Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? (964 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Does God Interfere In The Human Race? / Commanding The Affairs Of Life Through Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2017
If he does why do we have wars, diseases, poverty, natural disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis...), crime rings (human trafficking, drug business, stealing of resources belonging to other people like oil, gold, copper...)...

If he doesn't don't you think it is time we started researching to discover our ultimate reality?
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by hisgrace090: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2017
What you sow, is what you resp.
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2017
hisgrace090:
What you sow, is what you resp.

Doesn't answer the question.

Of course by logic, you reap what you sow
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by An2elect2(f): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
How do we drum it into your heads, that evil occurrences are also part of God's determined will undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
An2elect2:
How do we drum it into your heads, that evil occurrences are also part of God's determined will undecided

Then why did he send Jesus Christ to die and save us from sins and evil?
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by An2elect2(f): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Then why did he send Jesus Christ to die and save us from sins and evil?
Yea He saved us from our sins and we would still go through a lot in this present world but we have the "mechanism" to endure everything.

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them from all of it" ?
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2017
An2elect2:
Yea He saved us from our sins and we would still go through a lot in this present world but we have the "mechanism" to endure everything.

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them from all of it" ?

By your explanation, Jesus died in vain.
Do you really know what it means to save someone from sth? especially when it involves spilling the blood of the most high God?

I expect sins and evil to exit this world but the reverse seems to be the case
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by An2elect2(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

By your explanation, Jesus died in vain.
Do you really know what it means to save someone from sth? especially when it involves spilling the blood of the most high God?

I expect sins and evil to exit this world but the reverse seems to be the case
In plain language, Jesus died for the sins of His chosen people. He didn't die for "world evil"
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
An2elect2:
In plain language, Jesus died for the sins of His chosen people. He didn't die for "world evil"

Chosen people? grin

So what happens to the other people?
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by An2elect2(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Chosen people? grin

So what happens to the other people?
Being on the side of grace I emphasise God's election to grace more than His ordination of reprobates, except when it's necessary smiley
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
An2elect2:
Being on the side of grace I emphasise God's election to grace more than His ordination of reprobates, except when it's necessary smiley

reprobates? I am done
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by An2elect2(f): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

reprobates? I am done
me too
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nobody died for anybody o

1 Like

Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yes. But only if you sincerely wants him too
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by nlPoster: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Evil can be relative to people's perception.
Re: Does God Interfere In The Affairs Of Men? by sonmvayina(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Men are Gods having a human experience or walking a human path...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Meanings To This Dream / Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car / Outrage As Pastor And Choir Appeared In Church In Black Panther Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.