Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise (15832 Views)

Port Harcourt Is Originally Borokiri Not Igwuocha As IPOB Claims / Army’s Python Should Dance In Israel Where Kanu Is, Not Igboland – Ohanaeze / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by aniomafirstson: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

U cannot divide us Afonja, dis is a family matter. We are not bitter or fighting.

Land plenty from Rivers to Nsukka for Biafrans. We are coming together never to part again.

don't quote that guy he is looking for attention

4 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi2:

WHATS MY BUSINESS WITH DIVIDE US
I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH BIAFRA DRAMA
BUT THE NO MANS LAND IS VERY WRONG ON ALL FRONT
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IGBO SENTINMENTS RISE

I SUSPECT YOUR AN IBO JEW
IBO JEW ARE VERY RUDE

U are too bitter and diabolical. Even though ur tribe constitute the most pastors it does not show in ur way of life.

U lack forgiveness and always plotting to undo others.

Listen good.

Igbo are blessed with land in abundance.

Igboland can host at least 12 world class cities and house the entire Biafra population.

Nobody is fighting over Port Harcourt, the city is their for all Rivers people to live and trade in peace.

It is the present capital of Rivers State. Whether u are Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogoni, Obolo, Igbo, Ekpeye or Ogba.

Stop ur bitterness towards the igbo we have asked u to carry Lagos on ur head and let us have our Biafra in peace, u people refuse.

If u dont want to change, please let us go with our Biafra in peace.

U are not doing anything for us.

9 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Last time the Arogbo & Ilaje fought, what happened? Why didn't you send dem back to delta, or wipe dem off

Well, Ondo govt interfered.. We may not be that merciful next time, especially if we were to go through international court judgement and gets the land ceded to us, like Bakkassi was ceded to the Cameroun and today, The Bakassi folks are getting killed in numbers by the Camerounians. Such may befall you ingrates in the end. See people wey we give land wan turn land owners.. Shameless folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, Ondo govt interfered.. We may not be that merciful next time, especially if we were to go through international court judgement and gets the land ceded to us, like Bakkassi was ceded to the Cameroun and today, The Bakassi folks are getting killed in numbers by the Camerounians. Such may befall you ingrates in the end. See people wey we give land wan turn land owners.. Shameless folks.

If not for oil will u people annex Ijaw land into Ondo.

The same way u annexed dem into Ondo, we will one day annex dem back into Delta.

Land-grabbers!

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol interfered? Its dat wat u call it, anyways leave talk and go and fight, keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

U are too bitter and diabolical. Even though ur tribe constitute the most pastors it does not show in ur way of life.

U lack forgiveness and always plotting to undo others.

Listen good.

Igbo are blessed with land in abundance.

Igboland can host at least 12 world class cities and house the entire Biafra population.

Nobody is fighting over Port Harcourt, the city is their for all Rivers people to live and trade in peace.

It is the present capital of Rivers State. Whether u are Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogoni, Obolo, Igbo, Ekpeye or Ogba.

Stop ur bitterness towards the igbo we have asked u to carry Lagos on ur head and let us have our Biafra in peace, u people refuse.

If u dont want to change, please let us go with our Biafra in peace.

U are not doing anything for us.

SEE WHY I SAID IBO JEWS ARE CURSED
WHAT PART OF MY MESSAGE SAID IBO LAND IS CURSED OR CANT BE A GLOBAL CITY
YALL ARE JUST TO INSECURE
ANYWAYS LET ME KEEP QUIET AND WATCH YOU UNITY BEG RIVERS
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Lol interfered? Its dat wat u call it, anyways leave talk and go and fight, keyboard warrior

MAKES NO SENSE FOR SOUTHERN TRIBE TO BE FIGHTING
THATS WHY YORUBAS ALWAYS RESOLVE TO PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

SEE WHY I SAID IBO JEWS ARE CURSED
WHAT PART OF MY MESSAGE SAID IBO LAND IS CURSED OR CANT BE A GLOBAL CITY
YALL ARE JUST TO INSECURE
ANYWAYS LET ME KEEP QUIET AND WATCH YOU UNITY BEG RIVERS

Unity beg who? I dont need to beg anybody. Will u say Yoruba dont have sub-groups?

Olukomi, Ekiti, Ijesha, Okun, Okon, Awori, Egba, Igbomina.

How many times have u seen us intervene to say dey are not Yorubas or try to divide u people?

Even Hausa have sub-group, yet everybody want to die inside igbo sub-group matter whilst holding firm to their own.

Asari was right about u people wen he told the story about the tortoise.

10 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

If not for oil will u people annex Ijaw land into Ondo.

The same way u annexed dem into Ondo, we will one day annex dem back into Delta.

Do Ese Odo have oil? They don't even have sea nor oil. Ilaje surrounds them and we are the ones with oil and sea.

And annex which land? Our own land again? We aint Ibos who are thiefs. Lol..

