Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (38085 Views)

Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Miraxzeebility(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
After fvvking him u are now disowning him
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by derahhh(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
This ain't no news pls.....

Where OPoga serve us better news � abeg
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Bullhari007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
and who is asking her
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Trottle: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
seyizma:
Hmm! '' Great friends with benefits you mean? '' undecided

They would be deceiving themselves "we're just great friends" as if feelings are not involved from either or both sides.

This is is nonsense we are being fed with now? What is our business with your "friendship"? As if a man and woman can be friend in the real sense of the word!!
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by derahhh(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls is there a nairaland app for windows phone
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by TENHEU22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrExcel:
Bakam my Bajju sister, please do not be like those southern galz. Represent us welL -BAJJU
Bajju, can bajju do without bleeping.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by aziaka111(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
and wat are u people waiting for to get married,una never reach to marry.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by SeniorZato(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
I like the guy trousers. The ghetto line precisely
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by tiger28: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mr Alexreport!why all these image laundering after your boss was caught in a shady deal??if not Churchill then it is Fashanu. Nairaland is a platform for Nigerians to share different views and not a commercial money making platform. Pls take all your noise elsewhere.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by ariklawani(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm,now u are denying the dude,because him Don dey for fraud mater,bet come oh fashanu.upon ur exposure, wetin u wear so..
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by gidjah(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrExcel:
Bakam my Bajju sister, please do not be like those southern galz. Represent us welL -BAJJU
oohhhhh! great, thank God I have come across someone who knows her. we use to be in the same service unit in kaduna under Winners chapel way back then (I was her leader and coordinator ) very shy and calm lady I mustsay, but you would be supprissed to see her act the 'jezebel 'in movies or soap operas. I saw her there (up flying and soaring long ago) know she was gonna get there soonest.But like the average Bajju/chongai ladies ...........hmmmm......they can be very sophisticated in that other aspect,...trust me they can truly be .She ought to have been married by now, she is in her 30's o!and still going round big uncle fash(and so fortunate too, uncle fash is my niece too) him way na always the high way o! Rachael roo small for am sef!

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
The close working relationship between sports legend Amb. John Fashanu and veteran media ‎Rachel Bakam has been misunderstood to be a marital union by man. But Amb. Bakam has come out to debunk the rumours making rounds over the business relationship.

According to her "The Media love to refer to John and I as husband and wife but we are not married. We keep quiet and let that perception slide but the truth is, We are great friends and fight for some causes together‎. He is amazing in business and a very loyal friend. Professional to the core. Misunderstood by many but an amazing man.

She further added " I have been very close friends with him for over two years now and i can attest to his goodness and loyalty. He goes the extra mile for his friends. He has gotten his feet caught unfairly many times because of his goodness. I am blessed to have a great friend like John who has grown to become like a brother, confidante, friend and amazing in business. We also fight many causes together. I am a humanitarian. When I propose to John to come on board to support causes like empowerment of IDPS and Anti-human trafficking, he comes in and gives his all. He is Loyal to the core through thick and thin. I have enjoyed the best friendship and work relationship with John so far"

The award winning media practitioner who is also known as The PIPER is the achor of popular TV programme Trends & Rachel on NTA, AIT and DSTV.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/revealed-john-fashanu-and-i-are-not_30.html?m=0
**In Bovi's voice** ''we are juuuust friends''. Celebrity nonsense
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Icedprince1d(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Friends with benefit
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
fash knows how dribble like okocha & score like ronaldinhoooo!
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by eclecticbaron: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
free2ryhme:
make una ask john fashanu na so im mate dey dress grin

Damn! You are wicked. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by raphy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
see the trouser grab the headlines...that man middle leg have fat so he have to wear baggy. I first met this man in 2011 he was bringing a businesses idea namely tire protector .that fake business.he is tall as a model.he have a British accent I knw he grew up in Britain playing football for wemblydon. fash has got the cash.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
so fashanu is a sport legend just asking sha
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by marv1: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
sanky346:
Am always surprised when they refer to John Fashanu as an Ambassador. Pls Ambassador of which country to which country? Please educate me, I might be ignorant
Ambassador of bleepers of girls. Nonsense. This same girl has forgotten when she said she has found a new love better than her ex due to same circumstances they each found themselves. That Fash always gives her money and care then. Now Indirectly she has been used and dumped like a tissue paper. She is now tactically telling us that they are friends.
Some girls are confused individual mixing lust with love.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by bizzibodi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm!fashanu a serial divorcee.
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by temitimx19(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can swear that I saw Facebook pics of them getting engaged or something.. but what is my business
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
A very nice PR attempt to defuse the land scam thing.

Ko le work grin

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
bizzibodi:
Hmmm!fashanu a serial divorcee.

Nothing wrong with that and I respect him for it.

It shows he's not a woman wrapper.

Any iyawo that doesn't toe the line should be ready to get kicked to the curb.

As long as he takes care of the kids then I'm good.

Na because of one woman they circumcise him?
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Aaronwyze(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Friendship indeed
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
After fvvking him u are now disowning him
Mayve he has started beating her undecided
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by macaranta(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is his suit from the 70s?
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Jaqenhghar: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
A very nice PR attempt to defuse the land scam thing.

Ko le work grin
I hear say d guy na tif. You need to see what people posted abt him on face book

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by Decryptor(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
That was how one actress claimed that her and D'banj were "great friends" until we discovered that he was schucking her from the nyash! Mtcheewwwww!!!
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by sukkot: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
5DMindset:

He dresses as his thoughts are. Always with the weaker sex.
care to expand on your point ?
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by ahamonyeka(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shey na suit or coat fashanu wear ?
Re: Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Nothing wrong with that and I respect him for it.
It shows he's not a woman wrapper.
Any iyawo that doesn't toe the line should be ready to get kicked to the curb.
As long as he takes care of the kids then I'm good.
Na because of one woman they circumcise him?
how do u know he waz circumcised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.