Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo (1476 Views)

Rita Ora Drops Racy Image With Cara Delevingne For The Model’s 26th Birthday / Kenyan Woman Weds Her Lesbian Model Partner In The United States (photos) / Kenyan Woman Weds Her Lesbian Model Partner In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Model turned actress Cara Delevingne has always had an eye for Rihanna. Fortunately, Rihanna is into men. But that didn't stop Cara from ogling the singer at the London premiere of their new movie ?Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets,?

Cara was caught shamelessly staring at Rihanna's boobs on the red carpet and then she posted the picture on Instagram.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/lesbian-model-cara-delevingne-caught.html

Lalasticlala on duty

Re: Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Lesbian Model Cara Delevingne Ogling Rihanna.. Photo by VictorJoshua(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2017
What sort of personality defect is lesbianism and homosexualism? Why do the victims not see that state as an aberration and seek for help.

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is It? / I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? / (FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.