Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (59104 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by tonguengineer(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
lol...At least he wasn't beaten.

Don't try that with a black mum Cuz you will know the difference between;

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

The next time you see a fridge, fear go grip you. We train kids from childhood that is why they don't grow up being dummies and crackheads
So ll assume that people that are dummies here on NL (zombie)

Lack the manual overide to return to factory settings (igbaju,igbamu,iforun,iko,ifomu,ifoju) like this

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by no1madman(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2017
It's normal 4 kids to destroy and break things. .fake pic!
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by udison(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Just beat him...y tie him down like he is a theif...he his just a kid...Most of us did worst wen we where young and we where never treated like thieves.
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
you have a sonshocked
And you are marriedgrin or grin

cheesy cheesy
Yes
I have a son
Will be 5 Oct
grin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
Yes
I have a son
Will be 5 Oct
grin
waow really,that nice I hope to see him and his mama then.grin

So my next question u know,just tell me the simple truth a No or yes I will understandgrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
emeijeh:
The little boy was surprised his new found "balls" doesn't bounce
hmmm. you don marry shey? I don't even think that way..am sure if it were you, you wouldn't have punished him cos you will understand
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dalecoin: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Crypto Token for Nigerian/African by a Nigerian....
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
waow really,that nice I hope to see him and his mama then.grin

So my next question u know,just tell me the simple truth a No or yes I will understandgrin

I am not
cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

I am not
cheesy cheesy
chai well am really happy for you ooogrin

Now I will stepup my respect for you coz I now see u ve virtually understand life grin

Don't worry time will come when we will both have better day's to share deals especially in businessgrin

A strong lady like you I do appreciate their effort keep it upgrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Taeewo(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
No
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by MrHighSea: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
If I do this with my little nephew, the boy might even enjoy it. I don't spank, you do exercises, wash car wheels, mop the floor by force. About 6, he can push up, ride a bike and stand on one foot with arm at akimbo. We play scrabble afterwards. Saw him fighting a gurl, I commanded him to kneel down beg just like he does with Mum. The tin pain am wella.

IF I TIE THAT BOY, HE'LL PERSUADE ME TO VIDEO HIM.
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
chai well am really happy for you ooogrin

Now I will stepup my respect for you coz I now see u ve virtually understand life grin

Don't worry time will come when we will both have better day's to share deals especially in businessgrin

A strong lady like you I do appreciate their effort keep it upgrin

Ehn ooo
Business is the koko
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

Ehn ooo Business is the koko
hahahahahahahgrin
You actually rightgrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

Ehn ooo Business is the koko
hahahahahahahgrin
You actually rightgrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by kuuljay(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
The father must be a mob boss,they dont take no sh!t

They need to be taught respect in the family no matter how young

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahgrin

You actually rightgrin

So how do we get started?
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Omo na enjoyment this pikin dey o, try this in Naija, dey will beat the evil spirit out of u lastly you will never eat eggs again
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

So how do we get started?
hahahahahhaha you really mean business,eh eh where do you base again?

For me am into agriculture rearing of animal's and cultivation of cash crops precisely a (farmer)

Outside it I have handy jobs I can do..

But for ladies like you mini importation or large or probably online business we suit you like affiliate marketing..

But if you insist in venturing into my type no problem but you will be ready to work like a mangrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Slurity(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

The next time you see a fridge, fear go grip you. We train kids from childhood that is why they don't grow up being dummies and crackheads
Yet the became harden criminals than the whites that treats kids like dummy
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Jackipapa: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

from experience biko!
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahhaha you really mean business,eh eh where do you base again?

For me am into agriculture rearing of animal's and cultivation of cash crops precisely a (farmer)

Outside it I have handy jobs I can do..

But for ladies like you mini importation or large or probably online business we suit you like affiliate marketing..

But if you insist in venturing into my type no problem but you will be ready to work like a mangrin

I have always dreamt of being a farmer
Crops
Own a big barber shop and car wash
Inline with my ticketing and hotel booking
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by ITCareer14: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Why lose loads of prospective clients because your business is not properly represented on the web. Tons and tons of people are scouring the web hourly searching for people or businesses that offer the services they need.

For every clients that walks into your office; there are ten more of him out there who wants the same thing he wants but have no idea your business exists.

Get an impressive website and impress the heck out of your prospective clients.

Get in touch!!

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by amakadihot87(f): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
He deserve more than that jor... which year I chop egg last wey pikin go come waste amgringrin
..........nawao....lol....one full crate o
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

I have always dreamt of being a farmer
Crops
Own a big barber shop and car wash
Inline with my ticketing and hotel booking

oh that good,,,,
Well why don't you venture into ''Uba'' investment it very lucrative and good I have girlfriends who are into such business..grin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by freshinko: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Lols..the funny thing here is that, no matter the kind of punishment u met out to the child at this age, technically u re punishing your self. grin grin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

We train kids from childhood to become yahoo boys, runs girls
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

We train kids from childhood to become yahoo boys, runs girls
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
oh that good,,,,
Well why don't you venture into ''Uba'' investment it very lucrative and good I have girlfriends who are into such business..grin

Kilonje UBA investment
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

Kilonje UBA investment
meetchweech sorry jare I mean this taxi business what it called ubar or uber?grin
I mean cab business, u know it lucreative
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
meetchweech sorry jare I mean this taxi business what it called ubar or uber?grin
I mean cab business, u know it lucreative

I no get car
Uber
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:

I no get car
Uber
my dear go get one at the Auto port very cheap there,honestly this thing wey I dey tell u is very very good for u,no stress nothing just relax at home and get paid by uber weekly or monthly or yearly...

I love it oooogrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Dyt(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
my dear go get one at the Auto port very cheap there,honestly this thing wey I dey tell u is very very good for u,no stress nothing just relax at home and get paid by uber weekly or monthly or yearly...

I love it oooogrin

I no do
I want to get my hands dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.