Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (51407 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mandategroup: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ikeja Elecricity Distribution Company (Igbogbo business office) has kept HARMONY / LFI Estate in Bayeku, Ikorodu Lagos in absolute darkness for over 4 months now. The officials from Igbogbo business office took the transformer for repairs and it has not been returned. Several correspondence to the electricity company has not yielded any result. A letter to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of IEDC, Mr. Anthony Youdeowei, was not responded to. Busineses are relocating from Bayeku and there is high level of insecurity due to over 4 months of absolute darkness. Nigerians should help us appeal to IKDC.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by tchituz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
so upon all d road blocks.. vigilante...nd sorts put in place by d govt ND residents...dis group could still penetrate to commit dis kinda heinous crime...
DONT EVEN KNOW WAT TO SAY. ..RIP TO D DEAD
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by fcacfc(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
BADOO STRIKES AGAIN

This rubbish isnt funny again

According to rumour, one handkerchief goes for N500,000......

Who are the SELLERS?Badoo

Who are the BUYERS?= One million dollar question

This badolism wont end until the sponsors are known and arrested.....

Gov Ambode and the security personnel should please do sth to stop this wasting of humanbeing..
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mcgaius: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kokaine:
especially because the motive is money. the rituals doesnt need them to transport human parts where they stand the chance of being caught. its just a handkerchief soaked with blood. more desperate people and yahoo plus boys will easily make this a scourge very soon. i think our gun laws in this country need to be reviewed. let individuals take security in their hands till the government can stand up to the responsibility.

Is it not possible for them to just cut a little flesh and soak their handkerchief and leave the victim to nurse his wound maybe pastors can reverse whatever that was done to the perso .
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Security agencies like vainglorious manifestations. Before they achieve real results, they celebrate. Failed intelligence cos badoo is still striking... So sad!
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by primateayoola(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
chimere66:
The notorious Badoo Gang members have killed a family of five in Oke Ota, Ibeshe Ikorodu.

According to reports, the ugly incident happened over the night on (July 29/30, 2017), and the corpses were discovered today, July 30, 2017.

More details coming soon.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/badoo-members-strike-againkill-family.html?m=1

Unconfirmed story, there is no information or news agreeing with this update coming from ibeshe even till this very hour of the day.
Traffic hungry blogger suspected .
Divine protection fall on us.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
I just don't know what they will gain in killing their fellow human beings.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Pascal181: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Even if God don't want to destroy d whole world now let him just destroy Lagos for now.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Badoo members returns to Ikorodu chai shebi Police yaff catch all of them nah
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Guysebastian(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Omo one evening I been wan go my place for ajah,where I normally enter bus,I no know say na ikorodu bus,As conductor talk ikorodu,I tear race.

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Badooo gang shall stop in the SW with Oduduwa Republic; same way Boko Haram shall stop in the far-north with Arewa sharia Republic.

But so long as one Nigeria continues, these crime groups can only multiply.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by lanzar: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
primateayoola:

Unconfirmed story, there is no information or news agreeing with this update coming from ibeshe even till this very hour of the day.
Traffic hungry blogger suspected .
Divine protection fall on us.

Unfortunately, the news is genuine as I live in oke ota and I saw it eith my very ,own eyes. The man is a school principal while the wife sells okrika cloths. May God protect us
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by humberjade: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dc4life:
This is really sad cry but come to think of it I think the deceased (the Father) ought to have been prepared and ready for intruders knowing fully well that he lives in a deadly area like ibeshe (The Hotspot of these badoo gang). I'm not blaming him for his death but I think he should have armed himself with all kind of weapons. You can't live in such an area with both eyes closed. If you can't afford to move from the area, get a better burglary window, a security dog, arm yourself to the max, I don't believe these badoo gang must have disappeared into their room, at the slightest sound, get up, alarm your neighbors, get your arms and ammunition and get ready for whatever comes your way... I wouldn't go down without a fight, I might eventually go down, but not without injuring the assailant . RIP

My thought exactly.

But i heard their victims rarely notice their presence until they are in the house...Maybe they blow a substance (JUJU) to knockout their victims before entering their apartments.

