Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) (42706 Views)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bros, take ur mum to canaanland ota and watch God in action
adetoroamos:
may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
You can be sure of what would after this.Double insanity!
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I am ready direct me.
Mafoluku, Oshodi..Pick a time and date. send a pm.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
What a world

Chai daa,

Oshi ya nhushiri mmii riri happy,

Owu ejiri mara anyi,

Onye shi ala-owere ari ya nma, ya palii

Uwa ke shikwaraike daa,
Chai iheke akpokwaniya nini ugbulakaaaa

Nani Chineke ma, ma owu Ihe emereme, owu Ihe omere onweya,
Uwa tugamu ujo daa,

Nwanne uwa ri omimi,

There ought to be a rehabilitation and reintegration centre to cater for the the less fortunate, those plunged into destitution and the mentally challenged.

Non governmental organizations can key in to shoulder their burden.
Some can still make it.
anyi tarala ugba ñurula mmi, ndi ulo elu ha ruruma oo
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by willybilly: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Take your mum to Lord's Chosen in Lagos.
Lord's Chosen my underfoot. That drama theatre of a church abi?
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by wins18(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:

no be church matter my brother, she need a kong medical attention that am saving hard for it now because I know the amount I spend last time we went to hospital... even she's a prophetess and my father is a pastor that my father even owns a church and she almost scattered the church that the members of the church reduced
C.A.C. Right?
My brother,its not easy oo, I believe God will see her through, you people should always be positive around her, mind how you use words because they are highly sensitive to some words. Always Try to reassure her that all is well because most have trust issue even to their own children.
Ugly situation is responsible for about 80% of mental challenges.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Iphran6: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dude gat take a break na
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sezua:
Mafoluku, Oshodi..Pick a time and date. send a pm.

Upload the boys pics here including his pics on the magazine.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
willybilly:

Lord's Chosen my underfoot. That drama theatre of a church abi?
Have you bn there?.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
seee him teeth like that of sound sultan. Beht how about all those kputukputor?
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 1:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Na so madness dey take start
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Upload the boys pics here including his pics on the magazine.
If you can't come 4get it and continue being a sheepie.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Druggist: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2017
No dulling.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Sezua:

If you can't come 4get it and continue being a sheepie.

Do you really know where I am?.

Don't forget that somebody can get miracle and lost it after, that's why Jesus told the impotent man that was healed "go and sin no more lest the greater sickness will come upon you".

Snap the boy and upload it here with his pics in the magazine, is this too much for you to do?.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Do you really know where I am?.

Don't forget that somebody can get miracle and lost it after, that's why Jesus told the impotent man that was healed "go and sin no more lest the greater sickness will come upon you".

Snap the boy and upload it here with his pics in the magazine, is this too much for you to do?.
You said u accept the challenge na, how would a picture show a person is deaf and dumb? Nothing like lost he was never healed. Just leave matter abeg.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Sezua:

You said u accept the challenge na, how would a picture show a person is deaf and dumb? Nothing like lost he was never healed. Just leave matter abeg.

If I see his pics on and off the magazine, it will make me believe that the boy is within your reach and you are sure of what you are saying then I will arrange to meet with him through you.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If I see his pics on and off the magazine, it will make me believe that the boy is within your reach and you are sure of what you are saying then I will arrange to meet with him through you.
Rest, just rest.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sezua:

Rest, just rest.

You are the one that needs this rest. You want me to believe what is not.

You claim to have the magazine where the "fake" miracle was published, you also claimed that the boy is in ua yard but you are finding it so difficult to upload the pics of the said magazine and the boy here. Make you reason am now!.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Hmmmm...... After moving from one church to the other, if at the end she receive healing, where will you say she was healed?.

Pitch your tent one place and see the salvation of the Lord.

it's not a one day something, this all happened from my childhood, you'll be shocked to know how old i am, she has been in chosen for about 4yrs or so already
plus i was made to believe God is God everywhere, so whichever church doesn't Matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / Coronavirus: Research Reveals Where It Lingers, How To Kill It / Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.