Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos (20097 Views)

Man Gets Tied To The Roofing Sheet He Stole, Paraded And Flogged / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
And dey will hail ocorocha for stealing billions
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Sagay212: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ipod miscreant...after stealing, they will go and donate the money to their master kanu. aoufia!
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by teelaw4life(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Memories12411:
I don't like the idea of parading people unclad. Who among the crowd is without sin? These people being paraded are parents or future parents, future leaders and they live among us. We should look beyond the person and put generations and his entire future into consideration. We all sin in one way or another. May God help us to live for him.

Ride your high horse somewhere else please. His actions would have had a very negative impact on the community. He ought to have gotten what he deserves and that is death.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by maxiuc(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't kill anyone matter the offence

Taking someone's life I can't

Pls this must stop

That's why Nigeria is where it is

Too much blood shed

May God have Mercy
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Mkbryants(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy

Handy work of the devil, he is too wicked grin
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
black jews are wicked,dey made him roll d tyre dey want 2 burn him with.thank jah 4 saving him.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Zeddicus2017(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dem for plug the cable for him mouth or ear, maybe current go dey dere!!!
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by nicegal76(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
They should have allowed us see or better still cut out his small joystick,,useless man
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by nicegal76(f): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:
Ipod miscreant...after stealing, they will go and donate the money to their master kanu. aoufia!
you must be a jobless man,,what has ipob got to do with this? Must you open your fowl mouth just to be noticed before the public?
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Sagay212: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
nicegal76:
you must be a jobless man,,what has ipob got to do with this? Must you open your fowl mouth just to be noticed before the public?

look at this muscular stunted akpu chewing ipod. What is your business with my post. The thief is an ipod trying to get money for his crazy master kanu. All you fraudulent and criminal ipods will be caught and dealt with in imo state. Okoroawusa will deal with you and your master kanu. Akpu fall on your head

1 Like

Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by igboboy042: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bubulicious is the problem of this petty petty thief
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by franchizy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
After stealing, he will donate the money to the scammer Nnamdi kanu.

The igbos are really brainwashed.

Tufiakwa.

May God bless the police for saving his life.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Jerrypolo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
When you were rolling the tyre with which a blood thirsty mob wanted to use in burning you to death and the police shows up in commando style to rescue you.

ONLY THEN.....does

"POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND"

Mean something to you.

2 Likes

Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by LionDeLeo: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Barbarism.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
GOD saved him dat is not the cable dat electrocute him like stock fish. cell will restructure his brain lik nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by obstead200(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
adextetoo:
Shebi d transformer no kuku get light before, d guy wan go repair the broken part.
true talk.
That is my area and we never see light for almost a week now
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by obstead200(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:

look at this muscular stunted akpu chewing ipod. What is your business with my post. The thief is an ipod trying to get money for his crazy master kanu. All you fraudulent and criminal ipods will be caught and dealt with in imo state. Okoroawusa will deal with you and your master kanu. Akpu fall on your head
u are wicked. wink
So u had to go view her profile picture before coming back to yab her abi?
Anyway shun tribalism, it clouds ur reasoning.
I am Igbo, but wise enough not to be a Nnamdi KANU fan
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by obstead200(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
bizzibodi:
black jews are wicked,dey made him roll d tyre dey want 2 burn him with.thank jah 4 saving him.
that shows the igbos are really Jews wink cool grin.
The Jews killed Jesus. And before killing him, they made him carry his own cross
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by obstead200(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
bizzibodi:
The Jews killed Jesus. And before killing him, they made him carry his own cross.

And.......

O yes, I am Igbo. But am not a Jew. Am an African, a Nigerian.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
obstead200:
The Jews killed Jesus. And before killing him, they made him carry his own cross.

And.......

O yes, I am Igbo. But am not a Jew. Am an African, a Nigerian.
good b/c curse b unto any tribe that killed jesus.jews suffer am for soviet pogrom,spain,nazi germany,europe & now fulani-hausa oppression.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by Sagay212: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
obstead200:
u are wicked. wink
So u had to go view her profile picture before coming back to yab her abi?
Anyway shun tribalism, it clouds ur reasoning.
I am Igbo, but wise enough not to be a Nnamdi KANU fan

My brother no vex. These ipod people always make me sin even when I try hard not to. I don't know why the lady had to quote me instead of dropping her comment and move on. They just be looking for trouble.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by UncutSk(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shame on okoroawusa the crime rate in IMO is alarming
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by iswallker(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
The elderly man in green pants saved this thief from doom..

Hmm nice one.. wink
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by julietm123: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Potor, crime and barbarism are like
brownroof,tribalism and barbarism go hand in hand.
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by bardiprecious: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
he has just gotten his first qualification to contest for a political post in Nigeria after all,all our Nigeria politicians are thieves
Re: Cable Thief Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Paraded And Beaten Mercilessly. Photos by olowobaba10: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
OR THIS
nextprince:
Potor, crime and barbarism are like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Churches, Houses Destroyed In Maro, Kajuru In Kaduna - Survivor / Church Where Desmond Tutu Was Buried, St George's Cathedral Set On Fire! / Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.