Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel (38540 Views)

2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Durentt:
you frown on what? All those alhaji politicians in Abuja looking for small boyz yansh to tear nko? Those who do it for ritual purposes nko?
You know nothing! I will lecture you kiddo

The lawmakers who create laws go behind your backs to break them. And you cowardly can't address them but you decide to attack the average Man living his life.

I'll keep on saying it; Nigeria is a country for only the rich. Nonsense

are you sure you want to stay that way?
You wouldn't run to United kingdom if you were given free citizenship today?

Keep decieving yourself. A country without president, mtcheeew

So many words and no substance to anything you have said.
1. So if Alhajis up north that you look up to (or Igwes down south for that matter), engage in homosexuality the rest of us should condone it? The overwhelming majority of people on earth. Not blacks, not whites. PEOPLE. are against bestial behavior termed homosexuality. In the western world, the majority's voice has been intimidated, and silenced. It wont happen here.

2. Reexamine yor assumptions friend. Not everyone on this forum is an undergrad or young job seeker. I am vehemently opposed to emigration: it is the second wave of slavery and colonization. The black mans problem in the 21st century is that he runs from his problems. FYI I was in the UK as far back as 2008 - with a job. Nice infrastructure they have there, thank you, but no cigar.

Come back with better arguments on why you support men putting their dicks in the an.us.es of other men. I will give you fair hearing, I'm waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=58975375][color=#990000]
WHAT TWO OR MORE PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BODIES IN THE BEDROOM SHOULDN'T REALLY BOTHER ANYONE AS LONG AS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH IT, AND NOT CAUSING OTHERS HARM.

WE HAVE THIEVING PASTORS AND POLITICIANS WHO WE BOW TO..... YA STOOOPID AND FOOOOOOOLISH AND MAAAAD AND CRAZY AND ROTTEN AND YEYE ...PRIVATE OR NO PRIVATE , THEIR STENCH IS OFFENSIVE TO THIS NATION. LIGHTENING STRIKE ANY gay WEY QUOTE ME HERE. I SURE SAY CAPSLOCKED NA BLOODY gay TOO.
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by NuclearWinter: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
davien:
How you feel and telling it as normal or crazy has 0 basis on the issue.

Purely emotional dribble as expected, you don't have to love it or get it but that's not a valid reason to hate them.

So 72 plus counting genders makes sense to you?
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by ariklawani(f): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
What's wrong with mature grown ups engaging in any form of sexual activity? As long as no human rights were violated, I see nothing wrong here.. We still have a long way to go as a country. Let's tackle more pressing needs Abeg.. Unemployment is on the increase, terrorism is killing us everyday.. Let's face that and forget about these gays who have vowed to dig through the wrong hole.
Everything is wrong with them. birds of the same feather. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by davien(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

So 72 plus counting genders makes sense to you?

Source? And as above, making sense is different from validity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by obidevine(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
I wanna ask Biko.. Wah do these dudes enjoy sef..
Flat chest, same pipes, shit holes n all that
Most times I try not to judge Buh come on, who sees boobs n goes for flats

FTC
Oshey.... All those that commented same time specially Iceman 2017.. Kpele better stories ahead grin

You're very cute Ada

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
davien:
Can you point one scam gender study literature?
Being an arrogant slowpoke is one thing but backing it up is another...like my post you've quoted, can you identify the improper brain state?

You can't provide an answer to any of my questions up there because you, and your friend iamanigerianguy can't think beyond with anyone that disagrees with you, that's why you want people to appeal to you blindly and "realise" the same things you do.

Use that nuggin son

NuclearWinter:

So I should consider some one who identifies itself as gender fluid as normal?

There is a word for the LGBT+ confused community and it is called crazy

We are arrogant slowpokes because we dont agree to put our dicks where the sh.it is supposed to come out ?
I am proud to be an "arrogant slowpoke" sir.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by poshpimkiey(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bobrisky coman see
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by NuclearWinter: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
davien:
Source? And as above, making sense is different from validity.

