Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Critics For My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Critics For My Website (622 Views)

I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / I Am Selling My Website / New Website For The Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critics For My Website by marksman: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hi guys, I got my website online. I need you experts to look round and tell me what may be wrong (or right while you are at it). URL is http://www.opinionfactorynigeria.com. thanks. don't forget, DON'T BE NICE.
Re: Critics For My Website by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2010
I honestly didn't expect to see a poorly driven site!!!

Honestly you need to learn how to use Cascading Style Sheet, cause the age of designing without tables is here. as in like 10 years ago.

2. The site look is so dull, think you need a real brush up in your site design skill and method.

3. Redrive the register page and the fill places, they are not supposed to rest on each other. You leave spaces between them. As a matter of fact the site need a new look.

4. You should not use text to represent submit or something like that, users will not know it is for that easily, and that shows poor design work, either you use the <input type="submit" value="Register"> tag or a well designed submit button.

5. Try a real contact page. as in like one in which users can enter values and you recieve on your box, it makes you look more proffesional and make users happy.

I could keep going on and on bro.

Summary, You need an upgrade of skill. Its possible, with more work and study.

Thanks
Re: Critics For My Website by ogbongzky(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
To be frank, a lot of work needed to be done on that site.
Re: Critics For My Website by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
A whole lot.
Re: Critics For My Website by DualCore1: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ease up fellaz.
Re: Critics For My Website by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Ease up for wetin?
Re: Critics For My Website by kheme(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Critics For My Website by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
Yours is an International Starndard site.

Well validated. Good layout.

Keep it up,

(1) (Reply)

Troubadour One / Godaddy Coupons Up To 50% Off / Post Your Facebook Fans Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.