Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,206 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30/7/2017 Excellent Leadership - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30/7/2017 Excellent Leadership (345 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: August 7, 2017 Letter To All Congregation. / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 13/7/2017 Don’t Lament / My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30/7/2017 Excellent Leadership by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
C. A. C., LIVING WATER
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: SUNDAY, JULY, 30, 2017
TOPIC: EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP
BIBLE READING: Judges 3:1-5
MEMORISE: Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers (Joshua. 1:6).

Any organisation/institution that is devoid of a good leader will undoubtedly find itself in chaos. From inception, God had planned leadership along with creation (Genesis 2:15ff). This is evident in His command to Adam to give names to all other living creatures (Genesis 2:21), which the latter did effectively. There have been series of arguments as to whether leaders are born or made. Without bothering ourselves with unnecessary controversies, as children of God, we are created to provide excellent leadership, secularly and spiritually, wherever God places us.

Our topic for today, implies that there are many leadership styles. While we have the autocratic leader who dominates and enforces rules on his followers, there are democratic ones who carry followers along. We have the laizer faire ones that show weak leading by allowing the followers to use their initiatives. Which then is the excellent leadership design among all of these? A godly leader is the leader who uses both power (constituted authority) and grace to lead the followers.

An excellent leader leads in everything, up front, and also mops up from the back. All his followers are carried along, as they advance together. This is the type of leadership that God expects all leaders at various facets to exhibit. In excellent leadership, the leader is not the most important though, he is very crucial, as he determines the faith of the people. Remember that as a leader, you will account for your leadership on yours followers. Moses, King Saul, David, Samuel, Joseph, etc. were all leaders at one time or the other. Posterity keeps judging them. What kind of leader are you? Examine yourself, NOW.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, help me to be the excellent leader that You desire of me.
2. Lord, give me every quality that would make me get the desired results as I do Your work and lead Your people, even from my home.
3. Lord, help every leader, spiritual, traditional and political, to be more aware that we would all give account to You in the end.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY : NUMBERS 2 - 4

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Grateful To God You Are A Great Fool / Masked Gunmen Inavade Catholic Church In Ozubulu, kill scores(Graphic pictures) / Ahiara Diocese: Pope May Shut Down 163 Nigerian Catholic Parishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.