Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting (442 Views)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by brandydaniells(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
THE SELF ACCLAIMED LEADERS- this ones automatically made themselves the leaders.they always want everything to go there way..and wont hesitate to engage you with words if you oppose them.

2. THE ENGLISH MEN..
this ones are perfect debaters, over sabi ones,and also maintain a stance on every decision they like ..some even debate for fun ..they just want to show u that u know nothing
They and the self acclaimed leaderz are enemies.the funny part of them is that every word that comes from there mouth is english ...they are the ones that usually keep shouting ''hello","mister man","oga listen to me" ,"who are you to talk to me" ...they also wont waste time to tell u how many plot of land they have in ikoyi.

3.THE BIRD BRAINS...
these ones are the side kicks
They will just be making noise up and down ..not because they like it but because dey dont hv sense...the sensible try as much as they could to get the side kicks To support them ...ones you get there support the debate is allready won by u!

4.THE BENCH WARMERZ
They wont say a word
.they just came to look at d bragging people!

5.THE SCAVENGERS --
this were i belong

These ones came for the beer that will be shared at d end of the meeting ..they will always support the richer guy...cos it means enjoyment after...

6.THE ABSENTEE --- the ladies and wives occupy this zone .they are just upstairs calling there boyfriend or husband to bring malt or small stout for them from d meeting ...
Re: 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by rs172(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by brandydaniells(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by Dotwillis1(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Which one is end of the month sanitation meeting again grin

Are they supposed to be meeting or cleaning the surroundings
Re: 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by amzee(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm coming
Re: 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting by brandydaniells(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Which one is end of the month sanitation meeting again grin

Are they supposed to be meeting or cleaning the surroundings

lol its different here in d east...lagos people wont understand...cos dey gat no storey.buildings

(1) (Reply)

I Am Writing This Letter / Things You Need To Start Discussing With Your Family / 5 Boys Orphaned,as Dad Dies From Cancer,weeks After Mom Died Of Same Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.