Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (25359 Views)

Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by mosez346(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
these dressing have turn her to man maid god nw
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mtcheewundecided
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Knight2nurse: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:
the igbos are beautiful. I might settle with one when the time is right.
Contract me and I can help your ministry move forward on that but Note Na ur ego ji olu
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Reminds me of ZeeWorld.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Too much makeup make an Igbo woman worwor
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
beautifull Girl..looks like hausa Girl..I like women dat conver their bodies,they are respected.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by goldedprince: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
This new word "slay" wey Nigerians learn is used annoyingly. Nigerians can abuse words
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:
afonja girl fall on you
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by MrHenshaw: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Y for YAM

This your Y for YAM get nipple ooo. U sure say na good specie?
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Akalia:
I am in dire need of proof reading & editing jobs. Have you got any written materials requiring these services? Hola @ me on gozicool@ gmail.com
Send me a CV and your rate and we can start from there. joofunso@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nofuckgiven: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Black Indian lol grin grin
#igboamaka #proudimobabe cool

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by abels(m): 1:26am On Aug 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Tooo much ZEEWORLD.

Soo she nor see any IGBO attire wear abi

Naaa ZEEWORLD cloth she won de wear waka now undecided

Old NEPA Pole fall on her embarassed
loooool
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by bellotaofeek: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2017
remi1444:

You meant buy one? This one could cost over #5m o . When you sum up all the items on the list .
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Masterclass32: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Pwerry gurl.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by DollarAngel(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2017
WHY IS IT MOST BEAUTY PAGEANT WINNERS ARE ALWAYS IGBO LADIES, EVEN IN SOUTHWEST, OR NAWAOOO I ENVY IGBO AND THEIR BEAUTIES
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by buchilino(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2017
SHE'S PRETTY. BUT ONE PROBLEM I HAVE MOST OF MY IGBO SISTERS IS, DER ABILITY TO IMITATE A LOT. DEY START WITH ARTIFICIAL HAIRS, NEXT 2 MANY MAKEUP N JEWELLERY. Y CAN'T MOST OF DEM BE PROUD OF WHERE DEY CAME FROM. WATS WITH D INDIAN DRESS, IS SHE MARRIED TO AN INDIAN?.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by fabulousiyke: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
So fynSo fynSo fyn
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by remi1444: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
bellotaofeek:

You meant buy one? This one could cost over #5m o . When you sum up all the items on the list .
if I love her, and she carry my heart go.... I go pay I billion sef.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by remi1444: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

sir i have a sister

hope you have 30billion in your akant.
ah wele mia, eziokwu.
Re: Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Optional2(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
remi1444:
ah wele mia, eziokwu.

Seriously oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 65th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Bishop Imeh-Umoh 'Okon Lagos' As A Masquerade (photo) / Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.