Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? (6136 Views)

Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Lescott7(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
I will be graduating next month and wish to learn programming/web designing prior to my service year. I will be in Ibadan after school and i hope to learn programming during my stay in Ibadan.
I will like to hear from experts here, where one can learn programming at minimal cost?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by hotdealz(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Lescott7:
I will be graduating next month and wish to learn programming/web designing prior to my service year. I will be in Ibadan after school and i hope to learn programming during my stay in Ibadan.
I will like to hear from experts here, where one can learn programming at minimal cost?
You only need Internet to learn programming.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Just like the poster above me said, you only need internet to learn programming! At least that was all I needed to start with years ago as a teen, and I've come to the realization that until you dare to start on your own, you probably won't be able to learn very well.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Lescott7(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
hotdealz:
You only need Internet to learn programming.
Thanks. Are there websites specifically on programming, which you can share with me?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by obawinner(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yes
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Are you willing to pay? For Android Development? Within Bodija, Onireke axis, then call me let's fix date

After work, then we can see how to schedule the time and date

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lescott7:
Thanks. Are there websites specifically on programming, which you can share with me?
which programming language are you willing to learn, u can check sololearn
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by seunny4lif(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2017
bjhaid:
which programming language are you willing to learn, u can check sololearn
Sololearn is really good
I'm 30 years and i still learn
Java and Kotlin
YouTube is really better than reading book

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by seunny4lif(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Lescott7:
Like the poster above me mention
Sololearn and code academy
But the best is YouTube channel
What lang do you want to learn ?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
seunny4lif:

Sololearn is really good
I'm 30 years and i still learn
Java and Kotlin
YouTube is really better than reading book
youtube is good too, it's just that good internet is not cheap in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Cordova: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
check out for this

http://softwareacademy.com.ng

though is in lagos
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by seunny4lif(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
bjhaid:
youtube is good too, it's just that good internet is not cheap in this part of the world
Ooooh yeah
Then you have to download some book on the internet
Which lang you wanna learn
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
seunny4lif:

Ooooh yeah
Then you have to download some book on the internet
Which lang you wanna learn
learning js and jquery now, just got my sololearn cert on js
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by seunny4lif(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
bjhaid:
learning js and jquery now, just got my sololearn cert on js
Oooh
Java
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by globalink: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
I can teach you programming and webdesigning in Ibadan contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by ashanti409: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
there is one in akobo, ibadan. Alusoft technologies limited (formerly alutamart ). you can check their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/alusofttech/ or check their website http://alutamartltd.com/webtraining.php for more info. Goodluck
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by hotdealz(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Lescott7:
How is the journey now? Did you finally make it?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by SmartRetailApp(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Register with Iteration Technologies. We provide ICT trainings and programming. We train people on Web design, Software development and App programming.

Kindly contact us at 08068506972
Training fee is as low as #1500 per course

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by highbreedtech(m): 2:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Lescott7:

Learning programming for free in Ibadan is possible within bodija first reach me on whatsapp i will tell you how

Click my signature or just see my contact here: +2347033036054, just message on whatsapp and i will let you know how to!
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by Sheriman(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lescott7:
Get a laptop of 8GIG RAM
Internet and data
Download IntelliJ idea or Android Studio
Download JDK and configure your environment
Your time
Dedication and seriousness
Go to developers.android.com to learn basics of Kotlin Language. It's all free!!!
Happy coding!!
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Ibadan? by alexmicheal500: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Bincom Global Tech Programme is just for you. To learn more checkout this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1e7w153S0

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn Object Oriented PHP! / Please Review My Personal Website / Is There Any C++ Compiler For Mobile Phone Se(java)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.