Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel (957 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
This fvcking qustion have been wondering my fvcking mind for a fvcking long time

as a lady can u date or marry a guy that owns a brothel,,,, for those ladies that married or dating a guy that owns a brothel what are your challenges
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by MissRaine69(f): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
What's up with all the fvcking profanities?
No to the question.
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol this poster above me is making me to be laffing. Put gold or diamond inside shit, count how many go say 'no I no want'

I had a friend during my IT in UI whose father owns one in delta. His father is not a brothel manager..he's actually a rich landlord who rented out one of his apartments to these people we're talking about. Thats d only friend i have with such identity.

My friend gets free fucck every Sunday on his way from church for rent reduction from his father.

He's a banker now with a good ride and he's doing well. Now ask d poster above me if she can marry him or not.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol this poster above me is making me to be laffing. Put gold or diamond inside shit, count how many go say 'no I no want'

I had a friend during my IT in UI whose father owns one in delta. His father is not a brothel manager..he's actually a rich landlord who rented out one of his apartments to these people we're talking about. Thats d only friend i have with such identity.

My friend gets free fucck every Sunday on his way from church for rent reduction from his father.

He's a banker now with a good ride and he's doing well. Now ask d poster above me if she can marry him or not.
Happy Birthday
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2017
humeeh:
Happy Birthday
Oh dear thanks
Looks little but I apprc it. Thanks a bunch.
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by WizAkzy: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Oh dear thanks

Looks little but I apprc it. Thanks a bunch.
Let me make it big then.Wishing you a very happy birthday.More years on earth filled with fun,success,acheivments and good health.Age with plenty grace sir.
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2017
humeeh:
Let me make it big then.Wishing you a very happy birthday.More years on earth filled with fun,success,acheivments and good health.Age with plenty grace sir.
grin God bless you mheeen. Thanks so much. grin

Pls where are you at?
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by pocohantas(f): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Can't ladies have opinions in this section again, without guys coming up with the usual materialistic analogy? Person say she can't marry...another person is typing story for her choice. Na real wa!

@OP, I don't think I will have a problem with it. Not like I am very 'religious', people have as much sex in the comfort of their homes. All are fornication or adultery... I would only be concerned with inherent hazards associated with that line of business.
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
grin God bless you mheeen. Thanks so much. grin
Pls where are you at?
Ambode
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2017
humeeh:
Ambode
Correct joor. I'm at ambode too.
Can you pls send me a pm and I'll reply ur email immediately.
Re: LADIES; Can You Date Or Marry A Guy That Owns A Brothel by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Can't ladies have opinions in this section again, without guys coming up with the usual materialistic analogy? Person say she can't marry...another person is typing story for her choice. Na real wa!

@OP, I don't think I will have a problem with it. Not like I am very 'religious', people have as much sex in the comfort of their homes. All are fornication or adultery... I would only be concerned with inherent hazards associated with that line of business.
Lol. The person weh type the story know wetin him see na

Na wetin many people know on a serious note.

(1) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Check Him Out / Does Anyone Knows This Guy(pics) / What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.