Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow (23090 Views)

Rice Mill / Igbara-oke Rice Mill Takes Off Soon- Akeredolu / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Barfibassey(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Medicine for skeleton
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by burkingx(f): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nicepoker(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Hmmmm, this is good ooo.

Oyo and other Yoruba states should see reasons to set things like this up. But no, they are the CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY
will u keep quiet
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by chiscodedon(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
at least let good thing come from the north for ones... if only book boys won't blow it up
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by jp79: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
this is the type of project worth to b comision by the presidency not 1 kilometer road

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by syncACE(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
after all these years...we are at least heading to the right direction
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by ALAYORMII: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Monaco2:

Medicine for Wat..... cheesy

Medicine for an undisclosed ailment
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by swagifted(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
BarryX:
These commissioning spree of private investments by the Osinbajo government irks me a great deal.

What is happening in government these days? Are they not busy almost doing the wrong things?
imagine if every government university had the "administrative " standard of covenant university?
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by iluvdonjazzy: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
10 billion ke?
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by nasiest(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Yes o kebbi people are always Hard working anywhere anytime. Proudly kebite.#TeamKebbi#
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by lexy2014: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
oladele97:
I only pity those who think this administration has done nothing
which administration are u referring to:d administration of Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of kebbi state or Muhammad buharis administration?
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by freshest4live: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Oyoyo7:
Good one coming from Kebbi state. Great hope for a better Nigeria.
At least make we stop to depend on this oil.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by freshest4live: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2017
nasiest:
Yes o kebbi people are always Hard working anywhere anytime. Proudly kebite.#TeamKebbi#
This is the first time l'm reading about kebbi or anything that has to do with it on nairaland, are they really part of this country?
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Monaco2(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Medicine for an undisclosed ailment

wink
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Idi0t, get off my mention.

Oluwabusobomi:

Zombie, credit must be given to Buhari at all cost...smh
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Bari22: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Rokaa:
More photos

Malam don Allah ka taimaka min da phone number dinka, na dauki numbar a Facebook profile naka amma bata shigowa. Serious issue ne please
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by thecrush: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
oladele97:
I only pity those who think this administration has done nothing

Come, you think this is from the government?

WACOT is private owned
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by JikanBaura(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
cool That's my state. Proudly BAKABE cool , Their is also Labana rice mill and more to come, will provide Nigerias need for Livestock, food crops and cash crops Aswell

.. Proudly kebite.#TeamKebbi# cool
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by bamikole002(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
can someone invites GYB of kogi state
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by bamikole002(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can someone tell GYB of kogi state what is happening in Kebbi state
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by wink2015(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can we see the Rice processing plant that is built by the PDP administration of James Onanefe Ibori, Emmanuel Uduaghan and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa in Delta state?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Rokaa(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bari22:

Malam don Allah ka taimaka min da phone number dinka, na dauki numbar a Facebook profile naka amma bata shigowa. Serious issue ne please

I replied your email. Twice.

Sim dina ya bata.

zaka iya turomin friend request a facebook ko message ta email din danayi replying.

Ko kuma kayi logging in a arewaonline account dinka ka turomin private message.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by phadriz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Nice one

Bagudu is trying, his plans of making kebbi rice capital of the federation is astonishingly outstanding

I hope the argungu fishing festival will hold this year?
I guess the rima river with channels through argungu and goronyo dam served as irrigation source for the rice clusters,

The zauro polder initiated by past dispensation, I don't know if it saw the light of the day,
With rice Mills like this, at least, the stones are sorted out from the grains, I hope polishing is part of the value chain,

I'm no fan of gmo, I hope it is not introduced,
Kudos too, to federal government poda resuscitation and expansion of various fertilizer plants and the consortium for myriads of rice Mills, and consolidation on the gains of the past government,
We are on the trajectory to Self sufficiency.

Don't be deceived WACOT is one of the subsidiaries of CHI (producer of Chivita). They are one of the most viable company in the agric sector. They support farmers in the north by supplying them seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides etc and will also buy all the output of such farmer for exportation and making payment of Net of the input supplies such farmer has benefited.

The project is not for the state government, It is own by a private company. Please don't praise our POLITICIANS ooooo
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by jupon: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
If they had not banned the importation of rice... this would not be possible.

how has this helped the economy and rice production
what. is the price of. rice in your area shallow minded human
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by mhmsadyq(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wan die oooooooooooooo, give me to eat.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hey idi0t, get off my mentions.

jupon:

how has this helped the economy and rice production
what. is the price of. rice in your area shallow minded human
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
buhari agric initiative is really working.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Rokaa(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44

I get below message whenever i try to create new topic

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Rokaa(m): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Rokaa:
Seun lalasticlala mynd44

I get below message whenever i try to create new topic

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed

I am facing same problem again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / Elon Musk Snaps Up $3bn Twitter Stake, Becomes Twitter's Largest Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.