Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room (6808 Views)

Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Lady Caught Watching Explicit Content Inside The Class Room. / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by youngwar: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I sew this on my FB page . and I thought if they can post this on FB without remorse or shame, why not just post it on nairaland.SMH

Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by youngwar: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
SOME OF HIS FRIENDS RELIES

Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by ikp120(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which day did it become a crime to fall in love ?
#Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Deji124(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are they too young to kiss?
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigerians are the most hypocritical beings in this world sha, they kissed and then

How many high school American movies have watched and have not seen them kissing and having sex too?
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
desquad:
Nigerians are the most hypocritical beings in this world sha, they kissed and then

How many high school American movies have watched and have not seen them kissing and having sex too?

Are you really using your bra...in on Sundays?

Just a question please.

Why compare a real life scenario to an American movie that was played by models far older than these young kids?

Don't leave your bra...in in church again.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you really using your bra...in on Sundays?

Just a question please.

Why compare a real life scenario to an American movie that was played by models far older than these young kids?

Don't leave your bra...in in church again.
only if you can say that to my face and not pee on your trousers, then I can take you seriously smiley
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by NobleAngell(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
desquad:

Pls this is not America, we are Africans and some things are not acceptable. This is why I fear for the upcoming generation. We have lost our values simply because Americans have none.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by whitebeard(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
desquad:

ikp120:

#Hypocrisy
Deji124:
it is not a crime to fall in love biko, but the nigga took things far, their parents didnt approve of their relationship and yet they started kissing, every time nah to copy and compare with the country that does nothing but say bad things about your country (if u are biafran pls don't mind me)...stand firm on your own principle's OK.. Hannah montana, today Miley Cyrus, see the difference..!! Must we always copy america, if america was copying other countries do u think they would be where are today..Nigerian values are Nigerian values American's are American.

There are even some american parents that do not permit such.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
desquad:
only if you can say that to my face and not pee on your trousers, then I can take you seriously smiley

I will squeeze you physically... No long talks!! Forget the hunters Dane you call a gun... That is your only hope!!

You think a rank and file like you stand a chance?.... As...s....hole!!
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by mazimee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Deji124:
ikp120:

#Hypocrisy
desquad:

ikp120:

#Hypocrisy

You guys are not being rational. Actually the issue is not the act but the people involved. I am not a religious person but trust me this kids are usually carried away at this stage of their life. I am sure if you were a parent you would give your daughter high five if you see her in this scenario.

They may have graduated from the college but they have not graduated from their respective parent's roof, hence are not responsible for themselves if anything goes wrong at this stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
mazimee:

Actually the issue is not the act but the people involved. I am not a religious person but trust me this kids are usually carried away at this stage of their life. I am sure if you were a parent you would give your daughter high five if you see her in this scenario.

They may have graduated college but they have not graduated from their respective parents roof, hence are not responsible for themselves if anything goes wrong at this stage.

at this age you can't stop them, trying to do that will only make them even do worse or hate you. All you can do is just advice them at this age, this actually is what most Nigerian parents lack.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
NobleAngell:
Pls this is not America, we are Africans and some things are not acceptable. This is why I fear for the upcoming generation. We have lost our values simply because Americans have none.

desquad:
at this age you can't stop them, trying to do that will only make them even do worse or hate you. All you can do is just advice them at this age, this actually is what most Nigerian parents lack.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by mazimee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
desquad:

Advice would be incomplete without rebuke. You can't be Advising an erring child everyday. You rebuke to send a strong massage . We have values, it must be protected.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
And the even get the mind to post it on fb. Most children of nowadays are missing it. God preserve our tradition.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by ikp120(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
mazimee:

You guys are not being rational. Actually the issue is not the act but the people involved. I am not a religious person but trust me this kids are usually carried away at this stage of their life. I am sure if you were a parent you would give your daughter high five if you see her in this scenario.

They may have graduated from the college but they have not graduated from their respective parent's roof, hence are not responsible for themselves if anything goes wrong at this stage.

You are the one who is not being rational. You're simply being sentimental and religious (while trying to claim that you're not being religious).

Which day did falling in love become dependent on whether you live under your parent's roof or not? You are simply telling them that they can't have a romantic relationship because they are still dependent on their parents.

Wow! That's really being rational.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by mazimee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:
You are the one who is not being rational.

Which day did falling in love become dependent on whether you live under your parent's roof or not? You are simply telling them that they can't have a romantic relationship because they are still dependent on their parents.

Wow! That's really being rational.

If you're still missing the point, I may not be of any help to you Sir. Have a nice day.
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I ion lyk dia outfit.. Their colour sucks.. angry

as for dia kissing...na family mata be dat... lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking: Graduating Secondary School Student Kissing In A Class Room by 234GT(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
The word 'graduating 'makes them feel they have arrived.

(1) (Reply)

My Dilemma / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.