Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support (27794 Views)

Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support / Primaries : Oshiomhole, Obaseki Head For Showdown As Edo Leans Towards Consensus / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support, Nigerians React (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by veacea: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Na tiredness

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Goddygee(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
lol
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by mannobi(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Justice has fallen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by immortal145: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
but this one the statue is falling to the sword side...ayam not understanding again o..

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by dedons: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Lion.
You?
I know him well, he is a GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by USDRONE(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
This is a sign that something is wrong somewhere, i just hope those concerned can discern and quickly redress their steps so as to save the situation. JUSTICE must not fall because LAWLESSNESS is already on the ground waiting to consume it. We must save Nigeria Now or Never.
#SAVE NIGERIA NOW

2 Likes

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Truckpusher(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by ziccoit: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Looks like Osun high court premises. Except if they all have similar structures.
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by policy12: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Hotzone(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Wished she stands for IPOD

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Keenobserver: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
A website is your modern day secretary and marketer at the same time. Why lose loads of clients because you are not properly represented on the web. Or because your prospective clients have no idea you and your business exist.

We are living in a digital world and businesses survive solely based on their ability to adapt to changes in the market. Prevent your business from being obscure and get an impressive website today.

Need to get in touch?

Contact details in bio

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Dalecoin: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria will be great
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol. Saw this earlier on Instagram, this country tire me too walahi.

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Bro. sukkot, we need your esoteric interpretation of this.

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by madapcmod: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari govt nepotism, bigotry, injustice, tribalism, intolerance, wickedness, lopsided appointment and gross lies have tilted the balance of justice to one side: the North. Govt of d north, for d Muslim and by d bigots

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Realdeals(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Remarkable
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by LoveJesus87(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
dedons:
I know him well, he is a GOAT.
Lol. Easy o grin

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by COdeGenesis: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2017
cabal power don jolt am

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by omogidi234(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
lol...grin

I hereby recommend this user for ban for wanting to kill someone with laughter on a Monday morning pursuant to the mother & child meme.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by sukkot: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
JohnXcel:
greetings my dear Brother. This simply means that the whole judicial system in nigeria is about to collapse and judgement will come down on all the corrupt judiciary system. it may have something to do with the return of buhari and he will clean up house. Also has something to do with the apocalyptic solar eclipse which will take place on august 21st and the august 7th luna eclipse. a paradigm change of sorts is here. out with the old and corrupt and in with the new.

1 Like

Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for Lai Mohammed to say something about the Statue
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
EVERYTHING IS TIRED IN THIS COUNTRY.. THIS ONE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT.
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by jamace(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adieu, Justice in Nigeria! angry sad cry
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by Horlahmah(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anytime i think of giving up on Nigeria. Something funny about her would just pop up. My dear country no place like. Your meme make you dear to me more
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by kinharold(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
She is referred to as ‘Lady Justice’ in modern day parlance, however she is the Roman Goddess ‘Justitia‘, who is equivalent to the Greek Goddess Dike.

So the courts have the stature of a Greek/Roman Goddess in their Compound and it's the symbol of their profession, yet they will tell you they dont recognize our gods and traditional practices that are spiritual in any way.
Re: Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support by sukkot: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2017
JohnXcel:
seems my interpretation is coming to life. The return of buhari to come and sanitize the judicial system.

https://www.nairaland.com/3961168/presidential-plane-departs-london-anxiety/1#59064933

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Kidnap Mathew Dike In Rivers Caught (photos) / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.