According to your fraud science known as gender studies, gender can be altered and is not restricted to the conventional binary forms of male and female but one can choose from over 72 queer genders.

NY and California already adopted this foolishness as scientific fact with even Facebook offering 72 genders to their subscribers.

Does this to you make any sense?

Applying real scientific knowledge we know that men and women are distinctively different due to chromosome variations between the two. Men have both X and Y chromosomes while women only have two pairs of X chromosomes.

Hard science has already relegated this fraud to the dustbin where it belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by kuljayms1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
Na bad thing to be slay Queen??
We wee knew hin the fewshure
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by davien(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

According to your fraud science known as gender studies, gender can be altered and is not restricted to the conventional binary forms of male and female but one can choose from over 72 queer genders.

NY and California already adopted this foolishness as scientific fact with even Facebook offering 72 genders to their subscribers.

Does this to you make any sense?

Applying real scientific knowledge we know that men and women are distinctively different due to chromosome variations between the two. Men have both X and Y chromosomes while women only have two pairs of X chromosomes.

Hard science has already relegated this fraud to the dustbin where it belongs.
Again, source for 72 genders?
Stop embarrassing yourself here,so you think biological gender and gender identification are the same things

It's no wonder you remembered your elementary knowledge of X and Y chromosomes..

No source, No answers to my questions, Emotional pleas..what next?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by gillz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
EntMirror:
What's wrong with mature grown ups engaging in any form of sexual activity? As long as no human rights were violated, I see nothing wrong here.. We still have a long way to go as a country. Let's tackle more pressing needs Abeg.. Unemployment is on the increase, terrorism is killing us everyday.. Let's face that and forget about these gays who have vowed to dig through the wrong hole.
God punish u
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by NaijaOrNothing: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

grin grin grin grin Na true oooo.

FTC
Oshey.... All those that commented same time specially Iceman 2017.. Kpele better stories ahead grin
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by NuclearWinter: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
davien:
Again, source for 72 genders?
Stop embarrassing yourself here,so you think biological gender and gender identification are the same things

It's no wonder you remembered your elementary knowledge of X and Y chromosomes..

No source, No answers to my questions, Emotional pleas..what next?

There is no such thing as gender identification. You are either male or female anything other is a sign of psychosis.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Bossmafia(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gays and lesbians were distorted souls in the ethereal plane.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Eportal123: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

FTC

You are hot baby. Can i have a taste?
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Eportal123: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

FTC
You are hot baby. Can i have a taste?
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by AustinX(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT TWO OR MORE PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BODIES IN THE BEDROOM SHOULDN'T REALLY BOTHER ANYONE AS LONG AS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH IT, AND NOT CAUSING OTHERS HARM.

WE HAVE THIEVING PASTORS AND POLITICIANS WHO WE BOW TO.....
THEY SHOULD BE HUNG OUT ON THE CROSS, NOT PEOPLE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.

I smell something, You are a suspect, and you you be investigated
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by CAPSLOCKED: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
AustinX:

I smell something, You are a suspect, and you you be investigated

I'M IN MY HOUSE.
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
owaeghianye:
we can not deny the fact that inserting the peniss inside Of the virginaa of a woman is the sweetest thing to ever happened to a man.
That feeling is second to known. The warmness of the Virginiaa is one in a million.
Only men who have not penetrated a lady will disagree
Try it especially without condom and feel their warmness.

YOU'RE THE TYPE TO SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTERS, AND EVEN YOUR UNDER 10 DAUGHTERS.

DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU TYPED THERE?
I DOUBT YOU'VE EVER BEEN USEFUL IN THIS LIFE TO THE SOCIETY OTHER THAN PICKING UP LADIES FROM EVERY BROTHEL IN YOUR TOWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Icon79(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Haha!!! Bro, do you have something to confess? grin

Listen, I didn't call you gay. I don't know you personally so I wouldn't make any judgements about you. But what I said is, if anyone here is one, then s/he should ask for help. I presumed that, in a large and diverse online community like NL, it's possible we may have a few gay folks here.