Ijaw boundary ends in Delta state. In fact, the itsekiri separates us and should be the one fighting any boundaries, not the Ijaws. The Ijaw in Ondo state are on their own and should had better keep quiet because Ilaje gave them the land in the first place..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

MAKES NO SENSE FOR SOUTHERN TRIBE TO BE FIGHTING
THATS WHY YORUBAS ALWAYS RESOLVE TO PEACE
The same Yoruba like Kagawa10 fighting keyboard war

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Unity beg who? I dont need to beg anybody. Will u say Yoruba dont have sub-groups?

Olukomi, Ekiti, Ijesha, Okun, Okon, Awori, Egba, Igbomina.

How many times have u seen us intervene to say dey are not Yorubas or try to divide u people?

Even Hausa have sub-group, yet everybody want to die inside igbo sub-group matter whilst holding firm to their own.
I just said I have no issue with Biafra pls face your port harcourt people and leave me

Or you want to blame Yoruba for the anti message your getting ?
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Go find out, the Ijaw suffered more casualties and that will be the case once again if you thieves don't take your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Go find out, the Ijaw suffered more casualties and that will be the case once again if you thieves don't take your time.

Ogbeni free this people !
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Do Ese Odo have oil? They don't even have sea nor oil. Ilaje surrounds them and we are the ones with oil and sea.

And annex which land? Our own land again? We aint Ibos who are thiefs. Lol..

Ijaw boundary ends in Delta state. In fact, the itsekiri separates us and should be the one fighting any boundaries, not the Ijaws. The Ijaw in Ondo state are on their own and should had better keep quiet because Ilaje gave them the land in the first place..
Land giver, na Ilaje people create the world, anyways history has taught dose Ilajes that over stepped their boundary

3 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

I just said I have no issue with Biafra pls face your port harcourt people and leave me

Or you want to blame Yoruba for the anti message your getting ?

No u jumped into Rivers matter castigating Igbos.

Try nexttime not to sound so bitter. There is absolutely no need for that.

6 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:
Lol! We will see who's the Keyboard warrior when shite hit the fans..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

No u jumped into Rivers matter castigating Igbos.

Try nexttime not to sound so bitter. There is absolutely no need for that.

Face rivers ooo
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Big idiot, always picking on the little guy.

I have told u that we will annex dem out of Ondo before u kill dem all. grin

4 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol where are your records, and why didn't you make good on ur baseless threats to chase an indigenous people from their ancestral land, Every Nigerian tribe knows Ijaws are no cowards, over step ur boundary and Gods judgement will fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Ogbeni free this people !

Which free which people? We had better tell them truth hence these ungrateful land grabbers would think they have land in Ondo state. The Ijaws are no different from the Ibos. They are land grabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

You are nothing but an aggrieved monicker, I apologize in advance to your family, wen your insanity takes u passed your boundary

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Face rivers ooo

No, u enter our family matter, now we are discussing our territory in Ondo.

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

2 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

Which free which people? We had better tell the truth hence these ungrateful land grabbers would think they have land in Ondo state. The Ijaws are no different from the Ibos. They are land grabbers.

Not an inch of Yoruba land will be lost
No need to engage ijaw
Over ondo
It's like an Igbo dragging otta with Yorubas
Let him wail
When reality hits they will keep quiet
There's an oba there already
Enough said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Big idiot, always picking on the little guy.

I have told u that we will annex dem out of Ondo before u kill dem all. grin
Nna gi
Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Markfemi:

Not an inch of Yoruba land will be lost
No need to engage ijaw
Over ondo
It's like an Igbo dragging otta with Yorubas
Let him wail
When reality hits they will keep quiet
There's an oba there already
Enough said

Forget dat, first go and collect the one in Illorin.

8 Likes

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Kagawa10: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Lol where are your records, and why didn't you make good on ur baseless threats to chase an indigenous people from their ancestral land, Every Nigerian tribe knows Ijaws are no cowards, over step ur boundary and Gods judgement will fall on you

And you should know the Ilajes na..

Btw, we're only telling you the truth, try any nonsense and see what will befall you. You're only causing trouble for your folks in Ese Odo because we will soon start to see them as greedy ingrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

No, u enter our family matter, now we are discussing our territory in Ondo.

You can have all of ondo state
Don't worry
Akure and co is all ijaw
Land

Historically, the Arogbo have had trading contacts with neighboring Ijaw tribes (Apoi, Egbema) and the Ijebu and Ilaje Yoruba. Most Arogbo are bilingual, speaking dialects of both the Yoruba and Ijaw languages. Historically, the Arogbo acted as middle men in the slave trade, selling captives from the interior to Europeans. The Arogbo migrated to their present location from the town of Gbaran in the central Niger Delta. Worship of the god Egbesu is particularly strong among the Arogbo.

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by hammerF: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
nengibo:

Nna gi

Emiamo

i hope u understand ijaw...lollz!

1 Like

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by Markfemi: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
hammerF:

Forget dat, first go and collect the one in Illorin.

Ilorin will be returned to rightful owners
Kwara and Kogi will be realigned with west
Pls back to your thread on port harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise by nengibo: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kagawa10:

And you should know the Ilajes na..

Btw, we're only telling you the truth, try any nonsense and see what will befall you. You're only causing trouble for your folks in Ese Odo because we will soon start to see them as greedy ingrates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim / Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.