Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman (3404 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by handsomenonny(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
What i am about to share is based on personal
experience on how to catch a cheater and how not to be caught cheating.
It will benefit both the cheater and the cheated.

1. Traces of Lipsticks: When your man comes back home, swipe his chest, nippple, neck, and pe_ni$ with a white handkerchief, if he was with a ho or side chic, depending on the type of se_xual activity he was engaged in, it will show.
Tip For Guys: To avoid this, guys, take a shower after or scrub the parts of your body that you suspect your lady of easy virtue might have left her ‘trademark’.

2. Wet Boxers: Men like to perform a kind of ablution after se_x. If he just did before coming home his underwear will still be moist by the time he gets home.
Tip For Guys: To avoid being detected, guys, use a towel or a handkerchief to dry your JT and wait a little bit for your body to dry before putting on your briefs.
However, this could be difficult if you patronize a chic
that stays in a face-me-i-face-you house or a brothel with a common bathroom, which might be quite a distance from where the action took place.

3. Smell of Strange Deodorants/Perfumes: If your man uses deodorants, roll-on, perfumes or whatever, you know the smell and if he doesn’t, you also know. This is to say that if he comes home with a feminine deodorant than the 212 men you know he uses, there is something wrong.
Tip For Guys: To avoid being caught, guys, don’t use your other’ chic’s perfume or deodorant to freshen up especially when madam of the house can sniff/smell you from a million miles away based on what she knows you use. You can also have two bottles of each perfume you use: one in the car and one at home.

4. Smell of Condom: Latex condoms have this rubber kind of odor that they give. if your man just got intimate with another woman using a condom before coming home, you should be able to perceive a smell of condom.
To discover this, you as a lady will need to read point
number 5.
Tip For Guys: To avoid this, guys, take a shower/wash with soap after the encounter and apply a deodorant not different from what you use that your woman is aware of. Coming home smelling of a deodorant especially feminine that your woman cant relate with is another red flag on it own.

5. Offer Him $ex When He Comes Home: It takes men a while to gather enough momentum to perform another round of se_x after one episode. To find out if Papa Ada had been to Ndokwa Hotel after work, try to jump on him for se_x as soon as he comes back to ascertain his readiness for the encounter.
You know how strong his er3ction can be under normal circumstances and how willing he is able to accept your offer. if he starts giving excuses of workloads, his annoying boss, traffic at Ojelegba and all that then there is something wrong. There might be something wrong actually, which might not be se_x related but if he doesn’t get over it after eating and you have calmed him down then something for don happen.
Tip for Guys: To avoid this, guys, attack is the best form of defense. You must have to be on the offensive as soon as you pull up at the car park. Complain just about everything, don’t talk to anybody nicely and just be completely difficult and unfriendly.
Complain about too much sand on the door mat,
question who removed the tv remote from the table and why is the flower vase too dusty, why are the kids not asleep or already asleep by the time you come back. Just create a kind of mayhem that will make you
unapproachable. If she asks ‘honey, what is the
problem?’, just dismiss her with a wave of hands. But you need to come back to your senses after you have enough energy to do the needful and don’t subject the poor lady to more troubles that she can bear. Apologize and bang the shait out of her.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by DarkMagic(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by isidiwent: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Love police, you try well for this your EFCC format.

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by yomi007k(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided

Like say sex na food....I beggi
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
handsomenonny:
What i am about to share is based on personal
experience on how to catch a cheater and how not to be caught cheating.
It will benefit both the cheater and the cheated.

1. Traces of Lipsticks: When your man comes back home, swipe his chest, nippple, neck, and pe_ni$ with a white handkerchief, if he was with a ho or side chic, depending on the type of se_xual activity he was engaged in, it will show.
Tip For Guys: To avoid this, guys, take a shower after or scrub the parts of your body that you suspect your lady of easy virtue might have left her ‘trademark’.

2. Wet Boxers: Men like to perform a kind of ablution after se_x. If he just did before coming home his underwear will still be moist by the time he gets home.
Tip For Guys: To avoid being detected, guys, use a towel or a handkerchief to dry your JT and wait a little bit for your body to dry before putting on your briefs.
However, this could be difficult if you patronize a chic
that stays in a face-me-i-face-you house or a brothel with a common bathroom, which might be quite a distance from where the action took place.

3. Smell of Strange Deodorants/Perfumes: If your man uses deodorants, roll-on, perfumes or whatever, you know the smell and if he doesn’t, you also know. This is to say that if he comes home with a feminine deodorant than the 212 men you know he uses, there is something wrong.
Tip For Guys: To avoid being caught, guys, don’t use your other’ chic’s perfume or deodorant to freshen up especially when madam of the house can sniff/smell you from a million miles away based on what she knows you use. You can also have two bottles of each perfume you use: one in the car and one at home.

