Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Is Peole Prime Up To - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Peole Prime Up To (1233 Views)

Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} / Prime Savic Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Peole Prime Up To by Ronkus(f): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2007
was invited with a text to people prime for an ability test and was supposed to call ejiroghene for confirmation or sumffin like that. He askd me to check my mail didnt even give me their addy. Well the story is I havn't gotten any email 3d ayslater. What are they up to people.
Re: What Is Peole Prime Up To by karanolu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2007
people prime is in charge of a coming graduate fair due to hold sometime in july.so what they need now are graduates between 24-28yrs who are presently unemployed to apply online for participation in rthe upcoming fair.
Re: What Is Peole Prime Up To by jeemoh: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
PeoplePrime is a recruitment agent. They conduct aptitude and mgt ability tests for a number of reputable organisations too e.g MTN, BAT. Their office is somewhere on Ikeja GRA. try and honour the i.v. It cld be d chance u've been waiting for. U can actually ask which org is concerned with the test u've been invited for.
Re: What Is Peole Prime Up To by sshhoollaa(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ RONKUS, PEOPLE PRIME AND PEOPLE TEMP ARE THESAME RECRUITING AGENCY.
THEY ARE SITUATED AT 56B ISAAC JOHN STREET, GRA, IKEJA.
PLS HONOUR THEIR INVITATION AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. take kia.
PeopleTemp Limited

NICE DAY.
Re: What Is Peole Prime Up To by omola(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2007
they invited me to,and i was asked to call that fellow too,only to call and they telling me to bring N500 adminstrative fee,God help nigeria
Re: What Is Peole Prime Up To by cyonujemen(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2007
[size=8pt]I[i] have been invited too. My ability test is tomorrow.
I was able to find out that the test centred on English and Mathemetic. It is an aptitude test. An interview will follow for successful candidates. So be prepared for an interview. Does anyone know how the interview will look like? This invitation is not related to the PeoplePrime fair that was advertised for.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs: Loads Of Them From My Mailbox: Interested? / It Vacancies In Soi Consulting. Deadline 3rd September 2008. / Experienced Teacher, Lecturer, Speaker Required In Ikeja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.