Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (40538 Views)

Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / Chuks Omalicha And Philomena's Traditional Wedding Photos / Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by justino57(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww
Can't wait for my own Nigerian prince to come sweep me off my feet kiss
am here lets do this
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by loydsis(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
So we should fry fire abi.make una park well.wetin

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by lathrowinger: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ipob without brain
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

My banana fall on u. tongue
I dodge am tongue
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Caustics:
sad Are they undergoing deliverance?
she wants to sing into his microphone
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww
am available, wil u?
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Do we really care? I think it's time these dudes stop using us to make money.. NL isn't helping a bit, they keep shoving these irrelevances down our throat just for cheap traffic. Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una.. Ban me if u like, but the truth must be told
No hatred intendend.
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

Here a im baby i will put d ring on my joystic and inserrrrrrrt it... tongue
The best proposing technic. tongue
ur old age is useless. Fool
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

Here a im baby i will put d ring on my joystic and inserrrrrrrt it... tongue

The best proposing technic. tongue
ur old age is useless. Now i understand d term dat 'age is just a number'. Fool
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
wizod:
ur old age is useless. Fool

U just insulted ur father...
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
PenisCaP:

U just insulted ur father...
just because of foolishness and mentally derailed mentality
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
wizod:
just because of foolishness and mentally derailed mentality

Lol... see english.
Tell keep insulting ur papa
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actor cum producer, Chuks Omalicha has proposed to his girlfriend. The lady who couldn’t contain her excitement joined him to kneel down as she said yes to him.

Congrats to them!

http://www.lailasblog.com/actor-chuks-omalicha-proposes-girlfriend-photos/

Why should this make FP??

Is it a new thing
Abi him go stand for air propose before
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
where I is nwamaipke
been looking out for him for days now, i hope he is ok, i miss his controversial comments... Maybe data don finish
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Name one film way the guy don act, don't seem to recognize the dude
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww

Dont worry my dear,
soon am coming just have a few things to tidy up.
Then we can got to where the land is green...
"wink"
you look good
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
prettygoodie:
yeye... Lol
Aunty this your smile no be here oooo
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nov6(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Let dem guys continue shouting broke liability ho up and down while their mates b wedding every weekend
lolz....
You never reach
No matter how den waka up&down,
na una go still suffer am in the end...
Waiting endlessly
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awwwww how nice of him. grin wink
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by CarterKim(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww
Here I Come

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
LOVEGINO:
Before make him lye down?

I wonder o
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stupid boi on two knees....
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
CarterKim:

Here I Come

Haha, LoL
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nov6:

Dont worry my dear,
soon am coming just have a few things to tidy up.
Then we can got to where the land is green...
"wink"
you look good

Aww.. Don't keep me waiting
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Happy Married life in advance
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by CarterKim(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:

Haha, LoL
Don't mind that boy that is still tidying up
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awwwwww!! Me likey smiley.
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Caustics:
sad Are they undergoing deliverance?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actor cum producer, Chuks Omalicha has proposed to his girlfriend. The lady who couldn’t contain her excitement joined him to kneel down as she said yes to him.

Congrats to them!

She is humble, the marriage will last.
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Ugly.

Doesn't matter now tho'...... Just start pounding the stuff til'you shift her kidney.

Nawa o...after shifting the kidney..shey he'll give her his own
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Calisha(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Amagite:

Congrats to them!

congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.