Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91230 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by prahcetomi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi,pls i need someone to help me use his/her address to order for my payoneer card.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by einsteino(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
prahcetomi:
Hi,pls i need someone to help me use his/her address to order for my payoneer card.

how would you then receive it if i do?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by prahcetomi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
einsteino:

how would you then receive it if i do?
i'll need only the card details
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by einsteino(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
prahcetomi:
i'll need only the card details

okay. send a pm
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by glo3nity: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Please house, what is the format that works for WORDPAD in publishing on Kindle without any corruption?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2017
glo3nity:
Please house, what is the format that works for WORDPAD in publishing on Kindle without any corruption?

WordPad?

Please use Microsoft Word. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2017
modath:

Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in 10 mins or LESS...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...

Modath and I have transacted Payoneer. Payment was Swift. So house, I add Modath as one of our recommended Payoneer buyers in Nairaland.

If you go to the Ecurrency thread you'll also see she's one of the most trusted dealers. So many people use her as escrow. Just be sure to do a small due diligence and ascertain that you're dealing with the right Modath.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mendelsmattress: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL:08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Daraplato(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017

Used Infinix Hot for sale at GIVEAWAY PRICE.
Android 5.1 - Lollipop. 1gb Ram + 16gb Internal memory.
Screen is broken a little. Everything else is working perfectly.
Memory card + New Battery included.

Location - Lagos/Ibadan.
WhatsApp or call 08101091320.

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
bros1234:

Modath and I have transacted Payoneer. Payment was Swift. So house, I add Modath as one of our recommended Payoneer buyers in Nairaland.

If you go to the Ecurrency thread you'll also see she's one of the most trusted dealers. So many people use her as escrow. Just be sure to do a small due diligence and ascertain that you're dealing with the right Modath.

How much did she buy $1 from you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by exceltech: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2017
If you are a competent book designer(Createspace+Kindle) with expertise
in photoshop, send me your whatsapp contact. I have jobs for you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by glo3nity: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
bros1234:

WordPad?
Please use Microsoft Word. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.
Okay, thank you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi house,
My latest book just went live. Big thanks to our mentors and contributors in this thread. I invite/welcome your criticisms.

A taste of the forbidden (The forbidden series Book 1)
by Heidi Rose et al.
Link: http://a.co/bYtNPMq
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Maura1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
bros1234:
Guys, I just created a whatsapp group for further learning and advancing our profitability on Amazon KDP/CreateSpace Publishing. I had to create the group after a Nairalander asked me to add him(or her) in out whatsapp group. You may join the group using the link below.

Pls AncientTimes and Obamartins come is fast, to join the admin of the group.

https:///4I6Mjf8ZbtiIeWPMFKDeuU

OR

http:///2rysNyD

EDITED

Its like Nairaland is munching the whatsapp group link. Pls indicate your interest and we will add you

PLEASE ADD 07039843763
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maura1:

PLEASE ADD 07039843763
Follow the link na
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by demolagilbert: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Free today fam� https://www.amazon.com/Finding-DREW-Gilbert-Daso-ebook/dp/B07483DBY2/ref=zg_bs_6361434011_f_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RN43JZH01SARHXDTZK54

Share your thoughts...also kindly drop reviews. The only requirement is to have shopped to the tune of $50 at some point. Thus, we shd be able to help each other out. Cheers
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by amazinghope: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Good day house.
I am a top notch content writer, proficient in all genres, ranging from romance, health, lifestyle, and all..
If you have got any content that you wish to turn into a top seller on Amazon, I'm just a mention away smiley
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2017
amazinghope:
Good day house.
I am a top notch content writer, proficient in all genres, ranging from romance, health, lifestyle, and all..
If you have got any content that you wish to turn into a top seller on Amazon, I'm just a mention away smiley

If you are this good, why don't you publish and be a bestseller at Amazon? Just wondering.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by amazinghope: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
hamlak:

If you are this good, why don't you publish and be a bestseller at Amazon? Just wondering.
I don't know my way around yet..
I just need a platform to spice up my skills which will set me further up the ladder smiley
Good day
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Rheenah: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2017
craigkoel1989:
thanks to this thread. I ve made $40 in just 2 weeks from just 1 book. God bless this Op. To show my appreciation. I will send a free ebook on how to format and upload in kindle for anyone who ask. Just drop your email here and i will send it to you all without asking for a dime. Let us combat unemployment together doing what we love
Rheenah16@gmaildotcom
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2017
I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

Please note that the manual is not free.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesnt stop the free guides going on whatsapp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read backward to get our numbers.

And by the way, all the lessons in the WhatsApp group remain FREE.

Blessings

2 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by dtruseeker(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2017
bros1234:
I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesnt stop the free guides going on whatsapp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read backward to get our numbers.

Blessings
Chairman abeg add me to the group. I can't find your number 08037046054
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by samuelson06(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mcslize:
Hello bros1234 / AncientTimes ,

How do I get a South Africa address to request employment identification number EIN?

Why SA? Only people from there can request for it?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hotmolo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys, pleaseI need to be added to the whatsapp group. the link is not working. please quote me with the number to request to or add me 08069216406
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hotmolo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
bros1234:
I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

Blessings

Please add me to the group or give me a number to request from. the links are not working 08069216406
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Mcslize: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
samuelson06:

Why SA? Only people from there can request for it?
You won't understand.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by samuelson06(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mcslize:

You won't understand.

But I would have loved to. I need it too.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 4:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Lmaoooo for those still in doubt, I'm here to give testimony that this shit works. Amen? amen � just do the hard work in the beginning, but do it well, don't rush because you want to make bar chap chap. Be patient, your time will come. ��

#BadCreativ3 #publishing

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello friends on this thread, Yes this works and we better get serious with it.

I just started a new thread which I consider an extension of this one and the other
thread by our Professor @mk82 who did a great job at introducing this to
fellow Nigerians.

My new thread is at the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4059571/modified-make-money-online-publishing#60535200

At the link above, I will be able to answer any questions that you may have and also give
all the support that I can. Just feel free to post your questions or request there and I will
make sure I respond positively based on what I have learned in over two years of publishing.
I will be checking there regularly.

I have just completed an ebook titled "How to Make Money Online Publishing
eBooks on Kindle and Other eBook Marketplaces" which you can download
free now for a limited time. You will know how to get this after you visit the above link.

Hope this helps everyone trying to make money from publishing ebooks. Cheers!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
PROOF READING TIPS.
ANCIENTTIMES PUBLICATION

One of the difficult aspects of this job for authors is proof READING your book. When you have finished writing a good book, captivating description, moderate category and so on how do you proof read your book?

Even with softwares like Grammarly Premium, Paper rater, Ginger, etc., the softwares sometimes fail and mistakes ABOUND. They may fail to pick up small mistakes that they should have picked up. Even if you have the dollars to fund those accounts for those Grammer checkers, they can still fail you.

However, for a beginner, getting the money to pay about #30, 000 per month for a software like grammerly is a daunting challenge. The simple thing to do is to get a natural voice reader. Then paste your text in the software. It will read it for you. Then you will listen as the software reads. It will read it plus your errors. Once it reads a mistake, pause. Go back to your word document and correct. That is simple and easy. Do it until you finish your entire document.

4 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ancienttimes, bros1234 please add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
Ancienttimes, bros1234 please add me to the whatsapp group. My number 4
PM me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.