Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

If I Were To Create A Blogging Course For You, What Would You Want To Get? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Were To Create A Blogging Course For You, What Would You Want To Get? (285 Views)

If I Were Seun... / 2 Weeks Blogging Course For Beginners / N350 To $1 If I Were The CBN Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were To Create A Blogging Course For You, What Would You Want To Get? by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Bloggers,

This thread was created to help those who have a little problem with their blogs. And how I can help them immediately.

You can check my own blog from the link in the description below and also get a cheatsheet to 3,000 new visitors on your blog through this link http://theincomeblogger.com/blog (Your Swipe File is going to appear after 10 seconds of being on the site that is if you are using a mobile phone)

To skip all these talking, I'm trying to find out what bloggers like you want.

My blog is expanding rapidly and gaining exposure.

If your blog is in a really bad situation and if I were to create a blogging course for you, what would you want me to create?

I'm currently conducting this research in 10 forums all over the internet (Including Nairaland)

So leave your questions and suggestions below if you really want a fast solution

cc lalasticlala MYND44 OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Website or Blog In 60 Seconds / Excess Airtime?? This How To Convert It To Cash / Expand Your Customerbase Very Easily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.