Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! (3778 Views)

8 Ways We Can Reduce Poverty In Nigeria. Do You Agree? / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu's Lecture In The US Over Nigeria. Do You Agree With Him? / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can anybody answer the question ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by googlepikins: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace. An illiterate that was fed with live cow shitt

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by whitebeard(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
CNN has never said anything good about Nigeria, because they know that the chibok drama was staged. angry

It will shock them when Nigeria would take over their country angry

8 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by bennymark(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
is it the same CNN that kept on giving fake stats just to discredit Trump until he was declared winner?

CNN: Clinton Network News

7 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
The answer is Nigeria = Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
are you sure its not Saudi Arabia ? This is your last chance o grin

4 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by NuclearWinter: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:
is it the same CNN that kept on giving fake stats just to discredit Trump until he was declared winner?

They are trying to redeem themselves by peddling obvious facts just like this.

7 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
RZArecta:
are you sure its not Saudi Arabia ? This is your last chance o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by PDJT: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
-Lol. I know the answer but I won't tell. Knowledge is not Free.

7 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Buhari is a disgrace. An illiterate that was feed with live cow milk
Kai! If that was how Buhari was fed it means we're doomed only God knows for how long

8 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Annoyingly, his followers don't see anything wrong with his disappearance for weeks now undecided

7 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:

ehhhhhgbeleeo cheesy lemme get more responses from the audience
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:

Well, atleast they have a point on this already because our leaders just enjoy ridiculing us
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by smartty68(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
RZArecta:
ehhhhhgbeleeo cheesy lemme get more responses from the audience
Lol! Where's my money for getting the correct answer? tongue
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
PDJT:
-Lol. I know the answer but I won't tell. Knowledge is not Free.
tongue mbashi man, talk make we hear
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by PDJT: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
RZArecta:
:p mbashi man, talk make we hear
-Seeking for free education, are we?

1 Like

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:

Lol! Where's my money for getting the correct answer? tongue
armu robba grin at the end of the show, the judges will decide who the winners of todays grand price are... Keep playing jor

2 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by bennymark(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
there are far more important facts to guarantee their redemption, like how Kim of North Korea is giving them head ache.

case of CNN can be likened to that of Amnesty International, they see no evil until it biased. how many white nations have they beamed their search light on?

it's usually the same story by the same set of people, unless your sense of judgement is biased too

NuclearWinter:

They are trying to redeem themselves by peddling obvious facts just like this.

1 Like

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by OriflameNIG: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:

CNN , Corrupt Nonsense Network

1 Like

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by RZArecta(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
PDJT:

-Seeking for free education, are we?
if the free education will take me to oxford or Harvard then no yawa, pls answer the question. You have a good chance to win the Ikoyi dollars
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by bennymark(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
yeah they do, obviously for the wrong reason

we are renowned for voting in bad leaders, that will change soon though, I for one will soon join the race to stop the recycling of leaders in this nation

smartty68:

Well, atleast they have a point on this already because our leaders just enjoy ridiculing us
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by NuclearWinter: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:
there are far more important facts to guarantee their redemption, like how Kim of North Korea is giving them head ache.

case of CNN can be likened to that of Amnesty International, they see no evil until it biased. how many white nations have they beamed their search light on?

it's usually the same story by the same set of people, unless your sense of judgement is biased too

CNN was solidly biased towards Buhari becoming President and they helped make Chibok scam go global.

When you play with a doubled headed snake, expect to get bitten.

You as APC fanatic can not condemn CNN now after you were glued to CNN during the US Presidential race because they told you that your Hilary "Wiccan Witch" Clinton will win.

8 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by obailala(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chaiii...
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by nabiz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by bennymark(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol, bro, don't get it twisted, I am not a fanatic of Nigerian politics. the politicians we waste time fighting over go behind us to wine and dine. I supported Pre. Buhari, but any sane person will see he fell short of expectations, that does not mean I rate him zero. we are all humans, also, you only get disappointed when you expect too much, I know Naija politics too much than to waste my time, I'd rather think of how to be 'rich forever'

modified: when I want the real gist, I watch Al-Jazeera; ask why enemies are fighting tooth and nail to shut them out, CNN has never been my thing

TRUMPet all the way

NuclearWinter:

You as APC fanatic can not condemn CNN now after you were glued to CNN during the US Presidential race because they told you that your Hilary "Wiccan Witch" Clinton will win.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by NuclearWinter: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:
lol, bro, don't get it twisted, I am not a fanatic of Nigerian politics. the politicians we waste time fighting over go behind us to wine and dine. I supported Pre. Buhari, but any sane person will see he fell short of expectations, that does not mean I rate him zero. we are all humans, also, you only get disappointed when you expect too much, I know Naija politics too much than to waste my time, I'd rather think of how to be 'rich forever'

As an APC supporter you have no right whatsoever to condemn CNN as they are only reporting facts (a rare treat for CNN if I may add) and you should be reminded that your APC took the last govt and Nigeria to the public square to insult and condemn. It didn't even stop after GEJ was removed as your useless Buhari continued to de-market and paint Nigeria and Nigerians as demons whenever he went on one of his Senseless junkets abroad.

Do not condemn CNN without looking at the mirror.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by oganology33(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Buhari and the APC government always giving CNN countless opportunities to make caricature of this before before great nation.

Even Donald Trump, CNN's Arch enemy would Ladd his ass off this one.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by bennymark(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
GEJ fan spotted, I thought it was an intellectual debate, no need arguing with a pained fella. enjoy your weekend. Without Buhari or GEJ, my life continues, so I rather not argue with you

NuclearWinter:

As an APC supporter you have no right whatsoever to condemn CNN as they are only reporting facts (a rare treat for CNN if I may add) and you should be reminded that your APC took the last govt and Nigeria to the public square to insult and condemn. It didn't even stop after GEJ was removed as your useless Buhari continued to de-market and paint Nigeria and Nigerians as demons whenever he went on one of his Senseless junkets abroad.

Do not condemn CNN without looking at the mirror.
Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by NuclearWinter: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:
GEJ fan spotted, I thought it was an intellectual debate, no need arguing with a pained fella. enjoy your weekend. Without Buhari or GEJ, my life continues, so I rather not argue with you

We are communicating in a political forum section dedicated to Nigerian Politics.

If you wanted to mind your boring empty life then kindly log out.

Zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by vecman222(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Flats empty heads all over this threads

1 Like

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by obonujoker(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lemme phone some friends... op

Sarkki
Omenka
Tokemint
Vedaxcool
seunmsg
Beremx
Ngenekwenu
passingshot
Hungerbad
Modath...

wats d answer..... grin

6 Likes

Re: CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! by Splashme: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:

Kai! If that was how Buhari was fed it means we're doomed only God knows for how long

My brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Outsmarted Fayose In Ekiti Mega Rally / Sad Reality Of Today's World (pics) / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.