Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart (32189 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by maxiuc(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
How he take recognize person wey he never see for 25yrs

How possible is that

Unless someone introduced him to her

And for that nigga we dem block him face sorry oooo
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nov6(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
The grass but in this case the children actually suffer it embarassed
The Delta-Igbo Afonja girl only you?? This your cross breed i yam not understanding.. No thanks i don't wana pay you a visit... But happy sunday tho,that you skirt reminds me of choir members

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by yelinco1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
And this made fp?
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nov6(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
dayleke:

He doesn't wanna be seen or recognized.
Maybe he wasn't supposed to be at the wedding or maybe that's his 5th wedding.

ok,thanking you vely vely much for d explainological term

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by aziaka111(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
blood is ticker than water, una welcome back
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by officialteemi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
i dedicate this FTC to the mod that banned me for saying buhari erectile tissues has been Compromised

am back and strong

I've no gun, knife or AK47

but I've got 700 mb to speak out..

enjoy
MAKE E SHAA NO BE GLO

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by rs172(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Divorced parents... Daddy took boy, mummy took girl...

When elephants fights, who suffers?

It depends on where they fought
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Osamanelly(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
[i][/i]DAT is gud for dam na. blood is blood[b]DAT is gud for dam na. blood is blood[/b]DAT is gud for dam na. blood is blood
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
Awwwwwww.... Love is something No one can ever understand
trust me I understand itgrin
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by IJOBA2: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Divorced parents... Daddy took boy, mummy took girl...

When elephants fights, who suffers?

ITS A NORMAL THING AMONG AFONJA MUSLIMS HERE IN THE SOUTH WEST. DIFFERENT FATHERS AND MOTHERS
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Osamanelly(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
rs172:

It depends on where they fought
. maybe insyd d sea
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by ahhdah(f): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
trust me I understand itgrin
Na so
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by amzee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
i dedicate this FTC to the mod that banned me for saying buhari erectile tissues has been Compromised

am back and strong

but I've got 700 mb to speak out

enjoy
Thats how I was banned for 3 months for saying Lets retaliate the attacks South Africans are carrying out on Nigerians.
Abeg I talk bad?
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:

Na so
yeah love is very easy to understand just that the problem of relationship and our cracked mentality won't allow some people to understand it...grin
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by ahhdah(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yeah love is very easy to understand just that the problem of relationship and our cracked mentality won't allow some people to understand it...grin
Okay ooo
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by sunshineV(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:

Watin do jagaban
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by samuel19222(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Attention pls!
if your name is Anita, I won't mention your surname.....
Born January 17th, won't mention the year also, and you did pregnancy test at JOLAD clinic, �
am at Ipaja roundabout now eating roasted� corn with your result sheet�...
I want to use this medium to tell u its positive�✔✔
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Banter1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lawyers in the house help pls.
1. Is there any procedure for the rejection of bye-law?
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Martin0(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ahhdah:
Okay ooo
yeahgrin
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by unitedsurv: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
muller101:
Thank God they didn't end up marrying themselves unknowingly

lol abi grin but come to think of it if i'm the one anywhere I meet my blood anywhere in the world I would know

anyway people are different tho wink
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by rakabuba001(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
muller101:
Thank God they didn't end up marrying themselves unknowingly

if them marry unknowingly na to go die unknowingly ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

am back and strong

enjoy

You lucky me wen dem ban since last year December to expire this year December for phone section because I dey toast seun babe nko
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:

The Delta-Igbo Afonja girl only you??
This your cross breed i yam not understanding..
No thanks i don't wana pay you a visit...
But happy sunday tho,that you skirt reminds me of choir members

grin grin
It kinda favours me. Dual citizenship things tongue
Happy Sunday to you too
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by juman(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
So nice. grin
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nov6(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

grin grin It kinda favours me. Dual citizenship things tongue Happy Sunday to you too
how I'd like to know, maybe i can learn something from u to that
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
unitedsurv:

lol abi grin but come to think of it if i'm the one anywhere I meet my blood anywhere in the world I would know

anyway people are different tho wink
u won't know o. grin
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:

how
I'd like to know, maybe i can learn something from u to that
If Nigeria perhaps breaks as some people are agitating... cheesy
#TeamNeutralClub
@your personal text just reminded me of Jim Reeves
God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Roon9(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

am back and strong

enjoy

Your next ban would outlive Methuselahs age no worry
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nov6(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
If Nigeria perhaps breaks as some people are agitating... cheesy #TeamNeutralClub @your personal text just reminded me of Jim Reeves God bless Nigeria
so until Nigeria breaks up before you tell? Yeah...Jim one of my favorite Oldies...
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:

so until Nigeria breaks up before you tell?
Yeah...Jim one of my favorite Oldies...

One parent is Delta Igbo while the other is Yoruba. Enjoy your evening smiley
Re: Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart by Nov6(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

One parent is Delta Igbo while the other is Yoruba. Enjoy your evening smiley

my evening has been messed up by heavy down pour.
Have a great week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.