Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) (783 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by broseme: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2017
According to reportd,the  girl pictured below is a  10-year-old girl who lives with her uncle in Gonigora, Kaduna. She is out of school, malnourished, battered and last Sunday, her uncle's wife Mrs Remi Joseph allegedly burnt her buttocks with fire and abandoned her without treatment.

She was left unattended to until a spirited neighbor reported the case to the presenter of Oga landlord on Capital Sounds 90.9fm.The woman has been arrested  and charged to court. We are appealing to d general public to come to her aid. She can't walk or sit.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/10-year-old-girl-buttock-burnt-with.html?m=1

Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by NNAMDlKANU(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed sorry o
Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by nextprince: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Wicked woman.
Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Only good in doing evil common to wear plane belt properly na jamb

Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by VictorJoshua(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Finally,people get mind for this world.She no get concience at all.I pray make God heal the small pikin.
Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by akinze100(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
6Booked
Re: 10-year-old Girl's Buttock Burnt Wit Fire By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna(Graphic) by Etizz: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2017
so he sees no where to burn na d buttocks.... he won condemn d babe Abi....

beside, why burning in d first place... people are wicked

(1) (Reply)

Girl Refused To Collect 1k From Her Bleep Mate...says Her Pay Is 20k - See Drama / Katsina State Governor's S.a's Son, Found In Lagos 3 Years After Declared Missin / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.