Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart (22725 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Drinokrane: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2018
The last time Akunnaya, 22, saw her mother - she was just a teenager. Although the vlogger didn't state the reason for their seperation, she and her siblings finally reunited with their mother in Dallas, US five years after, on December 31st.

Watch the very emotional clip of their reunion below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzVVQCnDCDo

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/see-moment-nigerian-mother-reunited.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by bobnatlo(m): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Ohhh.
So so beautiful!
Just awesome!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Seen..the moment Buhari retires to Daura homeland with our parting gift in 2019

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by money121(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by HalbondAdmin: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Awesome!!

Halbond Services wishes all her esteemed customers a very Prosperous New year.
Finishing your Building in style....
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Where is the 22 year old woman? All the women in that clip are at least 45 years of age

14 Likes

The emotional bond is so strong
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by estolaB(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
What a woow
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by funkyfrevy(f): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Family is everything. May we not be separated from our loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by itiswellandwell: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank God for them. Congrats Ma.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by MorataFC: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
funkyfrevy:
Family is everything. May we not be separated from our loved ones.
Amen

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Uyeye(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
wink wink

i got tears coming from my left eye for y'all.....

The moment they sighted her and ran to her embrace and the 'big Bro' was walking like a boss behind was really heart warming.....the Mama na New school ....i cant see my Mama throw around that much hug let alone peck......you have to 'dobale first' even if na ten years grin grin

Parents are precious especially those who labour see us live a better life.....i wish i can do better than i am doing but God understands!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Uyeye(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
wink wink

her reasons for wanting to capture the moment is genuine to me .....not that her opinion matters but we can save the best of history for generations to come

painful i dont know what my grandpa looks like or where they were buried nor where there anything historical you can check up when you visit my town. Not so proud of that!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Dsholla: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
mother's love
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Cool, but those who never come see for more than that nnko?
Lord grant the pious peace ✌
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by veacea: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Ralo(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
The mother just regained her freedom, after serving years in prison for tax fraud.
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Abeg this is overhyped. Just 5 years. If every Nigerian abroad professional were to share videos of their reunion with members of their family, there would be an unending list.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by delugajackson: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2018
cry

If only Lady Katlyn in the Game of Thrones had this same opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Feranmicharless: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Issokay
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by affable4(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2018
And I cried too.
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Wipes tears embarassed
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by chucs: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Nothing can beat mother's love
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Pavore9: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Her 4 children were there to welcome her.

Really got touched when the video got to where it played Chukwu biko gozie, Ochie Dike Mama Nna gozie Nnem, Ochie Dike Nnem
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
yes i am going to be that guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by prest(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
How I wished my mum just travelled for 10 years
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by wildchild1: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank God

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New Year discount is still on
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by Pavore9: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Uyeye:
wink wink

her reasons for wanting to capture the moment is genuine to me .....not that her opinion matters but we can save the best of history for generations to come

painful i dont know what my grandpa looks like or where they were buried nor where there anything historical you can check up when you visit my town. Not so proud of that!

So much history lost for many of us. It was when I worked with a Canadian family historian that the importance of capturing stories from grandparents and parents in audio, pictures and texts really hit me.
Re: The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart by thunderbabs: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
I pray Trump wont sight you in Jesus name, Amen! Dt guy hates immigrants, chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / This Person Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.