Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album (1490 Views)

Taju Now Called Opeyemi: Funke Akindele Gives Update On Young Viral Sensation / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Effizy12(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
WIZKID,The African international artist has been featured on the new coming American Rapper's album which is set to be released on the 15th of december,Young Yeezy shared this on his twitter handle yesterday.The Album also featured some notable artists like Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, YG, Treys Songs ,Rick ross e.t.c .This is really huge for the star boy and It's shows that he's not only featuring international artist but they features him also.

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by izzou(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
So? angry

Young Jeezy that cant get an audience of a hundred people in Nigeria

Abeg,bring up something better to compliment Starboy

Modified: I still repeat. Who is Young Jeezy? Person wey im time don pass. I ain't hating on Wizkid,but this is never an achievement

Young Jeezy wey him career dey fall like naira to dollar na him una dey hype grin

Even Wizkid will not call this an achievement
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
And so?
Is this the first time, he's been on an international album?
What has it done for his career over there ?
The kid needs to understand that to properly Cross over, he needs to make a ground breaking hit, that will impact all continent , not hobnobbing from one album to another.
International feature artiste!
Mtchew
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by hacmond(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Yaga cool
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:
So? angry

People what is the English word for "bad belle"?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by hacmond(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
... if you de beef d guy glory abeg go drink sniper to stupor@

quote author=Threebear post=63022732]And so?
The kid needs to understand that to properly Cross over, he needs to make a ground breaking hit, that will impact all continent , not hobnobbing from one album to another.
Mtchew [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by hacmond(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2017
... if you de beef d guy glory abeg go drink sniper to stupor@

quote author=Threebear post=63022732]And so?
Mtchew [/quote]
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Effizy12(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:
And so?
Mtchew
Haters will always have something negative to say,he has done something well for himself on this.Drink more water.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Effizy12(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2017
I once said if you think you can hate on this guy success ,then you have a lot to go through because it can't be easy for you. He just started!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Threebear(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Effizy12:

Haters will always have something negative to say,he has done something well for himself on this.Drink more water.
You people praising him for mediocrity will be his doom.
When shakira made whenever wherever, she was just a Colombian artiste, she crossed over because she made a hit and people paid attention, now the whole world knows shakira.
This year we had another cross over Luis fonsi with despastio .
Do they have three heads?
Did they jump at every available feature?
They made international music and fame found them at their doorsteps.
You wizkid fans will be his doom. Next year he'll be 28 .How much more longer does he have to break in, before another African starts making impact.
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by proudly233: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2017
cummando:

People what is the English word for "bad belle"?

Winching

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by queensera(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by EmyLeo(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
see them "bad_belle" people,undecided

...way up wizzy!!! blessings!.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Effizy12(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:

When shakira made whenever wherever, she was just a Colombian artiste, she crossed over because she made a hit and people paid attention, now the whole world knows shakira.
You wizkid fans will be his doom. Next year he'll be 28 .How much more longer does he have to break in, before another African starts making impact.
Shakira sang in English,she features International artists.The truth is everyone cannot play the game same way, and it is not even from you haters to tell him what to do,oh you want him to sing "banana fall on" "shuku sheker" so you can be satisfied because it's your own flavor of music.His come closer is 50m stream on spotify, certified gold in canada, silver in UK and you say it's not a hit or an achievement. When you hate on him even if he brings Grammy home,you will still have some negative to say. So I'm done talking.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Threebear(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Effizy12:

Shakira sang in English,she features International artist.The truth is everyone cannot play the game same way, and it is not even from you haters to tell him what to do,oh you want him to sing "banana fall on" "shuku sheker" so you can be satisfied because it's your own flavor of music.His come closer is 50m stream on spotify, certified gold in canada, silver in UK and you say it's not a hit or an achievement. When you hate on him even if he brings Grammy home,you will still have some negative to say. So I'm done talking.
Till he wins the Grammy, then I'll eat my words.
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:

so you mean he should ignore it when they call him to feature? Or what do you mean? Cos ur davido is not been call shey? Guy talent is different from buying song up and down.....if u can't wish him well just shut up ur mouth pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Threebear(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
olagbola55:
so you mean he should ignore it when they call him to feature? Or what do you mean? Cos ur davido is not been call shey? Guy talent is different from buying song up and down.....if u can't wish him well just shut up ur mouth pls
Triggered grin
Did your girl deny you bkest to suckle?
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Kingblingz(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2017
olagbola55:
Omo You too much..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Effizy12:

Shakira sang in English,she features International artists.The truth is everyone cannot play the game same way, and it is not even from you haters to tell him what to do,oh you want him to sing "banana fall on" "shuku sheker" so you can be satisfied because it's your own flavor of music.His come closer is 50m stream on spotify, certified gold in canada, silver in UK and you say it's not a hit or an achievement. When you hate on him even if he brings Grammy home,you will still have some negative to say. So I'm done talking.
Say no more!
You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:
So? angry

Modified: I still repeat. Who is Young Jeezy? Person wey im time don pass. I ain't hating on Wizkid,but this is never an achievement

Young Jeezy wey him career dey fall like naira to dollar na him una dey hype grin

Did you not see trey song on it? Mention one artist thats in ur red mud potopoto village that's up to Dbanj, wizkid, Davido & patoranking?

