Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience (883 Views)

The Untold Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Water You Should Know. / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by ajongs(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2017
On a Sunny afternoon of Tuesday , 9th may 2017, I went to first gate area of Agidigbi in Lagos, where automobile spare part are being sold.

My car exhaust has been giving me problem and it has been consuming a hell at of my fuel, so I decided to take the car to a Panel beater to get it fixed. On getting there, he told me that a particular exhaust net has been damage and it has to be changed in order to bring back the car system to normalcy.

The Panel beater gave me price and that a Tokunbo fairly used exhaust must be used this time if I want
a lasting solution to the problem because the one that was previously changed was new one and it doesn’t last .

I was a kind of curious about the price slammed on me by the panel beater so I decided to go to first
gate, Agidigbi myself to know the actual price, on getting there , I was a bit lucky as one of the
seller agreed to sell the said exhaust net for me for N3500 instead of N5000 mentioned by the panel beater.

The seller also offered to help me get another panel beater to help me change the faulty net immediately.

We then both proceeded to go and meet the panel beater right inside first gate Agidigbi mechanic
workshop, the panel beater a black Yoruba guy with a tribal marks agreed to fixed the net for N2000 ,
he offered us a seat while he started his job on the car.

At a point as I said earlier that it was a very Sunny afternoon and I started feeling terribly thirsty
,this prompted me to call on the Panel beater guy to help me get water to drink . I gave his
apprentice money to get me a bottled water , few minutes later , a well sealed bottle water with the
brand name DEJBIM was brought to me by the Panel beater apprentice .

It has always been my idea to run little scan check on bottled water whenever I decided have one,
reason been that the water market has been saturated with different brands and the funniest thing is
that they all have a registered NAFDAC number affixed to then.

http://marvelnaija.com/beware-of-bottled-and-sachet-water-you-drink-in-lagos-some-of-them-are-better-called-poison-example-is-dejbim-table-water/

Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by blank(f): 12:43pm On May 15, 2017
Finish the story.
Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by JideAmuGiaka: 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
Following
Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by ipobarecriminals: 1:58pm On May 15, 2017
Thank U and thank God for the black tribal mark,(I believe he's baba Ibadan),I like those people.they do their work accordingly. So wetin happened to the "POOR WATER"? Have u tasted Eva water lately? Just do pls. Many fake and subsstandard products outside now.Even salt taste like Alum.I dey fear to buy break oil/engine oil self..May the soul of Dora RIP.
Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by Dejbim: 11:51am On May 02, 2018
Our attention has been drawn to the above publication on table water. The production of DEJBIM TABLE WATER was suspended since November, 2016 due to perpetual electric power failure that made us to be on permanent use of generator. During the production period that dated back to 2009, our distribution was limited to few areas in Ibadan due to our volume of production. We never sold a bottle to anybody in Lagos nor anywhere outside Ibadan.
We believe that this is a calculated attempt to damage our good image. Our factory #1, Alayande Close, Old Bodija is open to anybody that cares for inspection at anytime.
I will like to suggest that verification be made before any publication is made. Instead of publishing malicious write ups that are designed to tarnish image of others.
Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by Dejbim: 12:25pm On May 02, 2018
To buttress our claim on the calculated attempt to damege our image, it will be seen that the bottle of water displayed was clean and the picture was taken in a room not in any mechanic village. Critical look at picture, you will see the glass coffee table on which the bottle was displayed. Neither did he mensioned the substance found therein.
Re: Beware Of Bottled And Sachet Water You Drink In Lagos-personal Experience by meobizy(f): 6:09am On Sep 10, 2018
So OP didn't catch a ban because?

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: See What This Beast Did To His Wife / Nigerian Male Barbie- Bobrisky, Threatens To Sue US Stylist Who Called Him Out / Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.