Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja (40970 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

No wonder,

I bought one supposed okrika boxers and saw GEJ embroider on it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

I hope you will say the same thing when you are at the receiving end of police criminality.

I wouldn't mind if I have stolen as much as Jonathan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Sunmolar(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
why not,since burgling is not corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
ole gbe ole gba. No biggie
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:
They only wanted to take a little out of the so much that Jonathan and mama piss stole while in office. And since stealing is not corruption, the police officers should be left alone. grin grin grin
disgrace to adult. Continue exhibiting your small mind
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by lonelydora: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
atthe Panteka second-hand materials market in Tipper Garage, Gwarimpa

Notorious for stolen items. If they snatch your car and it gets to Panteka, sorry, because within minutes they dismantle that car into parts. Steering in one shop, doors at another shop, tyres at another shop, etc.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daslim180:
No security nii?
Always read before commenting
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
disgrace to adult. Continue exhibiting your small mind

Old lady, get a life and stop trolling on Nairaland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by divineshare(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
The good thing about this news is, the victim, was once a useless, spineless, myopic, tribalistic, ogogoro-addicted, womanizing zero-brain vagabond, corrupt, dirty, wasted, punanni-obsessed (ask Dieznai and Oduah), militant-loving, divisive, Olodo PHD-holder, religious-scam artist, timid, wowo, brainless stolid, divisive nincompoop who turned security to a jamboree (he wasted billions of the security funds on total rubbish and back-rubbing non-sense) during his solid 5 years regime...The sad news about this is that, I wish the robbers had found him and his fat-fugly semi-illiterate, shrew of a wife and tied them up so we can have the pictures to marvel at for a while. You think because you are the president, Karma wont find you, then ask the man called Buhari, how this terrible wishes against Yaradua and Nigerians is becoming his entire reality. Stay away from leading the people if you arent ready to make sacrifices because one day, you may eventually be the sacrificial lamb.

If mama Peace should see this post.....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by erico2k2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:

as we speak we are yet to see the money GEJ stole.my clothes are still expensive than his as we speak . E go turn 100 years first b4 we go see the loot ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Origin(f): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Responsible stealing grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by erico2k2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sunmolar:
why not,since burgling is not corruption.
ermm is it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am GEJ lover but those things were abounded jare. Free the police thieves. My people were once in govt and I know how these people waste things.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
The good thing about this news is, the victim, was once a useless, spineless, myopic, tribalistic, ogogoro-addicted, womanizing zero-brain vagabond, corrupt, dirty, wasted, punanni-obsessed (ask Dieznai and Oduah), militant-loving, divisive, Olodo PHD-holder, religious-scam artist, timid, wowo, brainless stolid, divisive nincompoop who turned security to a jamboree (he wasted billions of the security funds on total rubbish and back-rubbing non-sense) during his solid 5 years regime...The sad news about this is that, I wish the robbers had found him and his fat-fugly semi-illiterate, shrew of a wife and tied them up so we can have the pictures to marvel at for a while. You think because you are the president, Karma wont find you, then ask the man called Buhari, how this terrible wishes against Yaradua and Nigerians is becoming his entire reality. Stay away from leading the people if you arent ready to make sacrifices because one day, you may eventually be the sacrificial lamb.

Not a single like... frustration must be killin' you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Quality20(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
stealing is indeed corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Akinya17: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stealing is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by one4GOD(f): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
seunmsg:
They only wanted to take a little out of the so much that Jonathan and mama piss stole while in office. And since stealing is not corruption, the police officers should be left alone. grin grin grin
grin[quote author=seunmsg post=59017466]They only wanted to take a little out of the so much that Jonathan and mama piss stole while in office. And since stealing is not corruption, the police officers should be left alone. grin grin grin exactly

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:

Damn! So much bitterness in one person? And youre a lady brewed with so much hatred? Its well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Meritocracy: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nah the same security stole the item. They only used cat to secure meat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by one4GOD(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
takenadoh:
Them Mumu well well greed too much, why strip the entire property?
nah small small dem take dey loot am, dey ddnt know the house will be striped .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:

Old lady, get a life and stop trolling on Nairaland.
old man without a life. Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by MultiCEO1: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:

You are pathetic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by greatman247(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Better they rob the rich polithiefcians than to do the same to the poor. I guess this is a clear case of small thief rob another bigger thief.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by sapele914(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Imagine our police officers that ought to be after thieves, are now the ones doing the stealing.

Everything has gone wrong for my Nigeria angry
I guess stealing of furnitures and properties from people that stole public funds is not stealing?it is helping yourself,a buffett?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by MultiCEO1: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:

Why do you always talk about Jonathan and corruption? The Abacha's loot is still being recovered today, how about IBB and the $12b oil windfall? Obj nko? Is Jonathan the only president Nigeria ever had? You hypocritical judgemental inanities should learn to Chanel your hunger and frustration to the right source. Leave Jonathan be.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by nduchucks: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some may argue that stealing from a thief is always justified. As for me, a thief is a thief.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by takenadoh: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
one4GOD:
nah small smalbl dem take dey loot am, dey ddnt know the house will be striped .

Ooh okay I get j
U now!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by foce(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
are you sure you are OK
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by ekensi01: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Not hard sharr
If you cant change the country it would change you. Simple
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by semyman: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
That's not corruption anyway
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by wizod(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Imagine our police officers that ought to be after thieves, are now the ones doing the stealing.

Everything has gone wrong for my Nigeria angry
FOR UR NIGERIA? Look 4 an alternative country, dis one has expired

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.