Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

People Prime {urgent} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime {urgent} (2203 Views)

People Prime And Employer's Gimmick. / People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime {urgent} by starz: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
Please nairalanders how does people prime test and discussion look like.
Re: People Prime {urgent} by SOJ(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2007
yeah,i would like to know too.av been invited for a chat as well.Anyone get the text and email too?kindly let us kow what their stuff is all about.
Re: People Prime {urgent} by odada(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2007
ME THREE would like to know what its all about?! undecided undecided
Re: People Prime {urgent} by cyonujemen(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2007
The test is rather simple. It is made up of 20 arithmetic and 20 English questions. If u passed the test, an interview will be conducted immediately for u. The essence of the interview is not to interview u for a particular job but rather to know the type of job u re interested in. It is a kind of evaluation of ur career or job preference.
Re: People Prime {urgent} by Mishie: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
please, when did you recieve the ivy and when is the said test? i applied but havent heard anything; i thought the exhibition is sometime in july.holla!
Re: People Prime {urgent} by agene: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2007
pls i need a full detail on how the discussion will be.THX
Re: People Prime {urgent} by Jummy4real(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ cyonujemen

Please I have two questions for you.

Firstly, do they mark down? As in if i guess the answer to any question i dont know, will they penalize me?

Secondly, how does their arithmetic and english question look like?

Please let me have an idea.

Thanking you in advance for your swift response.
Re: People Prime {urgent} by clasun: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
you will be asked 40 questions, 20 english and 20 maths questions.work with time, cos its limited.the result will be released there and then, and if you pass, you will be called in for a chart, and result verification.try and pass, cos you myt not be allowed to write another one any time soon. the very best.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Calls For An Interview With The MD / Sales Reps @ American International Insurance Plc, A Scam Or Real? / Beloxxi Industries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.