Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) (3105 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by myright: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
dumodust:

Dude phuck off and go mind your tout propaganda threads
Effing disgrace to igbo-hood
Time will tell, just wait for it... this is exactly how massob started and were disgraced in onitsha
where are your soldiers and the bullets?
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by dumodust(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Shut up.... That useless governor is the reason behind all these agitation. He killed their members, and they are determined to ruined this election for him. Remember they are the same youths used by politicians to rig election in the past. They will not be available again....
Shows you state of mind how you reply to threads by first drawing lines.
Whoever was killed did it to himself and the current ipob actions at fightjng free will proves the governor right if he was involved. He is even a kind governor by allowing you guys to be roaming free.
See the foolish act in ihiala, just desecrated an old man's burial over anambra matter... next time just expect guns to be involved.
Hired mercenaries paid to ignite anambra
You will all fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by ESDKING: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
The truth about what actually happened will soon be out.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by dumodust(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
myright:
where are your soldiers and the bullets?
Wait for them.., soon, very soon, your moniker will be here wailing all over looking for sympathy... you will find none then. In the past,i ignored ipob because i felt they had a right of fair hearing but as we can see, you have over reached your boundaries and become usurpers of people's rights, the very act you accuse the fg of.
Every true igbo knows this is not us... even our worst enemies can hold a rally here and wouldn't be attacked. I thought you guys had brains, but what was i expecting from a movement populate by dregs and failures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by dumodust(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
NobleAngell:
Is this what they will go and be doing in the so-called Biafra republic?
I wonder o... if na so, ya gba kwa oku
They are just trying to impose their own hegemony
This has nothing to do with igbos or biafra
This is just about one man's selfish ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
dumodust:

I wonder o... if na so, ya gba kwa oku
They are just trying to impose their own hegemony
This has nothing to do with igbos or biafra
This is just about one man's selfish ambition
Trust me, they will see more of these kind of people. Power-drunk demons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
frleopardo:
If this news is real, then Nnamdi kanu needs to watch it. He could be creating enemies from within. He and IPOB caucus members need to tender an unreserved apology to the families concerned.
if the story is true,trust ipob they will do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by ottohan: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
omenka:
There is just one person leading them. Call a spade a spade and stop being a coward.

Good evening.

I never get your invitation yet, abi e nor come pure?
in benue state, fulani herds men are busy devouring ur farmlands here and raping agatu women, but u will not talk abt dat
Na only for biafra thread una go get power
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Their headache...now na morning.
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by StOla: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
I am loving this.

Anarchy has located Biafra.

Any Biafran who can run out had better do so now, before the hunchback dictator assumes the throne and unveil his terror.
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by Sanchez01: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yyeske:
This was exactly how Boko Haram was birthed, like play like play it became what it is today.
Ndigbo and Ndi Anambra should treat this menace of IPOB miscreants before it snowballs into something we can't handle.
Boko Haram crippled its region. I don't have a problem if the IPOB do the same, so long they don't leave their region as well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by Sagay212: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is the ipods claiming they are not violent oooo. Thank God we are seeing pictures of how they are going about disturbing other people's peace. When they start to arrest and deal with them, they will.be crying international court, UN, trump and putin up and down. Una cup don dey full small small.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by chimeee: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
people can be paid to do this in order to tarnish ipob image, don't rule it out,
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by Malawian(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
I dont see the IPOB guys chassing anybody away, if anything, they came to pay their last respects to the Biafran Veteran. Please these politicians should know that their time is up. We have all gone to Funerals before in Igboland and we know when it is time to Jirate after the burial. Abeg make una forget propaganda, some of these IPOB fellows are multiple PHD holders.
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
When Miscreants lead grin
IPOD Yoots are making Anambra state ungovernable
Re: IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) by Kagawa10: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol, this was how Bokoharam started.. Pesin wey dey carry umbrella even wen rain no dey fall, na him go feel the weight when he return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar / Video: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Asks Buhari To Sit Up Or Resign / PDP Zones Presidency To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.