Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft (400 Views)

What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / Atheist Could You Tell What Your Understanding Of God Is / Logical Understanding Of Trinity (elohim) - Establishing The Doctrine Of Godhead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft by Joel3(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2017
if you are from this part of the world then you must have heard of animal witchcraft.

Africans believed intelligent animal pat can be initiated to witchcraft. the fact still remains that if as a human with the most intelligent sense of being can be initiated then other intelligent animal pet can be initiated into witchcraft.

first of all witches itself are not humans but spirits that possess living things either humans or animals. for animals they start this strange and unusual behaviour of attacking other animals or humans.

e.g a cat start killing birds from peoples farm. drinking blood and other bad possess behaviour. a dog that aggressively attacked his owner for no reason.

example in my former house i can't count the number of time my neighbor throw away their cats. they usually said the cats is posses like chasing some selected member of the family out from the house and sometimes with weird spits.

each time they throwaway some of the cats in far away town. the next night the cat will come back home. it look scary and fictional but its real.

i witnes one when they locked the cat in car boot and drove to another state and village to throw the cat in forest.

so as a result of all this i disliked animal pet
Re: What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft by ultron12345: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2017
There is no such thing as witchcraft, not to talk of the animal version

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Convention Topic For Today Is Wall Of Jericho / Spiritual Realms / Prayer Points To Battle Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.