Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) (42710 Views)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by adetayo234: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
He almost looks like Clint De Drunk
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sambusiness(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think say na Duncan mighty. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sambusiness(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think say na Duncan mighty. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Enjoy your life my Brother..
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
life goes on
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by mosegifted: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

no be lie
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Someone actually sold the drinks to him?
Some people are so wicked
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by edeXede: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed

Every thing is possible in Nigeria

Nigeria where the gods fight one another

Nigeria where the gods play bet9ja

Nigeria where the youths hail hushpuppi, saraki and ibori but lynch a plaintain thief.

Nigeria where N. kanu becomes a savior in 3 months.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by remi1444: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
economy is down, PMB has gone AWOL. mad man got to burn out stress. grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Madness for day and wickedness at night. shocked i don't trust all these mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:

no be church matter my brother, she need a kong medical attention that am saving hard for it now because I know the amount I spend last time we went to hospital... even she's a prophetess and my father is a pastor that my father even owns a church and she almost scattered the church that the members of the church reduced
Absolutely! prayer doesn't solve all problems, there are some problems that need different kinda approach. sometimes medically or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by tansho(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mad man with clean shaved beards. Mad man indeed!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
so beacuse he is mad, according to people's judgement, he is not allowed to have a bottle or two beers. right?
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by gozzlin: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad

Obviously there are no more important news trending in Naija today for this rubbish to be on frontpage.

I have an idea, you guys should show us pictures of two goats mating on the street of Ogbomosho. Idi0ts!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:
may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood

Your humble prayer accent speaks of ur heart...It is well with her, don't keep running away. Still show her love.
We are mentally unstable at sometimes in life...Is by God's grace, it doesn't get to the peak. That is the very reason why we ought not to see mentally deranged people as object of mockery.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:
Someone actually sold the drinks to him?
Some people are so wicked
how are some people wicked? for selling their products to a customer who needs the product? i don't understand undecided so in your opinion this so called mad man is not allowed 1 or 2 beers? but pastor is allowed a glass of wine, people drink wine in church in the name of blood of Christ, so what exactly has been done wrong here?

if this guy turns up in my bar i would sell as much beer as he wants to him. it isn't my fault he is mad.

have wondered how he even got the fund for the beer? I bet you haven't thought of that.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by fitted60(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:

no be church matter my brother, she need a kong medical attention that am saving hard for it now because I know the amount I spend last time we went to hospital... even she's a prophetess and my father is a pastor that my father even owns a church and she almost scattered the church that the members of the church reduced
things that may be the cause, 1. Spiritual 2. Medical 3. Maybe she attempted to harm someone and backfired. May God heal Herr soonest.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
So, whats the point of taking his picture OP?

You need a good job bro. For those who need a good job, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business partners and mentors. Sign up now on www. bejite.com. It is free!

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by gozzlin: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
What a world

Chai daa,

Oshi ya nhushiri mmii riri happy,

Owu ejiri mara anyi,

Onye shi ala-owere ari ya nma, ya palii

Uwa ke shikwaraike daa,
Chai iheke akpokwaniya nini ugbulakaaaa

Nani Chineke ma, ma owu Ihe emereme, owu Ihe omere onweya,
Uwa tugamu ujo daa,

Nwanne uwa ri omimi,

There ought to be a rehabilitation and reintegration centre to cater for the the less fortunate, those plunged into destitution and the mentally challenged.

Non governmental organizations can key in to shoulder their burden.
Some can still make it.
grin grin Confirm!

Dee, cherekwa mu ajuo. I wudi onye Owere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
The mad man no send O!

Wetin concern Agbero with overload!

Chill up, na you get the keg!
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by win2kwire: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
so that is chilling?
The guy is in a pile of shit...
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
vikstandon:

Your humble prayer accent speaks of ur heart...It is well with her, don't keep running away. Still show her love.
We are mentally unstable at sometimes in life...Is by God's grace, it doesn't get to the peak. That is the very reason why we ought not to see mentally deranged people as object of mockery.
Absolutely! it just takes something to trigger it.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
some people would have thought buying him beer would solve him problems
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by modsfucker: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Simply resisting the hardships imposed on imolites by the pot-bellied Hausa descendant.

So you people allowed a Hausa descendant to rule you for good eight years shocked

What a shame!!!
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
how are some people wicked? for selling their products to a customer who needs the product? i don't understand undecided so in your opinion this so called mad man is not allowed 1 or 2 beers? but pastor is allowed a glass of wine, people drink wine in church in the name of blood of Christ, so what exactly has been done wrong here?

if this guy turns up in my bar i would sell as much beer as he wants to him. it isn't my fault he is mad.

have wondered how he even got the fund for the beer? I bet you haven't thought of that.

It's your likes that gives mad people money to drink to stupid. I refuse to respond to your senseless questions, I won't stoop low to do that.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Descholar: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't see any madness in him, what I could only see is a mere ticklish and arraigned madness cos a situation like this where a young man dat claims to be mad from unknown place to my town turn at last to be a kidnapper, which madness is his only mechanisms of getting the unfortunate folks... killed and cut all the parts he wants and then sell to the ritualist. The day his cup was full, he was caught and on that day the madness turns to be his a way of making money. and the same day he revealed the state he came from and when the police went to investigate they witness that the same claimed mad man has built a mansion in his town... I was very surprised when I travelled home last month and my poeple told m dis... let's be conscious of all this sudden claimed mad folks who just storm our town from no where or those who we don't know d origin of their madness... Pls be security conscious cos the days are evil.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:
may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood

She shall surely be healed.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nairaland una nonsense news done dey too much
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
D RECESSION IS AFFECTING EVERYONE
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Maccoy507: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:
yea, take her to the lord's chosen. Madness is easily cured there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.