Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State (2130 Views)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Nysc Oyo 2017:ex And Current Corpers, Please Kindly Tell Us About The Best Ppas / Available Nysc Trianing Centers And Ppas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
We all know the good worth of getting posted to a very good ppa.. Attractive corper salary, you could get retained, good working condition and many others. Service charge is 10k and wether you have any ppa in mind or you want us to post you to any.. Contact me with my siggy.. And if you are posted to anywhere in ib we can help you secure a very good apartment.. Just contact us today.
Re: Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are you in need of good accomodation in ibadan(anywhere in ibadan) please do contact me via my siggy.
Re: Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Morning
Re: Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State by Abiscoco: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
We all know the good worth of getting posted to a very good ppa.. Attractive corper salary, you could get retained, good working condition and many others. Service charge is 10k and wether you have any ppa in mind or you want us to post you to any.. Contact me with my siggy.. And if you are posted to anywhere in ib we can help you secure a very good apartment.. Just contact us today.

Hello, please are you still doing this?
Re: Get Posted To Good Ppas' In OYO State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
FRAUDSTER
SCAMMER
only gullible ones will fall for this

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Corpers Posted To Borno, Lets Meet Here! / What's The Age Limit To Serve? / My Deep Regret From Nysc Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.