And just to be clear, I don't hate gay people either. I consider their lifestyles to be sin but homosexuality is not the only sin in the world. I only get offended when folks, especially in the United States, try to justify what God has called an abomination.

O pari

Durentt:
I told you to leave homosexuals alone and mind your own business, that automatically makes me gay?
No wonder nigerians are resistant fools.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Apexdon(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

GAY SPOTTED
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by discman2k2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

You're all the cause of lack of Blessings upon our land Nigeria with your selfish gay lifestyle.
God go dey punish una one by one.

Ols travel to a gay country & leave us in our "primitive lifestyle "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by CAPSLOCKED: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Apexdon:
GAY SPOTTED

CALL THE MILITARY ON ME.
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by smileyoo: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
homosexuality? beats my immagination, how a man 'll prefer kpako bone to bone, to that of suculent & soft body of a beautiful lady. infact they 're really mad. police, pls seprate them. don't encourage their evil acts by putting them together, while they 're feeding with tax payers money. even male dogs with all their barking wisdom, never disobey nature by runing after male dog.
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Joebryan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
"Let any of you who has no sin in him be first to cast a stone on her" Jesus said

When superstition and religion mixes together, it's an assassin of intellect.. .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by knowyaself2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
this is a violation of their fundamental human rights.
there's nothing really a gay can do to change his natural sexual inclination; it is embedded in their dna. so, i dont condemn them at all. even gorrilas have gays among them. this thing is natural, people. you can call it an aberration if you like but then it is their nature.
our law makers and govt are just being ignorant and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by midehi2(f): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
owaeghianye:
if they should sentence them to 14 years now that will automatically be honey moon for them. they will bang each other asss till the end of time.
they should put each niggarr in females prison so they can taste the warm, wet and juicy Pussyyy of females
and they will never go back to asss pounding
No matter how we try to criticize sexual intercourse and try to say it is overrated by Engaging in solo masturbation, pounding another man's asss we can not deny the fact that inserting the peniss inside Of the virginaa of a woman is the sweetest thing to ever happened to a man.
That feeling is second to known. The warmness of the Virginiaa is one in a million.
jesuuu shocked
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by Joysmart(f): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
somehow I find it difficult to believe naija police
they've gone to round up innocent men and tagged them gays
very useless set of people
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by KingSango(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

My friend shut up and stop confusing issues. The economy is bad so we should start banging each other in the ars.e ?
Does sodomy contribute to improving the economy ? Is this the first recession in history?We should remain indifferent to your polluting ideology and bestiality on account of 'tolerance' and political correctness ?

You are no African my friend. You are an example of a mentally colonized deluded Blackman
Look up @KingSango on this forum and follow his posts especially his website that shows what homosexuality has done to destroy Black America. I don't agree with him on every issue but he is damn right on this one.

Maybe he doesn't know it but rape and sodomy has destroyed African sovereignty as well. We are not colonists, what happened to our monarchy rule? Now its called traditional government, it is defanged, without judicial power and authority over the lives of its subject? If you live in Yoruba land you are a subject of the Alaafin of Oyo and the respected Oba of your area. Our goal is to return the Kings to the throne and institute African law and judgement. Ase. Love, Sango.

Happy reading, all about rape, sodomy and pedophilia of Western Christdom/Islamic civilization:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel by nicerichard05: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
owaeghianye:
if they should sentence them to 14 years now that will automatically be honey moon for them. they will bang each other asss till the end of time.
they should put each niggarr in females prison so they can taste the warm, wet and juicy Pussyyy of females
and they will never go back to asss pounding
No matter how we try to criticize sexual intercourse and try to say it is overrated by Engaging in solo masturbation, pounding another man's asss we can not deny the fact that inserting the peniss inside Of the virginaa [/b]of a woman is the sweetest thing to ever happened to a man.

Inserting the peniss without [b]Condom
inside a virginaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.