Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife (447 Views)

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by Kbul: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
CC: Lalastica (This should make front page)

Find below the encounter an FB user posted between him and a government official.

"This man with black cap using this government car brought out a knife in his car trying to kill me so when he didn't get to me he punched the back tyre of my car. Just because we met at a narrow road at coret hamlet. A wedding reception ground. Thanks to Nigerians men and women who stood with me and he was forced to pay for the tyre. What a government official doing with knife in his car? Is that why we voted them in to power?He is Mr Casmire Bawa . The liason officer central zone to governor Simon lalong"

Re: Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by NwaNimo1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Looks more like a key.... foolish liar,

Learn to show respect.... to avoid such encounters.
Re: Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by Modsenemy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
All I see is a drunkard who isn't high yet
Re: Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by Modsenemy(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:

the poster didn't tell u that's the knife in his hand undecided
Re: Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by Fweshspice(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria is a joke!!!
Re: Government Official Attacks Motorist With A Knife by Kbul: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:

1. The pictures were taken after the incidence so obviously the knife is no longer in his hands.

2. I am not the person that it happened to but I know the individual personally. I can attest to the fact that it actually happened as he narrated.

3. There is also a short video of the crowd that gathered and remedied the situation. I did not post it earlier because of the size but I will now try and reduce it to be able to upload it. Or alternatively you can visit the Facebook profile in the pic and view the video for yourself

4. Whether you believe the story or not is irrelevant because your believe or disbelieve will not change the reality of what hapened . but for you to call the poster "foolish liar" is highly regrettable.

5. The solution you proposed that he should show respect to avoid such encounter seems to suggest that you approve of knife attack as a remedy to disrespect...

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Reps To Revisit Power Devolution In September / BREAKING: After #epe6, Gunmen Kidnap Shamsideen Omotayo, Lagos LG Clerk / Sub-saharan Africa Economic Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.