Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fantastic: Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet Oh! Did You Just Say IMPOSSIBLE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fantastic: Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet Oh! Did You Just Say IMPOSSIBLE (325 Views)

Can Malt And Milk Give You Blood? Nigerian Doctor Explains / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic: Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet Oh! Did You Just Say IMPOSSIBLE by Earnmoney51123(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Fantastic: Honey and milk gives balanced diet
Oh! Did you just say IMPOSSIBLE? That was also my first impression when I heard it from my doctor, but to be honest with you, it is perfectly real, tested and trusted . Fresh honey with milk as a meal gives you all the classes of food. Let me list out all the health benefits of honey and milk for you and why it is balance diet.
Honey contains fructose – a very sweet sugar that is present in many fruit and vegetables.
Fructose comprises of over 75% of total composition of honey. Fructose in its pure state is very high in calories and therefore energize the body in a sustainable manner.
Fructose does not increase blood glucose that results into diabetes because it has nothing to do with insulin, only glucose does. Findings show that a little intake of honey can even control glycemic index state in diabetic patient . Although if you ask a physician that, is honey good for a diabetic patient? The answer is always NO because most honey are not being treated well and has already been manipulated mostly by table sugar and water.
Honey is very low in protein, that’s why it is recommended to consume with milk for better result. Honey can serve as a way to increase protein content in your body. It can be by 2%.
Honey comprises of only water soluble vitamins – vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and vitamin B5 (panthothenate),
Minerals in honey are: calcium, magnesium, potassium, readmore

http://www.techniquewide.com/2017/07/fantastic-honey-and-milk-gives-balanced.html

scroll down to health tips block to read more abt health

pls help or support us by clicking our ads block
Re: Fantastic: Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet Oh! Did You Just Say IMPOSSIBLE by WetinConsignMe: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Who Won US Award For Inventing Goggles That Can See Cancerous / Strength Vs.cardio How Would You Structure Your Workout? / Health Education: An Intervention Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.