Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (59066 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by banmee(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

brutalization?

So spanking a child equals brutality?

Dude you kidding me right? You are just inching to be relevant though. Adios niggro

Who said anything about spanking a child? Was the picture or article about spanking a child? Nigerians don't spank. They brutalize. How is igbati, igbaju, iforun, etc according to you, spanking a child? I keep telling you, the reason you think it is ok is because you have been brutalized as a child and you have no choice but to continue the trend. If your style and system is ok, how come it has not transformed your society? Nigerians in Nigeria are no better than animals hence the society they have created for themselves. How are you enjoying it so far?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by gbzed(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.
Can't wait to have my own

Should I com and putintin?
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by gbzed(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.

Should I com and putintin?
since you can't wait
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2017
It's too much for his age. He won't relate the torture to his mistake. He'll just remember how his parents treated him like that angry
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by gbzed(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2017
MylesG:
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

I even thought you were giving lesson on how to wire bit coins
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by pastie(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin angry angry
money121:
Some babies will really force you to commit a sin!! They do wrong � things intentionally just because they are kids...
But I don't think he deserve this punishment..

Nairalanders over to you do you think he deserve this Punishment

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Kumbola: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
money121:
Some babies will really force you to commit a sin!! They do wrong � things intentionally just because they are kids...

Yes he deserves it. Why? Because at this age, he open the refregirator and smash all the eggs on the floor. Give him 2-5 years more, he will kill all the chickens and goat in that area. At 14-16 he will start killing humans due to hot temper in resisting two fighting.at 17- upward he'll turn to terrorist,and call the name before killing.

lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by burner44(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2017
yes na abi u nor da see egg wey e trow 4 ground. dis one even small self
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Elcuba: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Nigerians in Nigeria grow up to be bloodthirsty mental nutcases. Need proof? Just walk outside right now and tell me if your society is what a normal society should look like. You know why Nigerians think jungle justice is ok? Because you guys are bred from babies to be violent. Everything is solved with some form of barbaric insanity or another. Anything that involves actual thought is seen as too much and discarded. Newsflash bro. The kid is still a baby. Babies do that. It's what they are meant to do because they don't know any better. What a people.

Spot on!

4 Likes

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 31, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Nigerians in Nigeria grow up to be bloodthirsty mental nutcases. Need proof? Just walk outside right now and tell me if your society is what a normal society should look like. You know why Nigerians think jungle justice is ok? Because you guys are bred from babies to be violent. Everything is solved with some form of barbaric insanity or another. Anything that involves actual thought is seen as too much and discarded. Newsflash bro. The kid is still a baby. Babies do that. It's what they are meant to do because they don't know any better. What a people.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Onyesblog(m): 2:25am On Jul 31, 2017
American news network, CNN, has mocked Nigeria, asking where is President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Nigerian president has not been in the country  for over two months and the news television in a query on its website on Sunday asked which “head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

CNN’s “The Global Public Square (GPS)” show anchored by Fareed Zakaria. In an apparent mockery of Nigeria and her President Muhammadu Buhari, CNN, on its programme displayed at 4:59pm local time on Sunday, asked,“The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”

It went ahead to tick an option with the name Nigeria as the correct answer. The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria. A screenshot of the mockery tweeted by Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission asked What do you say Nigerians?

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari has been in London since May 7 on a medical follow-up. Some political delegations including the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo have been visiting President Buhari in London and have told Nigerians that the president is doing just fine and will soon return to continue his presidential duties.

Reader what is this to us

Source: Punch

Source:http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/where-is-your-president-cnn-asks.html?m=1
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 31, 2017
banmee:

Tell them my brother.
As time goes by, people evolve but not Nigerians.
Instead it's retrogression everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by banmee(m): 2:38am On Jul 31, 2017
sassysure:

Tell them my brother.
As time goes by, people evolve but not Nigerians.
Instead it's retrogression everyday.

