Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja (40971 Views)

NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by BushDoctor123: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
blessedweapon:
Robin Hood grin
Robin hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor, but this policemen stole from the rich and SOLD to the poor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:
They only wanted to take a little out of the so much that Jonathan and mama piss stole while in office. And since stealing is not corruption, the police officers should be left alone. grin grin grin

Are you implying that the only offense punishable by law is corruption?

If I am found guilty of murder should I be left alone because it is not corruption?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Can som1 plss help me wit Jonatief number so that I can call him to free those policemen so far STEALING is not corruption.
Fela don talk, he says:
Leg-rubbery
Arm-rubbery
Head-rubbery
But this one na uniform-rubbery
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by ijobafatty: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Imagine dozens of plasma tv
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by fof1: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
The good thing about this news is, the victim, was once a useless, spineless, myopic, tribalistic, ogogoro-addicted, womanizing zero-brain vagabond, corrupt, dirty, wasted, punanni-obsessed (ask Dieznai and Oduah), militant-loving, divisive, Olodo PHD-holder, religious-scam artist, timid, wowo, brainless stolid, divisive nincompoop who turned security to a jamboree (he wasted billions of the security funds on total rubbish and back-rubbing non-sense) during his solid 5 years regime...The sad news about this is that, I wish the robbers had found him and his fat-fugly semi-illiterate, shrew of a wife and tied them up so we can have the pictures to marvel at for a while. You think because you are the president, Karma wont find you, then ask the man called Buhari, how this terrible wishes against Yaradua and Nigerians is becoming his entire reality. Stay away from leading the people if you arent ready to make sacrifices because one day, you may eventually be the sacrificial lamb.

U REMAIN A VERY BIG FOOL INDEED.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by whatsupbitches: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
The should leave the civilians and rob these polithiefcians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by icon007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
If Stealing not corruption, can it be a crime!! �
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dozens of Plasma Tv set.......in a house where nobody is livin inside, only police and gatemen...

Thats how they roll sha......no be today I don dey see mansions wen nobody dey live inside.....gateman, gardner d only pple u will see there......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
dis they say "dozens of plasma Tv?" it's alright, Continue!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by TheKingdom: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Imagine our police officers that ought to be after thieves, are now the ones doing the stealing.

Everything has gone wrong for my Nigeria angry

Then free yourself of your colonial chains and join IPOB, where you'll be a human being and not a Nigger Arean.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by mrajims(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
The good thing about this news is, the victim, was once a useless, spineless, myopic, tribalistic, ogogoro-addicted, womanizing zero-brain vagabond, corrupt, dirty, wasted, punanni-obsessed (ask Dieznai and Oduah), militant-loving, divisive, Olodo PHD-holder, religious-scam artist, timid, wowo, brainless stolid, divisive nincompoop who turned security to a jamboree (he wasted billions of the security funds on total rubbish and back-rubbing non-sense) during his solid 5 years regime...The sad news about this is that, I wish the robbers had found him and his fat-fugly semi-illiterate, shrew of a wife and tied them up so we can have the pictures to marvel at for a while. You think because you are the president, Karma wont find you, then ask the man called Buhari, how this terrible wishes against Yaradua and Nigerians is becoming his entire reality. Stay away from leading the people if you arent ready to make sacrifices because one day, you may eventually be the sacrificial lamb.
haha sister, this one too much na, Abeg take ham easy with d guy GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
See why I can't employ policemen to guarding my properties. Instead I will buy dogs and employ dogs sitter.
But Nigeria is uncivilized place with uncivilized citizens who do not value dogs and those to take care of their dogs at home(dogs sitters).

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Charly68: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
They must have thought to themselves after all Oga said stealing is no corruption... Let us help ourselves from his properties .

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by UbChapter(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Too many attacks on this man and his family. Why all these? Is he the only former president?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
a lunatic has been sighted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Siscooh: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
GEJ is hale and hearty. God will continue to bless him and his. Your wishes fall on you.Imagine
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Donald50: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
...How will u feel if someone writes this about ur parents?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Bobby808: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
Imagine our police officers that ought to be after thieves, are now the ones doing the stealing.

Everything has gone wrong for my Nigeria angry
Everything has indeed gone wrong. I really cry openly for this country. The Bible said when an evil leader takes over power, there is usually severe out cry. I wipe for this country. Apc has finally killed this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by amadgreat: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Zico5:
Everyone is trying to stay afloat in this trying time. Whatever u sow u reap, GEJ will surely be burgled down. The rot in our system today call for concerns and its totally down to him. God of retribution is at work on him. He will surely pay for his crime.

Be true to yourself,has the looting stopped?was he d first? U just make unguarded statement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please they should leave our brothers o(police), stealing is not corruption o! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by goshee: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
lionness:
the only good thing about this fool is that he can punch the keyboard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by belindar: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
It's a pity . How the mighty have fallen. No one dares it as at April 2015. Fast forward 2017. That is the irony of life. The only thing than is permanent in this world is the word permanent itself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by bionixs: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
grin stealing is not corruption.
you are right. Even google and your dictionary said so.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
They only tooked what rightfully belongs to them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by RillJ(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2017
My Thoughts:

The house may have been raided and ransacked hoping to recover hidden tons of 'stashed cash'
It (may have) turned out nothing substantial or incriminating was discovered
Then there had to be a good coverup to the botched operation
Hence this burglary story

Like I said b4, just my thoughts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by baysol: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
grin stealing is not corruption.

Easy come easy go for those who believe so much in corruption as a means of liveliness.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja by Psoul(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daslim180:
No security nii?

Did u read the post at all?
Are you among those that comment once they see the caption?

Now go back and read the post and edit ur comment to avoid making a fool of urslf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.