Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate (31381 Views)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / Omokri's Claims About Buhari’s Absence In 2019 G-7 Summit Misleading - Guardian / Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Trizzi: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
The former aide and PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri reacts as president Buhari absent from the presidential debate at Abuja.

He wrote:

@Atiku flew for 12 hours after a gruelling but rewarding trip to the US. He arrived the Congress Hall of Transcorp Hilton only to find that @MBuhari wasn’t there. He is there physically and ready to take part in #2019Debate, but participating wont make sense if PMB chickened out

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/reno-omokri-reacts-to-president-buhari.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by dannybrasky(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin At this point Mr SOWERE has my vote even if he doesn't win! Buhari dodged bullets cos he knew this young bloods including ATIKU would fry his as*! grin
Then ATIKU who should have been smart or wise, by capitalizing on that opportunity in sharing his ideas on how he would do better than Buhari,couple with the huge boost he received from his travel.Took cover cos there is no Buhari to pick on,so he too has to avoid the fate that is about to befall Buhari.
All this old cargos got nothing to offer! I weep for my country.

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Emeks008(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
From the onset, i know buhari won't show up for the debate. No need to waste your time.

Abeg OP, can u screenshot the response from that Kayode ogundamisi and let's see what he got to say to defend his paymaster?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ebuk4real(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin

At least he tried na...unlike Mr integrity...

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by SalamRushdie: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku Fuucked up here let's not lie .. But I will still vote him since sending Buhari packing is now a civic duty

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by midolian(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin

Very dumb excuse. The debate ground is an avenue to market yourself. It doesn't matter if your beggest competitor is absent. Buhari must have not attended because he knows his good works are already marketing him...

...So Atiku only showed up at the debate venue without participating. He ran from the debate like.. grin grin

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by FYB(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
In simple terms, President Buhari should explain to Nigerians why he didn't attend the debate.

He already lost my vote.

Atiku could have easily avoided the debate by staying in America, but he rushed down only to meet APCs absence. Buhari has failed the Nation.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by dokie: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
The debate is an assessment of the candidates.

The debate is meant to test them under same conditions that's all its about.

There are only 2 candidates in this election. Buhari and Atiku. The others are trying to make a name for themselves in history.

If you had a boxing match will you remain in the ring if your opponent is not there? Atiku is not contesting against swore or Moghalu or Hashim or Ezekwesili. He is contesting against Buhari.

If I were Atiku, I'll do the same thing.

158 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is why Buhari sill defeat Atiku.... Is Atiku debating to Buhari or Nigerians that will vote him? 

Is this not an opportunity for Atiku to win more voters?... 

Believe it or not, as far as this debate is concerned, Atiku is the biggest looser. 

Feb 16 will judge.. Blind wailing zombie won't understand though....

livelymatilda22, you've said it all!!
Look at an opposition that has such a big opportunity,
but messed up BIG time,
but since he knows he is only coming to steal and has nothing to offer, he backed odd sheepishly. 
CRIMINAL. 

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
NEVER!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by AK481(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Any popular supporter of pdp and apc should hide their head in shame and don’t comment on this thread.

As for the supporters of other candidates,it’s sad that the big two disregard all Nigerians.

I feel sad for atiku boycott because I expect more than that.

I don’t feel anything for the dullard,he who is down fears no fall.infact he has gained some people to his side by not participating.

But morality aside and speaking politics ,it will be politically naive to expect or insist atiku should come,because of there will be a tag team effort to embarrass him being a former vp.

Nice move politically,bad move morally.

This is politics and not morality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ArmaniUhuru: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
You can not shave a Man’s head in his absence. Atiku Abubakar can not question an administration where the man at the helm of the affairs of the nation is not present to defend himself or his policies.

Apologies to Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Moghalu and to the moderator Mark Sugar.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
We already see what buhari has to offer, what does Atiku have to offer?

Instead of selling himself, he ran away

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by goldfish80(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Alot of swing votes would have gone Atiku's way if he braved up and stood on the podium.
The momentum (if he performed admirably well) would have been like a hurricane that will breeze the entire country in the final legs of the campaigns.

If not for his own short comings, I reckon he would have gone on with the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by tunjijones(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
This one no knw pass to dey react..

Is he a nuclear reactor?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by superior1: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bubu is a dullard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Am just tired already
Build your websites for as low as N10k call us now 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by SEONaijaExpert: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Unreasonable opinion as always.

For the records... I once said

Atiku's move to dodge today's presidential debate is an immature process to score cheap political point.

Is Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Moghalu not worth contending?

His reason not to debate because of President Buhari's absence is the cheapest I've seen in many years.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by helinues: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Reno the reactors.

Even Atiku knew Buhari won't attend the debates

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Flexherbal(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku had the opportunity to sell himself to the people.

I wonder why he did not take the opportunity.

It feels good to listen to intelligent people debating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by BOOMnaija(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Y
For yekini rashidi
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by holmez(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ranting machine gringringrin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by MrAJQ(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/100001505070223/posts/2141171685942980/

Asking PMB to join the debate is like asking a host nation of world cup to play qualifying match

APC is the host nation while PDP and others are to play qualifying matches and since PDP did not appear on the debate they should be worked over

Atiku Abubakar claimed he opted for the debate because of the absence of PMB

Please ask Atiku Abubakar if debate is war?

Did Atiku Abubakar intend to update Nigerians on his capabilities and agendas to rule Nigeria or to attack PMB?

APC 2019

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by adioolayi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
"PDP Ranting Machine" ....Op you are wicked grin

I don't understand why Atiku didn't debate....He shouldn't have compared himself with PMB. He would have used this to garner more undecided literates votes...but then he said the debate is about PMB.

PMB has loyal cult followers...majority of which are nor bothered about this debate...they won't even watch it if he debated.

PMB - Atiku's absence ....ATIKU the biggest loser.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by samisj4real(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Atiku Fuucked up here let's not lie .. But I will still vote him since sending Buhari packing is now a civic duty
EPIC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ada9ja(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

At least he tried na...unlike Mr integrity...

My question is
Is Atiku dere because of buhari or defend his plans he has for Nigerian if he becomes the president

That man and his supporters are not ready for election but to pick on somebody

Animals

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by NothingDoMe: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Did you read his speech?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by earthsync(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku and buhari are old and unintelligent cowards. Chickened out from a presidential debate to let Nigerians know of their motives and plans If any of those two win then I know there's truly something officially wrong with the majority of Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by danot1030: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku have nothing to offer than to enrich his friends that is why he couldn't wait for the debate, he should stop blaming Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
FYB:
In simple terms, President Buhari should explain to Nigerians why he didn't attend the debate.

He already lost my vote.

Atiku could have easily avoided the debate by staying in America, but he rushed down only to meet APCs absence. Buhari has failed the Nation.
Good people of Nigeria, don't be deceived in thinking Atiku will win. The supporters here on NL knows that but they are trying to save face till the end.

Whenever I see comments like this, I go through the person's post. You prove me right again. You are the 5th person I am bursting today.

4+4=2023

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by MycroftHolmes: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by WhyMoD: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74925883:
Mumu Reno
Tell is why ur Oga chickened out. Is it cos he treats Nigerians with contempt or cos he is suffering from dementia secondary to Al Zheimers?

Atleast we've heard why Atiku didn't debate even though he showed up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.