Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (51418 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by dotcomnamename: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lord have mercy shocked shocked
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Does it mean the police in Lagos cannot do anything about these badoooo guys?

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
thunder fall on the MOD that my 2 ACCTS...

u Neva see anything u go ban taya
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
What the hell is this? What kind of savages wipe out full family for no reason
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by dust144(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chai
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by phlamesG: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
njure79:
happy sunday friends..will are back again this is your last chance 2 win dont doubt it is real..Add it up and get yours

A family just died and you've nothing to say but brings stupid bets here angry

If it's so sure, why aren't you a millionaire idiot?

10 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by TRAY2(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
And some idiots will come here and say No to jungle Justice? Imagine exterminating a whole generation by barbaric assholes. OMG sad
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
nd police is silent and the residents are the one looking for badoo group
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
jumobi1:

Couldn't this also support an argument that jungle justice isn't working. They could be killing the wrong ones or not even striking fear into the real members.
so what is the way out?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
What a pity
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which kind wahala be dis
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
This badoo gang no get heaven ooo

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
njure79:
happy sunday friends..will are back again this is your last chance 2 win dont doubt it is real..Add it up and get yours
may sango,Ogun,obatala and all others strike you for posting this your useless stuffs here

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
This shit is sick.
So where was the vigilante when this shit occurred?
Don't they have dogs in that locality?. . . At least to bark and alert people of strangers in the neighborhood
Anyone sure this thing isn't something else as opposed to this whole Badoo talk?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dc4life:
This is really sad cry but come to think of it I think the deceased (the Father) ought to have been prepared and ready for intruders knowing fully well that he lives in a deadly area like ibeshe (The Hotspot of these badoo gang). I'm not blaming him for his death but I think he should have armed himself with all kind of weapons. You can't live in such an area with both eyes closed. If you can't afford to move from the area, get a better burglary window, arm yourself to the max, I don't believe these badoo gang must have disappeared into their room, at the slightest sound, get up, alarm your neighbors, get your arms and ammunition and get ready for whatever comes your way... I wouldn't go down without a fight, I might eventually go down, but not without injuring the assailant . RIP

I don't want to comment but this your post really shows that you have problems and issues with your no 6

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yet the useless police arrested 142 people and tagged them Badoo suspects!
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olayeancah23(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm... I pray dis deadly souls should be flushed out soon. tongue
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by wireless48(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Jesus! the motive of this people is still not clear to me

honestly I don't even no there aim.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
jumobi1:

Couldn't this also support an argument that jungle justice isn't working. They could be killing the wrong ones or not even striking fear into the real members.

Yea, right. When you kill them tru jungle justice how do you ummasked the real pepetrators?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Must they kill?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
The police should be able to set a trap for these bastard badoo guys. Moved into these vulnerable are and pretend to be residents. Gather up to about 5 people and make it look like a family. Live there for as long as possible an get necessary info. They will definitely b tempted to come attack and when they come phuck them up an make sure you keep at least 2 of them alive to get necessary info. Besides I thought they arrested some of these guys, what did they do with info gotten from them?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why can't ikorodu ppl keep security dogs at home with a pump action .... no course for alarm Na . Once your dog bark cork you gun and release at sight ..... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wat do i av to say!
Kill dem if u see dem
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Afonja terrorist group.is only biafra matter they will carry for head while their house is on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
What did they actually gain from this now?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ZeroUnity: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is highly treacherous and wanton....
Why ending the life of this poor home with so many rich ambitions and desires...

May God grant them a happy repose..

What do they actually want??
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please who can really explain to me why this gang kill innocent people including wiping out a whole family.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
njure79:
Mr 419 will never let go of any opportunity to spam this forum .....
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by permit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't feel any pity for them No need,
I know they will reincarnate before Tuesday.
how, are u ECK?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kellyjc(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
njure79:
njure79:
njure79:
. Pls how much for the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.