It's just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Daeylar(f): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2017
banmee:

Sure there are plenty of crazy people in America but what you will never find or see or read is where someone with say in public that the brutalizaton of a minor is ok. Especially to a child who does not know any better. Crime happens everywhere in the world but what matters is the reaction of society to said crimes. Let's compare both societies and see which one is filled with demented individuals. Guy the measure of a country is guaged by the quality of it's citizens. Good citizens will always bring forth a good country and vice versa. This is why Nigeria is phucked up. It's people are incredibly bad.

banmee:

Who said anything about spanking a child? Was the picture or article about spanking a child? Nigerians don't spank. They brutalize. How is igbati, igbaju, iforun, etc according to you, spanking a child? I keep telling you, the reason you think it is ok is because you have been brutalized as a child and you have no choice but to continue the trend. If your style and system is ok, how come it has not transformed your society? Nigerians in Nigeria are no better than animals hence the society they have created for themselves. How are you enjoying it so far?

1 Like

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by mechanics(m): 3:39am On Jul 31, 2017
lolz, he has to be disciplined
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by judgedredd22(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.

if it is baby you want, come and receive it! simple!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Fabulouski(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.

Me too
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by njimezz(m): 4:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Hahahahahahaha d small boy don turn to house terrorist abi, is that why they should banned him like small demon like e m be, they should start losing him ooooooooooo before d main spirit of enters him.
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Iamsammy(m): 4:27am On Jul 31, 2017
chinex276:
he is even lucky, if it's a Nigerian parent ehn... they will use him for money ritual.... for this recession!?
or make dem carry am exchange recharge card. Lol!
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by gentleoyink: 4:32am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
lol...At least he wasn't beaten.

Don't try that with a black mum Cuz you will know the difference between;

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

The next time you see a fridge, fear go grip you. We train kids from childhood that is why they don't grow up being dummies and crackheads

Yeah. They only grow up to be docile and fearful of elders. Plus determined and hardened criminals and fraudsters. We can all testify to the positive results gotten from beating children in Africa- poverty to the extent that the bad society with the bad child discipline style have to send you technology and aids due to corruption of our properly disciplined leaders and followers.

Abeg make una no dey glorify taking out frustration on defenceless children.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Originalsly: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2017
emeijeh:
The little boy was surprised his new found "balls" doesn't bounce
Nice!.... if you can figure out the cause then you will know beating wouldn't make him learn eggs or not all round things boune! BTW....not the same boy .....haircut....egg boy looks Whige...taped boy Arab.
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.

befast nobody is holding you oh, atleast your mates are already bearing Mummy.
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Simpson101(m): 5:24am On Jul 31, 2017
money121:

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Firstly, kids don't do wrong things intentionally, they are what they are "Kids". They know not what they do. Everything seems fun in their sight, that is why adults are there to correct them.
Secondly, this is not a punishment but taming, they only restrict him from causing further mishap(s). Funny thing, the lad will do even worse if let loose while you're cleaning up the first mess if unleashed.
Thirdly, becase he sees what he was doing as fun makes it an unpunishable offence but being a kid, a little bit of scolding is okay just to serve as warning that he might start learning what is right or wrong...

2 Likes

Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.
it very easy to have it if u wishgrin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Martin0(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Dyt:
I am so sorry I spanked you son
you have a sonshocked And you are marriedgrin or grin
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by bareal(m): 5:29am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:
lol...At least he wasn't beaten.

Don't try that with a black mum Cuz you will know the difference between;

Igbati
Igbaju
Ifoju
Iforun
Ifomu

And Ifakun
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by udomma1005(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Hahaha,the punishment nor reach,dem for kukuma hang am small bicycle tyre for neck for emphasis with a promise to him or her that a repetition of such act,will be followed up with petrol & fire!
Trust me,d pikin go correct by thunfer &...............
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Meloshi(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2017
As for me ooo i will lock him inside that same fridge
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Sodijan(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Dis was too much, wickedness
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by charleff512(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2017
StarBukola:
Lolzz, me I will take the child there ,point toward the spolt item and smack his bombom . I will say' dont ever do that again'
Typical Naija mumcheesy!
Re: Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
Very cute baby boy.

Me too grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.