Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! (1907 Views)

How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / ⭐⭐⭐ Outsource Your Article Writing Job HERE!!! ⭐⭐⭐ / I'm A Freelancer. (I Need A Writing Job Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning everyone...
I really need any writing job which ranges from articles, novels and content...
I am very proficient in English.. (graduated with a 2'1 in English and literary studies)
Please all! I'm begging cry embarassed
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please help me o
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by riseagain(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just go to iwriter.com,register and pick any job you want and write.if the owner accept it you get paid and you can ask the owner to allow revision incase he is not satisfied with the job.you don't have to bid,jobs are always available and it's free to register.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
riseagain:
Just go to iwriter.com,register and pick any job you want and write.if the owner accept it you get paid and you can ask the owner to allow revision incase he is not satisfied with the job.you don't have to bid,jobs are always available and it's free to register.
Thank you so much for this...
But I don't have a payoneer card for withdrawal, that's the issue...
Please help me throw more enlightening on this... Thanks
Must you pay before you write because I didn't see any link to write when I clicked on an article
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by riseagain(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
You don't have to pay before you can write and paypal is there mode of payment.you can open a payoneer account and use it to withdraw your money from paypal.if you have registerd on iwriter.com just take your time and understand the platform.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please help me o
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still hopeful please
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by MrEboss(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
amazinghope:
Good morning everyone
Why not try iproo. net they pay in naira to your bank account.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by MrEboss(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still very hopeful
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2017
amazinghope:
Good morning everyone...
I am very proficient in English.. (graduated with a 2'1 in English and literary studies)
iwritter is the best for you. just check my signature and sign up for the pioneer account using the link below. confirm the address of your nearest post office and use instead of your home address. This is for easy delivery.
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by brianblogmoney(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
To meet Targets in most of these sites. you need to write upwards of 20 articles a day

Check this info below, it will help you get it done.

Hi Bloggers and Freelancers

We all know the share effort involved in developing new content for our clients and our websites.

Long hours of research, then extra hours then it finally ready. in 2-7 days.

What if you could cut that time down to less than an hour?

Nope what i am offering will not do the research for you,(although if you want that i also have apps that will do the research for you on the keywords you want to write about, but thats for another post).

An article Spinner or Rewriter, offers the opportunity to spinner new content from a previous one.

For instance if you have a website has written something about a topic you want to write about, the typical Nigerian thing would be copy it and paste it on your site(and get flagged for Plugarism). Wrong

You copy and paste into an Article Spinner and then into a rewriter for the finishing touches.

So now you know.

So give me a call for details and prices 08085833799
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Still hopeful
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Very hopeful
Happy new month everyone
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2017
amazinghope:
Happy new month everyone
what other help do you need madam? Up to 3 sites has been listed here, you're acting as if you cant see them.

I dont think you need any job, you aren't serious yet

1 Like

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Durentt:
what other help do you need madam? Up to 3 sites has been listed here, you're acting as if you cant see them.

I dont think you need any job, you aren't serious yet
I've registered
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Still hopeful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by henrimoto(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2017
What's your contact No.?

Visit this thread on NL. There are established Amazon KDP publishers there that will need your services. just announce yourself and follow the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon/36

2 Likes

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
henrimoto:
What's your contact No.?

Visit this thread on NL. There are established Amazon KDP publishers there that will need your services. just announce yourself and follow the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3269169/modified-making-money-publishing-amazon/36

I appreciate
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by daddyrich: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
Still hopeful embarassed

Hopeful of what again when they're giving ideas and suggestions already?

Oh! Because na free, so una value am abi?
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by mrphysics(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
hopeonwanyi@gmail.com
I appreciate
I think i need a service of a writer but don't trust your comments from what I have seen above. I sent a mail anyway
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2017
mrphysics:

I think i need a service of a writer but don't trust your comments from what I have seen above. I sent a mail anyway
you have mail sir
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
mrphysics:

there's absolutely no cause for alarm.
Desperate situations calls for desperate measures.
smiley
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
I've registered
alright
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by wman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
Good morning everyone...

Apart from iwriter, have you tried registering on Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer?
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by amazinghope: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
wman:

Apart from iwriter, have you tried registering on Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer?
no...
Have zero knowledge about them cry
Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by wman(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
no...

You could make as much as $500 per month within 6 months if you are serious with them. In a year, you could be making $1000 monthly.

The Fiverr thread is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

The Freelancer thread is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing#25060788

The Upwork thread is here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

You will need to read every page on those threads. Start from Fiverr. It is the easiest site for newbies to succed. From Fiverr, you can expand to other websites.

It's good to work for other Nigerians for a start. But, you need to become independent and stand on your own. Plus, you wont even be looking for a job if you can work hard at this.

2 Likes

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by stagger: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
amazinghope:
no...

Madam did you just fall from the moon? There are several threads here about those sites, each one more than 100 pages long. Why live beside River Niger and wash your hands with spittle?

3 Likes

Re: Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! by wman(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
stagger:

Madam did you just fall from the moon? There are several threads here about those sites, each one more than 100 pages long. Why live beside River Niger and wash your hands with spittle?

I remember this from Chike and the River by Chinua Achebe. Childhood memories. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Exservicemen /nigeria Legion Stickers / Thefxchanger E-currency Escrow Service And Customer Support / Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.