4. Smell of Condom: Latex condoms have this rubber kind of odor that they give. if your man just got intimate with another woman using a condom before coming home, you should be able to perceive a smell of condom.
To discover this, you as a lady will need to read point
number 5.
Tip For Guys: To avoid this, guys, take a shower/wash with soap after the encounter and apply a deodorant not different from what you use that your woman is aware of. Coming home smelling of a deodorant especially feminine that your woman cant relate with is another red flag on it own.

5. Offer Him $ex When He Comes Home: It takes men a while to gather enough momentum to perform another round of se_x after one episode. To find out if Papa Ada had been to Ndokwa Hotel after work, try to jump on him for se_x as soon as he comes back to ascertain his readiness for the encounter.
You know how strong his er3ction can be under normal circumstances and how willing he is able to accept your offer. if he starts giving excuses of workloads, his annoying boss, traffic at Ojelegba and all that then there is something wrong. There might be something wrong actually, which might not be se_x related but if he doesn’t get over it after eating and you have calmed him down then something for don happen.
Tip for Guys: To avoid this, guys, attack is the best form of defense. You must have to be on the offensive as soon as you pull up at the car park. Complain just about everything, don’t talk to anybody nicely and just be completely difficult and unfriendly.
Complain about too much sand on the door mat,
question who removed the tv remote from the table and why is the flower vase too dusty, why are the kids not asleep or already asleep by the time you come back. Just create a kind of mayhem that will make you
unapproachable. If she asks ‘honey, what is the
problem?’, just dismiss her with a wave of hands. But you need to come back to your senses after you have enough energy to do the needful and don’t subject the poor lady to more troubles that she can bear. Apologize and bang the shait out of her.
i no know weda na swear i go swear for u oo or pray for u.. Will pray 4 u cos u just taught me how 2 catch him, den swear 4 u cos u also taught him how 2 free himself.. Which kind humanbeing u b sef, na u call thief con rub & na same u call police.

7 Likes

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Try to suck his cöck, he gonna fúçking refuse grin

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by handsomenonny(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
phintohlar:
i no know weda na swear i go swear for u oo or pray for u.. Will pray 4 u cos u just taught me how 2 catch him, den swear 4 u cos u also taught him how 2 free himself.. Which kind humanbeing u b sef, na u call thief con rub & na same u call police.
hahahahahaha abeg no swear for me Ooo na make ur hrt no tear say him cheat that why I let am escape.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:
Try to suck his cöck, he gonna fúçking refuse grin
if its immediate bt if its some hours later like the usual, he will agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
handsomenonny:
hahahahahaha abeg no swear for me Ooo na make ur hrt no tear say him cheat that why I let am escape.
chai... U no do am well jare
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by dollytino4real(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
guy u do well 4 ur sermon but u no try sha just enjoy ur soup
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by handsomenonny(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
phintohlar:
chai... U no do am well jare
am sorry swty
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
handsomenonny:
am sorry swty
owk ayaf heard u bt dnt do it again oo
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by handsomenonny(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
phintohlar:
owk ayaf heard u bt dnt do it again oo
I promise I won't swty
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
handsomenonny:
I promise I won't swty
good
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by nengibo: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why una dey give dis kind advice, una wan spoil ppl marriage
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by uminem02(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
lwkm!..abeg chk my siggy n kindly retweet
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by Heavance(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
That #5 tip got me laughing out seriously. I can't stop laughing abeg
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by KingofDenero(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
phintohlar:
Why are you making noise when you're obviously not married.
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Trash can material
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
KingofDenero:

Why are you making noise when you're obviously not married.
how do u knw am making noise when it isn't my mouth that is doing the typing bt my fingers & how do u knw am not married?? Lie lie full ur mind & ur fingers abeg,goodnight
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by KingofDenero(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
phintohlar:
how do u knw am making noise when it isn't my mouth that is doing the typing bt my fingers & how do u knw am not married?? Lie lie full ur mind & ur fingers abeg,goodnight

Smh. Thunder fall on you.
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
KingofDenero:

Smh. Thunder fall on you.
you're saucy though
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Hehehe this cologne thing once put me in trouble during my university days. Since then, I have always had a 212 men 1.7oz in my back pack.

My babe back then had a nose like that of a dog, she knows when I had an innocent hug with a lady or when i had an intimate one.
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by WetinConsignMe: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2017
All this headache​, for what?!
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by KingofDenero(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2017
phintohlar:
you're saucy though
You like saucy guys? wink
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
KingofDenero:
You like saucy guys? wink
not at all
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by KingofDenero(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2017
phintohlar:
not at all

Okay.I'm sorry. sad
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by phintohlar(f): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
KingofDenero:

Okay.I'm sorry. sad
alright i'm sorry too
Re: WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman by KingofDenero(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2017
phintohlar:
alright i'm sorry too
wink

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React When She Grabs You By The Collar On Your Way To Work??? / Download My Hot Videos / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Gigantic Backside In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.