Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (19977 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by emmymdk: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
Call me for USA number, I wish all you npower jobseekers find jobs

Gee spotted!

1 Like

Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
To be fair this government is impleming one of the campaign promises.At least some youths are engaged in doing something rather than being idle
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Smartjob1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to all the successful candidates.

For those still looking for the dream job? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers anywhere, anytime. Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com today. It is free!

Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Championlaw200(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
BE REMINDED THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOGIN, THAT MEANS YOUR APPLICATION JOURNEY HAVE COME TO AN END...

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

NPOWER LOVES TOU embarassed undecided

sleekkid2015:
same here dont really no why. please any help
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by wink2015(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why can't the federal government creates standard employment instead of relying on volunteer jobs.

There are older graduates that are above 18- 35 years that need standard jobs.

N-POWER is just a job for teenager to provide them with stipend to buy cups of tea, meatpie, sussage and the likes, minus transport from their home of residency to their place of assignment.

1 Like

Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Ayinlaokin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls,who knows the closing date for the N-power Health Assessment Test?
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by maisauki: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
ME I DEY SIT JEJELLY DEY WAIT FOR MY MESSAGE #N-POWERteach
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Banter1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
sleekkid2015:
same here.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
I registered for N-agro and I was very meticulous with my Bvn but didn't recieve a text whether am qualified for the test or even to tell me if I am not qualified
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by otabuko(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
ekems2017:
But i was told that the registration was successful

That's a system issue. But have you been sent a message earlier?
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by vickydevoka(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:
I registered for N-agro and I was very meticulous with my Bvn but didn't recieve a text whether am qualified for the test or even to tell me if I am not qualified
same with me
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by sasteve(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please I wrote the en agro test by just login in text msg was not sent to me .I heard some people select device when writing the test is it true? I just wrote & din c any device selection
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by odoguma(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still Recruiting - Offline Sales Agent !!!

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Apply by sending resume through erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by sasteve(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
vickydevoka:
same with me
try logging in to know if you are to write. I wrote for en agro by just logging
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by GlowithGod(f): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord for This!
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by ADAMS0129(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Message on whatsapp dude on 08163571619
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by ekems2017(f): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
No I haven't. Will do that now. Thks

otabuko:

That's a system issue. But have you been sent a message earlier?
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by akokaite(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
sleekkid2015:

wen did apply? if u applied last year.....meaning u applied as non graduate while dis is for graduate only according to npower.

however, if u applied last year with certificates I.e degree, ND, hnd etc it is likely u experience wat ure facing. Thanks
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by elen2: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please what will be the fate of a pregnant woman after scaling through the text and getting ready for the interview?? Will she be accepted?? Or she should just forget about going for the interview Reply needed plzzz.....
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by Beosten(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Championlaw200:
BE REMINDED THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOGIN, THAT MEANS YOUR APPLICATION JOURNEY HAVE COME TO AN END...

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

NPOWER LOVES TOU embarassed undecided

Should we log in without receiving message to log in?

Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by jayney404: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Seriously, you gat sense.

dakeskese:

hmmmm...

Let d federal government scrap d Nysc scheme and replace it with this Npower.

30k in 2 years plus the experience is, to me, better than the 1 year of the National Youth 'Sexing' Corps

wink...
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by joenor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
it's fine.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by freshest4live: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
dakeskese:

hmmmm...

Let d federal government scrap d Nysc scheme and replace it with this Npower.

30k in 2 years plus the experience is, to me, better than the 1 year of the National Youth 'Sexing' Corps

wink...
Yeah l'll prefer to have the NYSC scheme similar to N-power, to make Entrepreneurs of graduates, so that N-power itself be left to those with just waec certificate or those who couldn't go to school at any level. Graduates should rather benefit from NYSC.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by donqx: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
oh
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by dakeskese(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah l'll prefer to have the NYSC scheme similar to N-power, to make Entrepreneurs of graduates, so that N-power itself be left to those with just waec certificate or those who couldn't go to school at any level. Graduates should rather benefit from NYSC.

True talk. So that everyone would be carried along.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by tonguengineer(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
dammy13:
​Assessment test for N-Power Agro applicants will end August 1.

This is contained in an update/reminder on N-Power website.

The current Agro test only applies to those who registered between June 13 and July 14.

Applicants in different categories in N-Power test which started July 1 have attempted the test. They are Tax, Health and Agro.

Fabinfos reports that applicants under Teach category will be start theirs by August 2.

However, applicants who registered between July 15 and 27 will commence their test from August 17.

The N-portal reopened for registration on Tuesday​ June 13 and was scheduled to close on July 13.

But Acting President Yemi Osinbajo intervened and extended registration by two weeks.

Meanwhile, Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has assured the N-Power teach volunteers in the state that they will be absorbed into the civil service at the end of their service.

http://fabinfos.com/n-power-agro-assessment-test-ends-august-1-teach-starts-august-2/

Pls what is the merit or demerit of writing the test twice
Will it increase or decrease my chance of getting recruited
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by TISR17: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
please when is npower agro test result coming out?Thanks in advance
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by StarPlayer: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:
I did for agro also and I didn't receive any text also but I just finished the test. Just go ahead and try logging in with your phone number and bvn.

ps: your phone number should start with 0703*** and not +234703***

Cc
ekems2017
alayormii
gergemam
sleekkid2015
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by sosodevf(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls i can't log in to write my test. It keeps telling me invalid login . Pls what should I do cos N- Agro Is ending tomorrow. Thks

Try using uc browser but make sure u refresh the page after an attempt or close the page completely and restart. I made several attempt before I made success.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by sleekkid2015: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
i applied last year and i wasnt choosen. then i did same this year again. now am finding it hard to login
akokaite:

wen did apply? if u applied last year.....meaning u applied as non graduate while dis is for graduate only according to npower.

however, if u applied last year with certificates I.e degree, ND, hnd etc it is likely u experience wat ure facing. Thanks
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by ekems2017(f): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thks bros

sosodevf:

Try using uc browser but make sure u refresh the page after an attempt or close the page completely and restart. I made several attempt before I made success.
Re: N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 by ekems2017(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thks bros

StarPlayer:
I did for agro also and I didn't receive any text also but I just finished the test. Just go ahead and try logging in with your phone number and bvn.

ps: your phone number should start with 0703*** and not +234703***

Cc
ekems2017
alayormii
gergemam
sleekkid2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solution To FRSC Registration 2021 (Access Denied Issues) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Recruiting 2013 Over 60 Postions / INEC Fresh Recruitment For Observers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.