brain.

1 Like

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by joe4real12: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:
The truth is that 95% of Nigerians are corrupt and majority of them are Christians. A real Northern Muslim business man or woman won't disappoint you in business transactions.
Are the 95% Nigerians you term as corrupt Christians? I hope you are not referring to 95% who voted Buhari. grin

Check your write-up and correct yourself.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by joe4real12: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Unbreakable007:
grin grin grin
Softly naa grin
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by VanBommel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Only fools and poverty stricken knows when God was sharing brain.
guy ignore those dolts quoting you, its the truth you said. I don't trust any christian or southerner with any kind of transactions anymore, I always make sure I'm there live handling everything myself.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Wow! Can you support your claims with facts? I thought we have more Muslims than Christians, so where did 95% of Nigerians come from?

A real northern Muslim cannot cheat in business but can murder at will at Allah's prompting or whatever evil it is that drives them.

If you ask me to choose, I'd rather lose my money to the "real northern Muslim" than my life. Danboroba!
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by ThatAppleGuy: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Yes, all the senators are christians.
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by AskProf: 4:24am On Jul 31, 2017
ymimiz:
Itz a Wawu

Cursed thief...

Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
i am also looking for 2 COUPLES ALSO..i dont have their names but i have names they duped a friend of mine...ADEBISI BASIRAT AND JIDE JOHNSON...
CastedDude:
A manhunt has been launched for a fake travel agent identified as Grace Bale Oyeleye who operates in Lagos and sells fake online tickets to unsuspecting Nigerians. According to confirmed online reports, the woman who is known for fraudulent activities is now being hunted and wanted by the authorities after absconding with several passengers fares without issuing tickets.

An online user even shared the fake ticket issued to him by the fake travel agent.

Read what was shared by journalist Segun Odunuyi

ATTENTION - Beware of FAKE travel agents !!!

Last week a lady living in the U.K. had planned to come home for a short holiday. She bought her ticket online but on getting to the airport she was told her ticket was fake! The police is on the case but she couldn't travel again. Now this evening another person has been sold a fake ticket meant for the U.K. - can it be a syndicate?

This woman: Grace Bale Oyeleye. Of TOURSAVENUE TRAVEL 6,SALAMI STREET, OFF PRINCE BODE OLUWO STREET, MENDE, MARYLAND, LAGOS......Has been selling tickets on all airlines to prospective passengers and issuing invalid tickets or in some cases no tickets at all.

She has since absconded with several passengers fares without issuing tickets.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/fake-female-travel-agent-wanted-authorities-fraud-lagos-see-photos.html
Re: Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos by 400billionman: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Grace Bale Oyeleye.
I am a detribalized Nigerian but...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.