Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Experience With An Agent- Now I Need Rescue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With An Agent- Now I Need Rescue (695 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With An Agent- Now I Need Rescue by Habisoye: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Agent don kill me oo.

Please Gurus in the house help me.

I decided to give the entire registration to an Agent because i did not know much abt us application, but i've gathered the money to travel for tourism. So an Inlaw in the us introduced him to me and he assured me he will fill the form appropriately all I need was to just give him all information he needs then i paid him just 40k to do it.

Where issue started coming up was when he put the same address on where to visit and where to stay in the US, I discovered this and he told me to use it like that. That there won't be problem I should just explain it's a human error, cos he has submitted already. But I wasn't satisfied, I was bothered and I posted it on nairaland and a suggested solutions were given to me by good Samaritans in the house which I was able to edit the form myself and scan to the embassy as instructed on Friday last week.

Now I want to make sure I prepare myself on the appointment confirmation portal so when the embassy calls back and ask me to update my profile I won't need to start calling the agent up and down, I wanted to make sure I have access to everything now since i've eventually been trained by my Nairaland good people.

Now the issue is, the agent forgot my password on my appointment portal, so he told me to clicked forgot password and a message appeared that a temporary password had been sent to my mail (yandex) which he created for me. when I decided to login to the yandex mail I told him to give me the password , he ended up given me a wrong password again. Now I'm blocked on my yandex mail and cannot sign in on my appointment portal.

Gurus in the house what can I do my interview is this Thursday.
I need to login on my appointment portal to be able to update my profile to correlate the barcode number on my ds-160 with my appointment confirmation page as I just made a correction on my ds-160 form and i have sent the scanned copy to embassy email with my data page since last week.

My suggested solutions are;
1. To send a mail to the embassy to help me redirect my temporary password to my new email address (if this can be possible)
2. Or to just make call to the embassy's number which I don't even have.
3. To ignore my new ds-160 form and go to the interview with the old one that has the same barcode with my appointment confirmation.

Please my nairalanders, u people have been helping since day1 to indirectly train me and to give me suggested solutions which were very helpful.
Please do not hesitate to help me on these too.

Please come to my rescue as my interview is this Thursday and I don't want to reschedule because of my annual leave interval.
Re: My Experience With An Agent- Now I Need Rescue by Martinkev(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
End-time agent!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable Or Not? / 14 Amazing Record Breaking Roads You Need To Know / Travel To New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.