Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (36731 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by zinachidi(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to CNN jest of President Muhammadu Buhari’s absence .

Buhari left Nigeria since May 7 on further medical check-up.

Fani-Kayode took to his twitter page to lament “the shame these beasts brought upon our nation”.

He tweeted: “Watched @CNN last night. The shame that these beasts brought upon our nation will be multiplied in their lives a million fold. We warned!”

Buhari’s absence from the country was quizzed on the channel on Sunday.

The topic of the president’s absence from the country for over 78 days, was quizzed on Global Public Square (GPS) anchored by Fareed Zakaria on CNN.

The quiz read: “The head of state of which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months.”

Nigeria was listed among as option C, while Saudi Arabia, Cuba and Syria were on the list.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/31/fani-kayode-reacts-cnn-mockery-buharis-absence/

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by whitebeard(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Nigga watch it do u expect CNN to know what is really going on in Nigeria, aren't u supposed to correct CNN now u supporting them against our country, middle finger to u...!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by taylor88(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari has turned him sef to mini-god

who resides up above and rules his subjects down earth

what a Nigerian presidential London citizen

making himsef an option for who wants to be a millionaire

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by ESDKING: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
It's a pity.
Some people are now ashamed to to addressed as Nigerians .

17 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Phylemon: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Giant of Africa

The best click to earn available. 100 percent reliable. 100 percent paying. 100 percent Nigerian. Proudly Nigerian.  Since links are not allowed here, do well to pm me.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by sekundosekundo: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
I learnt that some APC zombies shipped Benue banana to him but I am yet to confirm from my beloved friend Sarrki. Maybe they want his manhood to live on like Ojukwu's.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by NuclearWinter: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
[s]Nigga watch it do u expect CNN to know what is really going on in Nigeria, aren't u supposed to correct CNN now u supporting them against our country, middle finger to u...!![/s]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by tukdi: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
I blame Buhari! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Ojiofor: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari have broken every negative record known to man in just within two years.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by chernest2002: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari means failure

28 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by VargasVee(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
Nigga watch it do u expect CNN to know what is really going on in Nigeria, aren't u supposed to correct CNN now u supporting them against our country, middle finger to u...!!

How won't they know what is going on when our so-called vegetable of a president moved his office to UK. You deserve the middle finger for being a zombie.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by sekundosekundo: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

You can only correct a mistake not visible fact like this.

But be sincere to yourself, when was the last time ua president stepped his feet in Nigeria?.

31 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Einl(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shameful.

I am ashamed.

Why do we have shameless leaders?

So bad.

A whole nation, a fully fledged democracy, the biggest black nation in the world... has a President who has not been in the country for more than a hundred days...and hasn't resigned...

Shame!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by NwaAmaikpe: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Buhari has made us proud by being the subject of a Trivia on a global TV show.

This shows how recognized he is in the international scheme of politics.

FFK should stop hating.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Built2last: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
OTU OCHA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by babyfaceafrica: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
And so what?..who CNN EPP?....

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by fait10(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good for buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by magoo10(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
who doesn't know that buhari has brought shame to the so called giant of Africa and by extension the black race? the person should either belong to the group of people called zombies who blindly defend the shame exhibited by this dumb dullard and his evil party or those who have brain issues.
buhari has no business in the leading Nigeria of today except for greed,jealousy and wickedness. but I am glad Jonathan left the position for him so the world could see the dullards inefficiency.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by nypdinc: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin It's a shame that such a reputable journalist can turn to a stick in the mud. I believe his bank account is filled up with money from the opposition party for him to have made mockery of our ailing president
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by fait10(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:

10 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Afe11: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
Don't think you know the meaning of cnn bro

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by michoim(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
No big deal about CNN. They also mock their own president Trump. CNN is simply psycho.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
By 2019 every body in Nigeria will curse the day Buhari was voted in as President

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by mark0020(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
I really dont blame our leaders, bringing shame to our country, i blame the youth that cant stand up to correct them instead they prefer to keep silent

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
angry
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by binsanni(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
afonja humilliating their self since 17century cool

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by otukpo(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
No be small shame.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by NobleAngell(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
I actually ran into this thread when I saw ''Fani-Kayode reacts to CNN's mockery on Buhari's health", I thought he defended his dear President. This is cliché na. Call me when he does that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by adisabarber(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
White beard does not translate to intelligence afterall. undecided

whitebeard:

12 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by KendrickAyomide: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
whitebeard:
You are not normal

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by sorom4: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria has never had it bad like this before in all sphere. Nothing seems to be working under this APC administration.

He used his first year in office to travel all over the world and now stays in another country for the second year.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence by IRockALot(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
michoim:
No big deal about CNN. They also mock their own president Trump. CNN is simply psycho.
You are actually the one who's psycho for been blind to the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ Threatens To Deal With Thugs Disrupting EndSARS Protests / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.