Look at the posture of the victims, you will see that there is no sign of struggle from anyone of them (likewise most of the pictures i have seen in the past), seems they were murdered in their sleep.

Seriously, this thing is getting outta hand.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kalybaly: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Dc4life:
This is really sad cry but come to think of it I think the deceased (the Father) ought to have been prepared and ready for intruders knowing fully well that he lives in a deadly area like ibeshe (The Hotspot of these badoo gang). I'm not blaming him for his death but I think he should have armed himself with all kind of weapons. You can't live in such an area with both eyes closed. If you can't afford to move from the area, get a better burglary window, a security dog, arm yourself to the max, I don't believe these badoo gang must have disappeared into their room, at the slightest sound, get up, alarm your neighbors, get your arms and ammunition and get ready for whatever comes your way... I wouldn't go down without a fight, I might eventually go down, but not without injuring the assailant . RIP

Now thats the point... How can they force a doot or gate to enter and kill then in this manner... As weird as it may sound it actually looks like they are in ghost mode when they attack
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by JazzMode: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigerians gleefully reaping the dividends of their docility in a society that is fast descending into a state of anarchy.

I really do wonder how a gang of rascals will just surface and keep repeatedly doing the same kind of crime, in the same location of a state, in this century and time and the govts that prides themselves to be capable cannot arrest the situation with all the security forces they have at their beck and call, with the masses sufferring less casualties?

And all we can do is just say RIP, and maybe God help/protect us.

Those running the country are always safe from all this, while the masses can go to hell for all they care.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2017
These things breaks my heart cry cry. See innocent children full of life hours before.
How will their playmates feel the next day?
How about their dreams?
Their happy and innocent giggle all cut short by adults who are meant to care and protect them. God please, I know you are up there, this is the right time to act. I am tired of all these senseless wasting of human lives all around us. You had good intentions when you created the world but the savagery going on now is beyond human comprehension. It might get worse with time.

I can't stop this pain in my heart cry cry cry.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by primateayoola(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
lanzar:

Unfortunately, the news is genuine as I live in oke ota and I saw it eith my very ,own eyes. The man is a school principal while the wife sells okrika cloths. May God protect us

Yeepa! God protection fall on u my dear.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by leomarz007: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Lord have mercy on your children and forgive them barbarians, for they know not what they do. #ignorance
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by labiola: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Dc4life:
Guy, it doesn't work that way, the people carry out their evil acts while someone is sleeping, it is very difficult to fight back in that situation. Pray it doesn't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by labiola: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2017
charles009:

My guy u spokee my mind, one time last year, we had incessant attacks in a street in calabar, thieves took over raping wives, mothers, daughters. It was horrible. I immediately contacted my police friend and he gave me an 14 round Beretta. I gave my wife stern instructions, anyday you notice any break in and am not around, shoot to kill, I repeat shoot to kill. No man can come into my home and kill an entire family. For where that one dey happen.

How many people have access to such opportunity that you have. These people are not coming to steal but to kill while you are in your deep sleep. For those that survived their attack did by God grace
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
ERockson:
And when they kill badoo member, some foools will be shouting jungle justice and all that. Badoo group deserve no mercy
Except that fool like you failed to realise that the reason why people are shouting is that suspects that are lynched always turned out to be innocent people.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by fatboislim(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Can someone please explain the mission of this badoo cult? Are they hired assassins or they like to kill people for fun?
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by onyokometer: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2017
God have mercy .... Fish out the head and masters of this cult group and there members I'll flee.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Until they will kill a high ranking police officer and his family, that is when the Police will swing into action. Just because it hasn't reached them yet they are handling this matter with kid gloves. RIP to the dead. Every mans judgement day will come one day. Kwantinue killing.
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
mcgaius:

Is it not possible for them to just cut a little flesh and soak their handkerchief and leave the victim to nurse his wound maybe pastors can reverse whatever that was done to the perso .
who knows the condition the juju man gave them
Re: Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by God2man(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is horrible. Innocent lives are being wasted and are crying for justice every day, we need serious prayers in Nigeria.

God should intervene quickly and judge these killers in Jesus name. Amen

This is getting too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.