Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ (3178 Views)

Meet Up Zone 4 Virgins,d Chaste n dos wt good moral stand etc......... / Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here! / In Search Of A One Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:51am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2007
Damest09:

Honestly, I don't know what to say to you anymore

say nothing! I'm in depression mode, i'll be fine in a few hrs.  wink

You can't do without women and yet they are the harbinger of all a man's troubles. Ask any man the origin of his problems and he is sure to mention a woman.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 11, 2007
men love to be troubled? shocked Those men have been decieving you.
maybe when they are sweet talking you to lure you to bed. On a good day a typical man no like wahala.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by 4Play(m): 4:04am On Feb 11, 2007
Most annoying thing about women or rather most women is that they are control freaks

Once they get a foothold in your life,they want to put you on a leash
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2007
@ 4Play, you have said it all! Even when they ASSUME you are both dating, your freedom flies out of the window. You become her little pocket toy and are now expected to take her nagging as a normal piece of life.

Ever wondered what women mean when they say they want a "God fearing" man? They actually mean a man they can push around to do their bidding!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2007
Damest09:

No man can lure me into anything with that their lying tongue and vain speech that carry no weight and certainly I'm not loose for anyman to take advantage of.

You said it yourself, why will a man want to talk someone to bed. Your statement confirms everything i said about men.

Hurray, Someone's out with the truth at last. Men, you just have to say just a right statement to make them talk

Which truth?
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:16am On Feb 11, 2007
--
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 11, 2007
wink
you cant blame the men, after putting them through a most frustrating chase period, most are just interested in getting some reward for their labours.
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by GNature(m): 4:26am On Feb 11, 2007
davidylan:

wink
you can't blame the men, after putting them through a most frustrating chase period, most are just interested in getting some reward for their labours.

grin grin grin Amen to that my brother. Na your papa born you ! grin grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:28am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 11, 2007
Stealing ke? After expending precious scarce resources on expensive dinners and gifts?
Even that sef is not enough payment.

Na thank you we go chop?
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:35am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2007
You want financial security from your man? I thot you said love dont cost a thing?
Una double speak sef!

New lesson i learnt a while back, save your scarce resources until you are 100% sure about the girl. If she's worth it, you'll get her without unecessarily stretching urself financially. It is those type of women that you'd be prepared to cross 7 mountains for!
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:43am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2007
Damest09:

You don't know them until you do the chasing are remember we are not easy to come by. We are different and peculiar women. cheesy wink

No problem. There are easier ones to come by. grin
Enjoy your "hard to get" games. When you are all 37 pls dont call us, we'd be on our way to sending our kids to high school by then. grin grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 11, 2007
amen! grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Damest09(f): 4:54am On Feb 11, 2007
-
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by 1forall: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2007
Just saw this

Different girls with their different hells, these I can't stand the most:-
Before she gree:

[li]Absolutely needless and meaningless posing/fronting (esp after I know her full gist o)[/li]
[li]Actions which say to me "the ball is in your court" always![/li]
[li]Over-playn hard to get when its obvious I'm really down *hiss*, with time it becomes a turn-off [/li]
[/list]

After:

[li]Foreva complaining of ill-health (headache) for selfish reasons (its not at that time of the month so yall know what I'm talkn bout), don't blame me the day theres a real condition and I aint takn u serious [/li]
[li]Unnecessary hair-splitting over the most trivial matters, WHY? [/li]
[li]Discussing our private matters with her jealous friends who wont give good advise anyway[/li]
[/list]

Ladies don't get me wrong, yall not bad but why do some of you just enjoy making a mans life hell for fun?  cry
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Razorr(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
Guys guys guys. . . Is it only nagging you hate? What about smelling pussies, big tummies (very common among naija women), e.t.c. grin grin
Ladies, don't kill me o! grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by neelsel(f): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
davidylan:

No problem. There are easier ones to come by. grin
Enjoy your "hard to get" games. When you are all 37 please don't call us, we'd be on our way to sending our kids to high school by then. grin grin

That's why there are Rabbits et al at the shop grin grin

davidylan:

wink
you can't blame the men, after putting them through a most frustrating chase period, most are just interested in getting some reward for their labours.

Really?
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by DrDre1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2007
Razorr:

Guys guys guys. . . Is it only nagging you hate? What about smelling pussies, big tummies (very common among naija women), e.t.c. grin grin
Ladies, don't kill me o! grin

Well said about the big tummies Razorr. The most annoying part is that some naija women (with their protruding tummies) will still wear all these short dresses (because they wan dress like oyinbo) revealing the whole disgusting thing. Ahw ahw feels like vomiting, races to the toilet

Razorr no worry, ladies no go kill you. Abeg, ladies no kill Razorr o. The truth is bitter even if you add honey and if you add too much sugar sef, it will still be bitter plus pile grin
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by binyelum(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
PLS DAVIDYLAN, ENOUGH WHYNING ABOUT WOMEN. DO U THINK U GUYS CAME 4RM HEAVEN. JUST UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE DIFFRENT 4RM U GUYS. WE CAN'T ALL ACT THE SAME, IF SO THE WORLD WILL BE A DULL PLACE. IF I SHLD START SAYING ALL THE THE THINGS U GUYS DO THAT WE DON'T LIKE BELIEVE ME, WE WILL STAY ON LINE 4 EVER. JUST LEARN TO BEAR WIT WOMEN AND THEIR PECULIARITIES 4 U ALSO HAVE YOURS. tongue
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Iskwew(f): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2007
grin @ GNature, yup yup, JUST LOVE IT!!! cool
Re: ~~* The Annoying Things Women Do, That Men Can't Stand*~~ by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 25, 2011
when we say "NO" grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Dating Sites In Nigeria / Eveseh Is Making Me Crazy / Happy Birthday Obayaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.