Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos (47805 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
nypdinc:
She might belong to a witchcraft coven n made covenants with them to bring her babies when she puts to birth.
I am not disappointed. I simply thought it won't get to this.

31 July 2017.....it happened.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by femzylivey(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
even if they re quadruplet must they eat them re they chicken?

Oh, u are taking that woman words seriously? She can't cater for them, she is just seeking for help. Nobody dey chop any triplets
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
eminent007:

Why you take am personal na? cheesy grin
b4 she is saying eat them mayb she has seen simmar cases lik dat and she is scared
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
femzylivey:

Oh, u are taking that woman words seriously? She can't cater for them, she is just seeking for help. Nobody dey chop any triplets
yes i am, because to cari belle is not joke
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by femzylivey(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
yes i am, because to cari belle is not joke

Hmm, now I see why are so concerned

Are u talking from experience?
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
I just dey laugh as some are desperately feigning ignorance, trying very hard to distance themselves from their cannibalistic trait - lol, Southerners and Cannibalism na wa oOh!.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Allwility: 5:06am On Aug 01, 2017
If you knew Obubura very well, you'd know she's saying the truth. I was in Obubra the other day and the things I saw and heard.....hmmm let me hold my peace.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
b4 she is saying eat them mayb she has seen simmar cases lik dat and she is scared

I plead the fifth.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
eminent007:

I plead the fifth.
i dont get u sir by ur words
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
i dont get u sir by ur words

"I plead the Fifth"l

Meaning "I choose to remain silent" because anything I say, can and will be used against me in da court of law.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2017
eminent007:

"I plead the Fifth"l

Meaning "I choose to remain silent" because anything I say, can and will be used against me in da court of law.
in the court of mods
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
in the court of mods

Na so ooo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife / Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.