Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today (1496 Views)

Stefflondon Sings Her Boyfriend Song Word-word As Burnaboy Performs On Stage / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / See The Birthday Gift Phyno Bought For Falz The Bahd Guy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NetBizguy: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by IamOpemipo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na naija bring him down syndrome, hustle ya own and leave another man

1 Like

Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NairalandCS(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
All this you wrote is crap.

If he had told the world how he got his money, people won't go digging or come up with rumors.

Truth is, the guy wants fame, and with fame comes scrutiny.

I trust our bloggers to finish him. grin

1 Like

Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NetBizguy: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Na naija bring him down syndrome, hustle ya own and leave another man

I swear, don't know why people are this bad.. you you know how many bloggers that have copied that thread to the blogs?
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NetBizguy: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
NairalandCS:

If he had told the world how he got his money, people won't go digging or come up with rumors.

You're the one who just spat loads of crap, so because he wants fame, and with fame comes scrutiny anyone can go cook up allegations against another and that is the type of the blogger you trust? I'm talking about someone deceiving many Nairalander with fake research just becasue he knows people are too busy to very his allegations.. if you want to bring somebody down at least do it with true information.. the guy just cooked up stories and Mods pushed it to the front page
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NairalandCS(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
NetBizguy:

You're the one who just spat loads of crap, so because he wants fame, and with fame comes scrutiny anyone can go cook up allegations against another and that is the type of the blogger you trust? I'm talking about someone deceiving many Nairalander with fake research just becasue he knows people are too busy to very his allegations.. if you want to bring somebody down at least do it with true information.. the guy just cooked up stories and Mods pushed it to the front page

Your don't get my point.

People will surely talk. Hiding his source of income doesn't make the problem go away, if he had addressed this issue earlier by stating how he gets his money, people would have defended him, I included.

Take this Buhari medical saga for an example, I don't support Buhari but I also don't wish for him to die but the way the people around him act, plus the the fact that he isn't in the country atm and we haven't seen any picture of him for almost 2 months now makes we wonder, that's how the human mind works.

Just cos some people (like the guy who created the thread) choose to open a thread about it doesn't we all aren't thinking it.

You can't deny the fact that you're also curious as to where he gets the money to fund such lifestyle.
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NetBizguy: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
NairalandCS:

Your don't get my point.

People will surely talk. Hiding his source of income doesn't make the problem go away, if he had addressed this issue earlier by stating how he gets his money, people would have defended him, I included.

Take this Buhari medical saga for an example, I don't support Buhari but I also don't wish for him to die but the way the people around him act, plus the the fact that he isn't in the country atm and we haven't seen any picture of him for almost 2 months now makes we wonder, that's how the human mind works.

Just cos some people (like the guy who created the thread) choose to open a thread about it doesn't we all aren't thinking it.

You can't deny the fact that you're also curious as to where he gets the money to fund such lifestyle.

Well I'm curious too which is I tried to verify the guys allegation, then I became disappointed that some magnitude of lie was peddled and mods moved it to the front page
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NairalandCS(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
NetBizguy:

Well I'm curious too which is I tried to verify the guys allegation, then I became disappointed that some magnitude of lie was peddled and mods moved it to the front page

I know it's a lie, but the lie has raised new questions. Why use that name for his e-mail ? Why is the email on some white women Facebook account being used by you to receive funds ?

Who can answer all the questions ? No one but him, but he still would not, so them bloggers have to continue posting the lies till he tells us the truth.
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by kayo80(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
NetBizguy:
I'm tired of what is happening on this forum site, everyday people put up fake stories for some reasons best known to them, some will use monika different for whom they really are, do you know that while you're doing that you're deceiving innocent people who trust Nairaland as a good source of true information?

This morning I read somebody telling the whole Nairalanders about how he busted Hushpuppi with the supposedly fake/scam email address linked to his Bank alert and that fake story was pushed to the front page within some minutes. Do Nairaland moderators understand the how sensitive their jobs are when they're pushing threads to the frontpage?

Frankly speaking I'm part of those asking the source of Hushpuppy's wealth but, for someone to get paid and come out here to deceive Nairalanders and lie against his fellow human just to drag his name in the mud..

I don't know how to deep into argument but that email jwoodscrane@yahoo.com actually belongs to hushpuppi, and doesn't in any way linked to any Jane Woodscrane but, Ray Woodscraneand, the OP who told you the email blongs to fake account is simply deceiving you guys just to tanish Hushpuppie

I don't want to engage in any baseless argument here but I think all of us online need to understand how to make use of the internet so that when someone lie you catch him red handed..

If you want to find out if Hushpuppie actually own that email then, go to facebook search box and paste that email address "jwoodscrane@yahoo.com" and hit search, from the result there is just one facebook account linked to that email and that is Ray Woodscrane which correspond to the email address in Hush's screenshot of his alert, open the profile which is his old profile you will see hsuhpuppi picture while in the plane in 2009..

I'm not trying to defend Hushpuppie because I don't know the source of his wealth too but, that thread is a framed up stories simply aimed at tarnishing the guy's name and my anger is that thousands have been deceived by that particular thread.

We should stop this non sense of using the internet to tarnish the image of another just because you don't like the person or because we all have access to blogs and forums.. you that is reading anything online should know the source of information you're trusting.

It is very irresponsible of Nairaland moderators, someone that is managing such caliber of position not to verify the authenticity of the information they are pushing to the front page..

Internet truly is a tool of destruction if not checked!

I feel you on this. It is when the OP of that post gets his image tarnished online that he would understand how damaging character defamation is.

I don't know if that Hushpuppi guy is fraudulent or not, but that email address links to a facebook account with his face on it.

Nairaland na wa. So much hate on this forum. And the mods would push any controversial topic to front page without investigation just to get traffic.
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by WebSurfer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
NairalandCS:

grin
Re: I take back my word as I see the news about this guy today by NetBizguy: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
kayo80:

I feel you on this. It is when the OP of that post gets his image tarnished online that he would understand how damaging character defamation is.

I don't know if that Hushpuppi guy is fraudulent or not, but that email address links to a facebook account with his face on it.

Nairaland na wa. So much hate on this forum. And the mods would push any controversial topic to front page without investigation just to get traffic.

I have to come back today as I read news about this guy being picked up by FBI for scamming to the tones of millions

(1) (Reply)

Chyn A New Rap Kid In The Bloc Dropping Hot Ryhmes / Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album / (PHOTO) Hilarious Moment Beyonce Puts Blue Ivy In A Corner To Take A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.