Is never achievement to you cos u r Linda ikeji types I.e awon smellos that's always hating on weezy success.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by izzou(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

mention one artist then in ur red mud potopoto village that is up to Dbanj, wizkid, Davido & patoranking

Its either you are dumb naturally,
or you didn't carry your brain along when you quoted me

Where did I belittle WizKid or compare him with a Nigerian artiste? I only frowned at the fact that people are hailing Wizkid because he featured in Young Jeezy album.

Wizkid has even more relevance than Young Jeezy sef. Somebody wey him career don die

You better scroll down if you have nothing relevant to say apart from going tribal

Cheers cool
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
izzou:

Its either you are dumb naturally,
or you didn't carry your brain along when you quoted me

Where did I belittle WizKid or compare him with a Nigerian artiste? I only frowned at the fact that people are hailing Wizkid because he featured in Young Jeezy album.

Wizkid has even more relevance than Young Jeezy sef. Somebody wey him career don die

You better scroll down if you have nothing relevant to say apart from going tribal

Cheers cool
Your rant reeks and suggest you are hating na & immediately I can tell u r a dump potopoto piglets. That's a big collaboration in which Trey song is also featured in.
Tell me an international artist that ever features ur potopoto artist before you belittle a whole young jeezy & trey song

Bury ur head in shame, if u dislikes success then you b looser

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by izzou(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Your rant reeks and suggest you are hating na & immediately I can tell u r a dump potopoto piglets. That's a big collaboration in which Trey song is also featured in.
Tell me an international artist that ever features ur potopoto artist before you belittle a whole young jeezy & trey song

Bury ur head in shame, if u dislikes success then you b looser

K
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wizkid is my best musician
I remember girls telling me they get sexually excited anytime its wizkid
Rip to dagrin.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Jackson042: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
I WON'T SAY ANYTHING TILL I HEAR THE SONG...

I'LL BOOKMARK THIS PAGE & COME BACK TO MODIFY IT ONCE THE SONG DROPS...

THAT WAS HOW I DIDN'T HEAR WORD WHEN DRAKE FEATURED WIZKID IN "ONE DANCE". BUT WHEN THE SONG DROPPED, WIZKID SANG GIBBERISH.

RUMORS WERE THAT DRAKE DIDN'T LIKE WIZKID LYRICS. REMOVING WIZKID TOTALLY, WILL BE AN INSULT TO HIM SO THEY HAD TO REPLACE IT WITH THAT GIBBERISH.

I'M NOT HATING ON WIZKID... BUT FOR THOSE SAYING THAT DAVIDO BUYS HIS LYRICS, I SAY, IT'S BETTER TO HAVE SOMEONE WRITE A GOOD LYRICS FOR YOU THAN TO USE YOUR OWN LYRICS & MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF...
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by pojophilius(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2017
izzou:
So? angry

null idea u have got on hiphop,,,its not by commercial shit,,and jeezy no need 50 audience for naija,,its hiphop,not afrobeat
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by pojophilius(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Jackson042:
I WON'T SAY ANYTHING TILL I HEAR THE SONG...

I'LL BOOKMARK THIS PAGE & COME BACK TO MODIFY IT ONCE THE SONG DROPS...

THAT WAS HOW I DIDN'T HEAR WORD WHEN DRAKE FEATURED WIZKID IN "ONE DANCE". BUT WHEN THE SONG DROPPED, WIZKID SANG GIBBERISH.

RUMORS WERE THAT DRAKE DIDN'T LIKE WIZKID LYRICS. REMOVING WIZKID TOTALLY, WILL BE AN INSULT TO HIM SO THEY HAD TO REPLACE IT WITH THAT GIBBERISH.

I'M NOT HATING ON WIZKID... BUT FOR THOSE SAYING THAT DAVIDO BUYS HIS LYRICS, I SAY, IT'S BETTER TO HAVE SOMEONE WRITE A GOOD LYRICS FOR YOU THAN TO USE YOUR OWN LYRICS & MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF...
,,,,good lyrics bawo??Shey na fia get good lyrics or fall?davidhoe asslicker
Re: Wizkid Is On Young Yeezy New Album by Jackson042: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2017
pojophilius:
,,,,good lyrics bawo??Shey na fia get good lyrics or fall?davidhoe asslicker

SORRY! But if you have really gone through "fall" lyrics, you would know that it makes sense...

AND MIND YOU, I'm a fan of both Wizkid & Davido..

Wizkid has the voice & writes his own songs...

On the other hand, Davido has ear for good music... He may not be the one writing his songs, but he's ability to turn that lyrics into a hit, is what makes him good..

There are artistes who will use that same lyrics but won't produce a hit...

As for his voice, that's the swag of the whole thing.. even with his cracked voice, the song still sells...

they call him frog voice.. but those same people are the ones jumping like toads once his song comes up in the club...

Wizkid & Davido are kings in their own lane & captains in their own ships...

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Almost Unrecognizable In New Photo / Eye-popping Photos Of Nina Richie At DJ Mensah's Ghanaian All-white Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.